Moises 95 Eg milano red Dc5 J's Racing & Blue 93 Eg Showoff **** - Page 2 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > Member Show-Off RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-03-2013, 12:12 AM   #26
DC5K20S

DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Nice progress. Car looks good on the cr kai's
DC5K20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-03-2013, 12:21 AM   #27
RecarosCostTooMuch
.♥

RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe RecarosCostTooMuch No words can describe
The first wheels!
|Broke Student Crew|
|Bitch Crew|
RecarosCostTooMuch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2013, 12:57 AM   #28
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5K20S View Post
Nice progress. Car looks good on the cr kai's
thanks, just saving up now to get some coils so the drop can be right

Quote:
Originally Posted by RecarosCostTooMuch View Post
Vote DJ for most disappointing build in recent CRSX history.
Moises's_Rsx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-03-2013, 12:58 AM   #29
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe Moises's_Rsx No words can describe
Quote:
Originally Posted by RecaroCostsTooMuch View Post
The first wheels!
was actually debating if i should keep them or not.

Quote:
Old 10-04-2013, 06:41 PM   #30
noy
RNcDC5

noy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
What size are your tires with that 17x9 setup?
noy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:05 PM   #31
Chad4

Chad4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chad4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chad4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chad4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chad4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chad4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chad4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Chad4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Big fan of Rota Grids, but the kai's look pretty good too. I can't afford either... I must be a really broke college student . Subscribed for more
Chad4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 07:26 PM   #32
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by noy View Post
What size are your tires with that 17x9 setup?
205/40. Too skinny for me trying to go 225/45

Quote:
Old 10-04-2013, 07:27 PM   #33
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chad4 View Post
Big fan of Rota Grids, but the kai's look pretty good too. I can't afford either... I must be a really broke college student . Subscribed for more
Yeah i liked them but everyone consideres them as "replicas" i love the kais more

Quote:
Old 10-28-2013, 05:03 PM   #34
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Just some things i got in the mail today

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 02:44 AM   #35
jusdc5

jusdc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moises's_Rsx View Post
Just some things i got in the mail today
gonna look great man. R u going with aspec sides and rear also?
jusdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:31 PM   #36
dc5_holmes

dc5_holmes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_holmes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_holmes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_holmes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_holmes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_holmes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_holmes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dc5_holmes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Loving the progress man! clean and simple!
dc5_holmes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #37
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusdc5 View Post
gonna look great man. R u going with aspec sides and rear also?
Thanks man. And yeah im going fulll aspec i love the aspec look. Then planning on getting a mugen spoiler and a spoon s2k diffuser.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 03:39 PM   #38
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by dc5_holmes View Post
Loving the progress man! clean and simple!
Thanks man . Wish i could progress faster but this will do for now.

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 09:15 PM   #39
DC5K20S

DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5K20S is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Get that front lip installed. Where in New York are you from?
DC5K20S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 10:05 PM   #40
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by DC5K20S View Post
Get that front lip installed. Where in New York are you from?
I will just working on getting the tools to do it myself. I'm from the bronx hbu

Quote:
Old 10-29-2013, 10:38 PM   #41
Tacticsv
United

Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Tacticsv is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
MM looks good on the Kais

Where did you order your lip from? I assume its OEM cause its already painted?
Old 10-29-2013, 10:52 PM   #42
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tacticsv View Post
MM looks good on the Kais

Where did you order your lip from? I assume its OEM cause its already painted?
Thankss, and yeah form acuraoemparts. it was $364 shipped i believe

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 01:07 AM   #43
jusdc5

jusdc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Thanks man. And yeah im going fulll aspec i love the aspec look. Then planning on getting a mugen spoiler and a spoon s2k diffuser.
Nice!! Gonna look awesome man. Can't wait to see everything come together
jusdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 01:09 AM   #44
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusdc5 View Post
Nice!! Gonna look awesome man. Can't wait to see everything come together
Yeah i hope so, just might take a while... but worth the wait!!!

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 12:14 PM   #45
10dsbrennan

10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
This is my 06 rsx base i know but cant complain, sorry for the crappy iPhone pics guys. Taking this really slow so sorry that i dont have alot on my baby.

Currentttt with just the decklid:

;
Pretty much EXACTLY how my car sits now, but in MR...I mean milano pink

but she do look sessy

Nice car bro

Old 10-30-2013, 12:25 PM   #46
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
those white works look great
Old 10-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #47
10dsbrennan

10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 10dsbrennan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Moises you're running on 9" wides right? Only way to go is wide with these wheels if you want em to look good imo
Old 10-30-2013, 01:32 PM   #48
Gettin'jIGYwitít
0.o

Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Gettin'jIGYwitít is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I predict a great build
Gettin'jIGYwitít is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2013, 02:17 PM   #49
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Type-Spaz View Post
those white works look great
Thanks spaz. I think i might stay with these for good.

Quote:
Old 10-30-2013, 02:18 PM   #50
Moises's_Rsx
DC5 Gang***ger

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10dsbrennan View Post
Moises you're running on 9" wides right? Only way to go is wide with these wheels if you want em to look good imo
I know im saving up ima change tores ima throw some 225/45 on them. Right now i have 205/40 thats way to skinny for me.

Quote: