`05 K20/K24 Acura RSX-S lowcost timeattack - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-10-2017, 01:11 PM   #1
MFKilla
Redliners.Ru member

MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
`05 K20/K24 Acura RSX-S lowcost timeattack

Hi again)) Previous car project https://www.ek9.org/index.php?thread...eattack.57179/
Civic was sold 2 years ago and on Copart.com i was buyed Acura RSX Type-S 2005 (carshed, but Run and Drive)

Over 1.5 years i cant move her from USA to my contry(( I tried even sell here on the forum, but did not believe in my reality http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=1142609
But at the end of 2016 i still brought her to him and began repairs

In car installed
- Injen Short Ram
- Progress Rear Sway Bar 24mm, Front ARB 27mm
- Front/Rear Camber Kit
And stock ECU was reflashed by our ReflashTeam

Want to install in few month:
- RSP intake from FN2
- PLM handmade repliсa
- LCA Skunk2
- Kosei K1 (Buddy Club P1)
And all this will be tuned at the stock ECU (our team no needed H*nd%ta or K-Tuner)

The machine is preparing for a trip to a small ring and slalom. In our country there is a large sports tracks ((
If someone found your car - please: write)
If interest rates:
The car was bought at Copart for 4500$ (with taxes)
Body repair 350 $
Painting $ 200
Air bags will be removed from the machine for the sake of weight =)

Sorry for bad english

Last edited by MFKilla; 07-11-2018 at 11:59 PM..
MFKilla is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-10-2017, 03:24 PM   #2
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
congrats on getting the car man, wish you good luck in repairing and getting it back on the road. keep us updated, i'm sure you got great plans for it
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2017, 02:13 AM   #3
MFKilla
Redliners.Ru member

MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx MFKilla is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
congrats on getting the car man, wish you good luck in repairing and getting it back on the road. keep us updated, i'm sure you got great plans for it
Thanks man!
This is the third Acura in the family
1st - 07 MDX Tech

2nd - 12 TSX SportWagon Tech

Love Acura

Old 01-12-2017, 11:23 AM   #4
InZain08

InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx InZain08 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Congratulations and welcome! Good luck to you during the project!
InZain08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 09:40 PM   #5
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
in for the updates

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2017, 11:57 PM   #6
piller97

piller97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx piller97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx piller97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx piller97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx piller97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx piller97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx piller97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx piller97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx piller97 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
2 things.

1. Awesome purchase, if I knew what i knew now I would not have bought my RSX(02 base) as I did and picked up a salvage 2005 base or 2004 type s for 75% of the price at auction. Ins companies in canada seem to be writing off almost anything before 2006 regardless of the damage now a days. As long as the don't brand it youre fine.

2. Excuse me here but...... Exactly how much filler did they put on that fender? That was mangled, and (though i wouldn't bet my life on it) defiantly not what id call "repairable". If they did straighten out the original and not replace it with another (less damaged, but still damaged), then I'm 200% in on this. Because if youre planning on doing any sort of motorsport with it I want to see the moment when the 2LB piece of bondo flys out and hits something.

Afterthought:
Regardless of how it was done, $350 for body and $200 for paint is a pretty sweet deal, if only it was like that here
piller97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 04:22 AM   #7
MFKilla
Redliners.Ru member

Quote:
Originally Posted by piller97 View Post
2 things.

1. Awesome purchase, if I knew what i knew now I would not have bought my RSX(02 base) as I did and picked up a salvage 2005 base or 2004 type s for 75% of the price at auction. Ins companies in canada seem to be writing off almost anything before 2006 regardless of the damage now a days. As long as the don't brand it youre fine.

2. Excuse me here but...... Exactly how much filler did they put on that fender? That was mangled, and (though i wouldn't bet my life on it) defiantly not what id call "repairable". If they did straighten out the original and not replace it with another (less damaged, but still damaged), then I'm 200% in on this. Because if youre planning on doing any sort of motorsport with it I want to see the moment when the 2LB piece of bondo flys out and hits something.

Afterthought:
Regardless of how it was done, $350 for body and $200 for paint is a pretty sweet deal, if only it was like that here
The only items bought on the car is the windshield . All other details are align and adjusted as new. All my cars are bought as salvage =) But all now run and drive
This RSX-S I bought very expensive. Generally they departed at 2500, depending on the damage. Copart / IAAI a great place to buy a racing cars =)

If interesting - more photo from Copart http://www.cargoloop.com/Unit/View.aspx?id=130543

And my photos
92k miles

24mm progress rear sway bar

Rear Camber Kit

Integra RSX-S

Hacked A13 ECU. I readed stock binaries and make Reflash
Old 01-13-2017, 09:18 AM   #8
AIRITE
Fast and Furious

AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
wtf?? hacked ecu??

please tell us more on this hacking binaries? some people have autos with shift lag and maybe hacking could help..

2006 Acura RSX Base Auto KPRO 170,000+mi
from Ohio to Vegas to California to Michigan
AIRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2017, 02:46 PM   #9
MFKilla
Redliners.Ru member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIRITE View Post
please tell us more on this hacking binaries? some people have autos with shift lag and maybe hacking could help..
what parameters you want to see on car?
OFFTOP:
We can reflash only on 05-06 RSX and all other `04+ Honda/Acura/Mazda/Suba/Korea`s cars and others.
if someone wants to become our dealer in America - write in PM. We have dealers all over the CIS, Germany, Israel and so on. For 5 years more than 4000 Hondas flashed =))

Last edited by MFKilla; 01-14-2017 at 01:51 AM..
Old 01-20-2017, 02:27 PM   #10
AIRITE
Fast and Furious

AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AIRITE is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
for autos mainly

when people boost their auto's the transmission has bad shift lag and if you could adjust transmission/shift properties people would be interested. we now use custom splitter harness to run the trans with stock ecu and a hondata kpro ecu for engine tuning.

2006 Acura RSX Base Auto KPRO 170,000+mi
from Ohio to Vegas to California to Michigan
AIRITE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2017, 04:31 AM   #11
MFKilla
Redliners.Ru member

Our team(Reflashteam) making a reflash for 05-06 RSX Type-S.
This is not the latest version, but the result is decent. We will continue to finish reflash.
At mid-end over 20whp/20Nm, and at end 14whp/11Nm.
Very good results for bone stock RSX-S =)
Only mod: Injen CAI (short ram)

And some photo

It is very necessary to change tires. Falken 912 disgusting tires.
I want to buy Westlake Sports RS (225/45/17 semislick) and Buddy Club P1 rims.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	StockVSReflash_noafr.JPG
Views:	552
Size:	80.6 KB
ID:	529449  

Last edited by MFKilla; 03-16-2017 at 04:39 AM..
Old 11-19-2017, 02:03 PM   #12
MFKilla
Redliners.Ru member

long time...
In april im buying some tune
1. PLM replica (made in Russia) ~ 360$

2. RSP intake ~ 100$

3. Kumho KU36 ~160$

In May we has every year DragDay. And i have some time to racing on it. But without any mods. Only reflash with SRI (piece of sh**t)

Best time is on qualification 15.047

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-EhY0j0aJCs

I think its a good time for stock reflash RSX-S on street tire and not dragstrip.
But another race car running bad (may be too warm air) and i missed 3rd

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq5GCzobTmE

Few days ago i running with this civic and its was slow
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HZQgUWMrES8

After dragracing im install RSP intake.
Before we make a RSP adapter and

And little cut RSP

Then install PLM

And replace all exhaust to 2.5``without cat. Use from MazdaSpeed resonator and Ebay 2.5 muffler with silencer

Now need to change stupid SRI Injen to modifed stock because it using hot air and i think i have a decrease power.

Buying on ebay 2 calipers from TL-S (70$+60$)

and will change stock front brakes to 312*25 rotors from TLS.

Some photos

Old 11-20-2017, 03:59 AM   #13
DC5_USMC

DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5_USMC is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Man this thread is so cool. So much detail and dedication. Nice pics too.
2005 Acura RSX Type-S NHBP - Weekend ride
-Sam
DC5_USMC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2017, 04:13 AM   #14
MFKilla
Redliners.Ru member

In stock i has on 3rd 50-130 (km/h) - 9.6sec, after install PLM+RSP i has 9.0/8.8sec with silencers (this piece of shit eat my 10whp!!!) Need to try without silencer.
Old 11-27-2017, 02:45 AM   #15
MFKilla
Redliners.Ru member

Some digits from Virtual Dyno

Some rolling
Old 11-27-2017, 03:44 AM   #16
MFKilla
Redliners.Ru member

Offered russian carbon replica Gruppe M. (Injen piece of shit)

RRC intake

70mm trottle body fro Aliexpress =))

My friend on this setup PLM+RRC+GruppeM make 262hp
Old 11-27-2017, 04:21 PM   #17
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
it's so cool to see an acura in other countries. good build!
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2017, 11:27 AM   #18
adotwu86

adotwu86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adotwu86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adotwu86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adotwu86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adotwu86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adotwu86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adotwu86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx adotwu86 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice build. Loving your choice of the TL calipers
Old 07-11-2018, 11:55 PM   #19
MFKilla
Redliners.Ru member

long time...)))
In May i hear some scary sounds from hoods.
My friend-mechanic say: Alexander you have a chance make a real racecar =) because my k20z1 dies))) Damaged thrust washer.

Ok..buying used k24a3 block.
Buying all new parts for hybrid k20/k24

Quote:
1) K24A3 or K24A2 from european Accord/TSX. Block from 8gen accord dont buy. its not working with us setup.
2) Pistons Teikin 38188 (13010-RL5-A00) K24Z3 + 13011-RL5-A01 Rings
3) 91212-PNC-003 Сальник коленвала передний
4) 91214-PNA-014 Сальник коленвала задний
5) 12341-RTA-000 Прокладка клапанной крышки
6) 19020514 Масл.съем.колпачки
7) 15815-RAA-A02 Прокладка вакуумного клапана
8) 15845-RAA-A01 Прокладка клапана vtec
9) 91316-PE7-730 Кольцо уплотнительное
10) 18115-PRB-A01 Прокладка выпускного коллектора
11) 17055-PNA-004 Прокладка впускного коллектора
12) M469ASTD TAIHO Вкладыш
13) R470HSTD TAIHO Вкладыш
14) Прокладка под ГБЦ 12251-RBB-004
15) Крепление для К24 11910-PPA-000
16) Свой К20A2/K20Z1 маслонасос используем и от него маленькую цепь.
17) Цепь большую берем от К24А3/K24A2
18) ЩУП МАСЛЯНЫЙ 2.4 15650-RBB-004 ACCORD 03-07
19) Датчик детонации я использовал от K24A3. Тем более мой сломался))
20) Поддон от K20A2/Z1/Z3/Z4
2 литра MTF оригинал Honda, 5 литров масла 5w30/5w40
Необходимо на маслонасосе пропилить крышку немного (на месте поймете)

Please use google translate =))
setup all this parts

run 1000miles in grandpa style))
Then you can touch VTEC powwa

On old 2.0 reflash

60ft 2.6 - its sucks))
Car can make 14.00 sec at 1/4mile but need better start.
After tune at dyno i will make about 13.5sec at quatermile
Need to setup. Buy KTUNER

and make custom exhaust system 70mm (2,75``)

stay tune))
Old 07-14-2018, 10:41 AM   #20
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice, your name is my name too! :best: Also happy to see Acura in different country. Inspiring build. I must get tuned soon too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is online now   Reply With Quote