Alexís 05 VBP - Page 7 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-16-2018, 11:21 AM   #151
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troye View Post
Looking good!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeyrsx View Post
Looks good bro!

Thank you ecu is coming today and I might just not go in to work today lol. Hope it comes in quickly. Taking this next week off from work to relax and take a drive, play some golf, reggae concert. Mucho relaxo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-16-2018, 03:21 PM   #152
troye
Been Around for a while

troye is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Nice to hear you are actually driving the car now
troye is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-16-2018, 05:59 PM   #153
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by troye View Post
Nice to hear you are actually driving the car now

Haha yeah license is good. And BTW the reflash is worth every every dollar. Definitely feel a big difference!! Did a little pull right now and itís night and day difference. Only issue Iím having is my steering wants to kind of jolt here and there not sure if itís just because of the suspension taking to imperfections in the road? I just paid $120 to have my suspension double checked and aligned at a professional shop. Iím not really sure if itís because my tie rods are flipped upside down if that has anything to do with it, next purchase might be some inverted tie rods. :donít know:

Old 08-17-2018, 12:24 AM   #154
rsx-s03

rsx-s03 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
You definitely need an lsd bro
rsx-s03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2018, 01:41 AM   #155
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
torque steer.. fwd problems.
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 06:58 AM   #156
97 GSX 97
I Hate Honda's

97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 97 GSX 97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I desperately miss my VBP 06. The color is hands down the best offered for these cars.
2002 RSX Type S Laser Blue Turbo
97 GSX 97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 12:45 PM   #157
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

lazy H ranch kills it . Don Carlos concert last night. Some mountain roads. Golfing. Pool. Yah