Ronald_Type-R : Project DC5 Integra Type-S v2.0 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-19-2017, 05:26 AM   #1
Ronald_Type-R

Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ronald_Type-R : Project DC5 Integra Type-S v2.0

Summer Mode 2018

Spring Mode 2018

Well, I'm happy to say that after a few years hiatus, I am back in a DC5! Unfortunately I had to sell my old DC5 back in 2013 to purchase a place, and I never thought I'd be back in another Kouki PWP DC5 Type-S, but here I am

This one is not as built as my old one...yet. Long story short but this car used to belong to a friend of mine, who copied my old DC5's suspension setup down to the nuts and bolts. And I got to install most of these components when we built this car! A year after I sold my car the new owner wrote it off, and my friend ended up buying parts off my old car and installed it in this car. So this car is technically half my old car! Lol

Not many plans for this one at the moment, I've just been driving it and enjoying what I've missed these last couple of years. A few things need to be tidied up, such as sound system wiring from the previous previous owner, dynamat, exterior, etc. Come next year, I will refresh the motor, upgrade the bolt-ons, build the transmission (again lol) and re-tune the car and get it ready for next season's track days!

Enough with the story and on to the photos and mod list!

Winter Mode 2017

Summer Mode 2017

ENGINE
- JDM DC5 Integra Type-R Valve Cover
- SPOON Sports Oil Cap
- SPOON Sports Radiator Cap
- SPOON Sports Carbon Kevlar Plug Cover
- SPOON Sports Magnetic Drain Plug
- SPOON Sports Engine Torque Damper
- J's Racing 70RR Race Exhaust
- SAMCO Radiator Hoses
- K&N Short Ram Intake
- RBC Intake Manifold
- P2R Throttle Body Spacer
- DC Sports Exhaust Manifold
- Energy Suspension Motor mount Inserts

TRANSMISSION
- SPOON Sports Magnetic Drain Plug
- Exedy Stage 1 Clutch Kit
- Exedy 8.9lbs Flywheel
- OEM EM2 Clutch Master Cylinder
- OEM DC5.1 Clutch Slave Cylinder
- K-Tuned Stainless Steel Clutch Line
- Motul DOT5.1 Clutch Fluid

INTERIOR
- Recaro Profi SPA Seat [Driver]
- Recaro Profi SPG Seat [Passenger]
- PCI Seat Rails
- Works Bell Short Hub
- Works Bell Rapfix QRS Quick Release
- OMP WRC 350mm Steering wheel (Black Leather / Red Stitching)
- JDM NA2 NSX Type-R Horn Button
- Titanium M4 Steering Wheel Bolts
- Seeker 6MT Shift Knob
- JDM EK9 Civic Type-R Shift Boot
- SPOON Sports Blue-Tinted Rear View Mirror Lens
- MUGEN Rear View Mirror Cover
- MUGEN Manual Pedal Set

EXTERIOR
- JDM DC5 "H" Front & Rear Emblems
- JDM DC5 "Integra" Emblem
- JDM DC5 Integra Amber Sidemarker Lights
- MUGEN Front Lip Spoiler
- JDM DC5 Integra Type-R Sideskirts
- OEM DC5 A-Spec Rear Lip
- OEM DC5 A-Spec Rear Wing w/ Mini Deck Lid
- SPOON Sports Blue-Tinted Lenses
- JDM Special Edition Honda Verno Windshield Banner
- Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
- TEIN Hood Dampers
- Aerocatch Hood Pins
- MUGEN Front Tow Hook
- SSR Front Plate Relocator

FOOTWORK (SUSPENSION/BRAKES)
- BC Racing BR-Type Coilovers w/ Custom Swift Springs & Shock valving [16kg/mm Front ; 28kg/mm Rear]
- Progress 27mm front sway bar w/ Ingalls end links
- Eibach 24mm rear sway bar w/ Ingalls end links / bushings
- Whiteline Front Camber Bolts
- SPC Rear Camber Kit
- DV Race Modified OEM Tie-Rods
- SPOON Sports Rigid Collar Kit
- SPOON Sports Monoblock 4-Pot Calipers
- Goodridge Stainless Steel Brake Lines
- Project Mu Club Racer Front & Rear Brake Pads
- M&M Honda Rear Strut Brace
- Alex C-Pillar Brace
- RAYS Duralumin Lug Nuts

WHEELS/TIRES
- JDM 17x9" Volk Racing TE37 w/ 255/40R17 Bridgestone Potenza RE-71R [Summer]
- JDM 17x9" Enkei RP-01 w/ 255/40R17 Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3+ [Winter]

ELECTRONICS
- Hondata KPRO ECU
- Pioneer AVIC-Z140BH Head Unit
- Blackvue DR650-2CH Dash Cams

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Future Build List

ENGINE/DRIVETRAIN
- JDM RBB2 K24A Engine Swap *acquired*
- OEM K20Z3 Transmission
- MFactory Helical LSD w/ Stage 1 Racepak
- K-Tuned K24A Race Exhaust Manifold
- K-Tuned 3" Catback Exhaust System
- K-Tuned Upper Coolant Housing
- K-Tuned Post Mount Bracket
- K-Tuned Tensioner Cover
- K-Tuned Shifter Cable Transmission Bracket
- K-Tuned 72mm Throttle Body
- K-Tuned Race Spec Shifter Assembly
- K-Tuned Race Spec Shifter Cables
- Garolite Intake Manifold Gasket *acquired*
- Innovative 85A Side Motor Mounts
- Innovative 75A Front Motor Mount
- MTEC Race Shift Springs
- Circuit Hero Oil Pan Baffle
- Circuit Hero Timing Chain Guide
- Tractuff VTC Actuator Limiter
- OEM K20Z1 Oil Pump
- OEM K20Z1 50' VTC Cam Gear
- OEM RRC Valve Springs
- JDM FD2 RRC Intake Manifold
- K-Tuned TPS Sensor
- OEM RDX 410cc injectors
- Speedlab Surge Tank

EXTERIOR
- OEM DC5 Window Visors
- JDM DC5 Integra Type-R Bumper Vents
- MUGEN Rear Tow Hook
- SPOON Sports Carbon Fiber Side Mirrors
- Buddy Club Carbon Fiber Hood

FOOTWORK (SUSPENSION/BRAKES)
- Superpro Front Lower Control Arm Bushings w/ Caster Correction *acquired*
- Hardrace Rear Trailing Arm Bushings
- Prothane Rear Suspension Bushings
- Function7 Rear Lower Control Arms
- Function7 Rear Subframe Brace

ELECTRONICS
- Innovate MTX-L Wideband O2 Sensor *acquired*
- Compustar Pro 2-Way 901 Alarm System

Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 06-30-2018 at 04:54 AM..
Ronald_Type-R is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2017, 03:43 PM   #2
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn so clean and quality parts! What's the offset on the wheels? I want to guess +22?
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2017, 04:31 PM   #3
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
That car is already fresh as is. Awesome pick up!
dc5luis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 09-19-2017, 05:31 PM   #4
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You're killing me, Smalls. Did you ditch the Accord for this? That plate...
Old 09-19-2017, 10:28 PM   #5
mineret301
typespilot

mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mineret301 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn, looking good!
Old 09-21-2017, 02:45 PM   #6
Pholai

Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Pholai is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Good to see you back in a Dc5!
Old 09-22-2017, 04:31 AM   #7
Ronald_Type-R

Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Ronald_Type-R is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dopeyrsx View Post
Damn so clean and quality parts! What's the offset on the wheels? I want to guess +22?
Thanks man, and yes 17x9" +22 all around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
That car is already fresh as is. Awesome pick up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by mineret301 View Post
Damn, looking good!
Thanks man still need a bit of work so should look better once spring time comes around!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
You're killing me, Smalls. Did you ditch the Accord for this? That plate...
Haha yeah I did..I loved the CL1 but didn't make sense to drive that car as my daily. I got too paranoid with rock chips on the windshield etc., because there was no way I'd be able to get a replacement glass for it!

Oh and new plates are coming haha..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pholai View Post
Good to see you back in a Dc5!
Thanks man! Glad to be back!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Decided to ditch the Buddy Club seats and install some Recaros; Recaro Profi SPA for driver seat and SPG2 for passenger. Funny story the SPA actually came off my old BB4 Prelude build from 6 years ago, sold it to my friend and he finally sold it back to me. Love the seat!

Will be getting more protectors for both seats, mainly for the seat belt sections to prevent wear and tear. I'm also going to be ditching the Battlecraft shift knob for Seeker 6MT shift knob. Just a few touches for the interior!

I almost pulled the trigger on a Varis 1600mm Euro Edition CF Wing this week, but I think I'm just going to stay clean and go with A-Spec Rear Wing w/ mini deck lid, and get either Mugen front lip or A-Spec front lip.

Just a few more photos for you guys Enjoying the sun before the weather takes a turn. More updates soon!

Old 09-22-2017, 05:51 AM   #8
Shakrath

Shakrath is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shakrath is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shakrath is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shakrath is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shakrath is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shakrath is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shakrath is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Shakrath is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wow, that is looking great! Amazing build, one of the best I have ever seen. I know you will enjoy, so just great job! Friend from DSRLeasing was also thinking about pulling off something similar like you, gotta get back to him
Shakrath is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2017, 11:26 AM   #9
CyborgGT
Master Member

CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx CyborgGT is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I've been thinking about getting a RHD car myself, but it's that exact same windshield issue that's got me nervous. My RSX's glass is pitted to hell; I was driving directly into the sun yesterday evening, and could barely see the road in front of me.

*ED. - Actually, there's one thing I'm genuinely curious about. I've seen your thread at 8thcivic, and it sounded like you felt the FA5 chassis was better than the DC5 on track. So why the return to the DC5?

Last edited by CyborgGT; 09-22-2017 at 01:03 PM..
CyborgGT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2017, 05:01 AM   #10
Ronald_Type-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shakrath View Post
Wow, that is looking great! Amazing build, one of the best I have ever seen. I know you will enjoy, so just great job! Friend from DSRLeasing was also thinking about pulling off something similar like you, gotta get back to him
Thanks for the kind words man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CyborgGT View Post
I've been thinking about getting a RHD car myself, but it's that exact same windshield issue that's got me nervous. My RSX's glass is pitted to hell; I was driving directly into the sun yesterday evening, and could barely see the road in front of me.

*ED. - Actually, there's one thing I'm genuinely curious about. I've seen your thread at 8thcivic, and it sounded like you felt the FA5 chassis was better than the DC5 on track. So why the return to the DC5?
FA5 suspension was better than the EP3/DC5, but I think most of us know that already? Haha the FA5 was running 7 degree caster factory, and no issue with rear trailing arm bind, or the requirement to have modified tie-rods over certain ride height / camber setup. Right now I have to run 28kg/mm on the DC5 rear just to prevent the trailing arm bind! Lol and because of the good amount of caster on the FA5, you don't have to run -4 static camber like I currently do with the DC5. The EPS is also a very big plus.

Chassis wise though, the DC5 is built much better IMO. For the most part the FA5 is a pain in the ass to work on, everything just doesn't seem to be put together thoughtfully. Even doing an oil change on the FA5 I can't help but wonder why the oil filter is where it is lol. Working on the DC5 for the most part is a breeze just because it's just an overall simpler car.

Last few shots of the car in its summer mode!

Got a front lip for fun just to see what it will look like. I think I will get it painted and put it on come spring time next year!

Took off the TEs and got the car ready for winter.

17x9" Enkei RP-N1 GTR-Spec with 225/45/17 Michelin Pilot Alpin PA3 tires for winter mode

Going to start collecting parts soon in the winter to get the car ready for track next year. Stay tuned

Ronald

Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 10-24-2017 at 05:04 AM..
Old 10-24-2017, 04:00 PM   #11
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5luis is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
Looking good!

How do you like the Recaros?
Old 10-25-2017, 08:19 AM   #12
nats007
Always on TDY...

nats007 is on a distinguished road
Garage
This shit is baby powder fresh!

Too clean... Props Sir
nats007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2017, 10:10 AM   #13
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
those seats look hotness
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 02:17 AM   #14
E.D.C.5

E.D.C.5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx E.D.C.5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx E.D.C.5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx E.D.C.5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx E.D.C.5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx E.D.C.5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx E.D.C.5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx E.D.C.5 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
been following you on Instagram since your first DC5, never knew why you sold it and then bought it again. I thought I was tripping for the longest time. So happy that someone local is back with the DC5. Hope one day I'll get to see your car in person!
E.D.C.5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2017, 07:34 PM   #15
JGresch

JGresch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JGresch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JGresch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JGresch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JGresch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JGresch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JGresch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JGresch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JGresch is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
neato
JGresch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2018, 10:05 PM   #16
Thebarroomhero

Thebarroomhero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thebarroomhero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thebarroomhero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thebarroomhero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thebarroomhero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thebarroomhero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thebarroomhero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thebarroomhero is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Lucky Canadians... PWP with black interior. Car looks fucking great dude.
Thebarroomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2018, 04:58 AM   #17
Ronald_Type-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5luis View Post
Looking good!

How do you like the Recaros?
Love them, can't really go wrong with Recaros! I've driven up to 4 hours sitting on the Recaro SPA and my back didn't complain one bit. I tried doing the same with Bride seat last time, and I was regretting it! lol..

Quote:
Originally Posted by nats007 View Post
This shit is baby powder fresh!

Too clean... Props Sir
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
those seats look hotness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thebarroomhero View Post
Lucky Canadians... PWP with black interior. Car looks fucking great dude.
Thanks guys!

Quote:
Originally Posted by E.D.C.5 View Post
been following you on Instagram since your first DC5, never knew why you sold it and then bought it again. I thought I was tripping for the longest time. So happy that someone local is back with the DC5. Hope one day I'll get to see your car in person!
Thanks man! There are a quite a few local DC5 enthusiasts, I'm glad to be a part of it again! I had to sell my first one to buy a place. Trust me, that was the one car I did not want to sell!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I apologize for the lack of update, there hasn't been much going on since it was winter time, and I am too busy with wedding planning. On top of that, my car got hit and run a few months ago

Having said that, it is now fixed with a few exterior upgrades for this year.

- Seibon Carbon Fiber Hood
- Aerocatch hood pins
- MUGEN Front Lip Spoiler
- MUGEN Front Tow Hook
- SSR Front Plate Relocator
- DC5 Integra Type-R Sideskirts
- 17x9" +22 GTR-Spec Enkei RP-01

I've also replaced the MUGEN Twin-Loop Catback system with a more aggressive J's 70RR Race Exhaust System. It's noticeably louder but I love the gains, both mid-range and up top. Car will be going in for a re-tune sometime in the summer, and get it ready for track day.

Here is a quick pic of what the car currently looks like. I will post more pictures soon! I plan on getting a few more upgrades as well, both exterior, and footwork.

Thanks for looking!

Old 04-09-2018, 04:15 AM   #18
Ronald_Type-R

Snapped a few pics this week while the car is clean'ish and the weather is holding up. Ordered an OEM A-Spec rear wing with mini decklid, should be here sometime end of the month. Tempting to chop the rear bumper but I'll hold off on that for now lol!

Also sold my Enkei RP-N1 wheels this week. I thought of buying another set of wheels for summer, but I think I'll be rocking on these RP01s for a while, since I will start collecting parts for K24 swap later on this year.

More pics coming soon

Ronald
Old 04-10-2018, 04:16 PM   #19
dc5luis
Master N00b Member

Garage
Been stalking your Instagram whenever I see your car on my IG suggestions. Super clean bro
Old 04-12-2018, 08:04 AM   #20
Thatoneguy89

Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Thatoneguy89 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
👍👍
Thatoneguy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2018, 01:59 AM   #21
Ronald_Type-R

Back on TEs, but in white this time around

A couple more things and summer mode would be completed.

More to come!
Old 05-29-2018, 05:35 PM   #22
SanDiegoLoCo
I can get that for you

SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SanDiegoLoCo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
So sexy,l!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
SanDiegoLoCo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 05:44 PM   #23
mfarmakas17

mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mfarmakas17 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Spring mode looks phenomenal, thanks for sharing.

Stupid question though, how much lower does the Mugen lip hang than the Type R side skirts? Doesn't look like it's anymore than a quarter inch based on your pics.
mfarmakas17 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2018, 05:49 PM   #24
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
cars looking better and better!
Old 05-30-2018, 10:42 AM   #25
RiCH_BOY88
Instagram @richie.nguyen

RiCH_BOY88 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
summer mode 2018 looks perfect

V2LAB|ALLDAY