CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 238 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-13-2019, 08:17 AM   #5926
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Understandable. It's serving the purpose at the moment. At least it isn't leaving you stranded on the road.
The Mini is on hold till next Spring for now. But Im def getting it then, wifey is actively encouraging it now. But the Pontiac might not be around that long. Again, its been great for the daily boring drive. But I dont know how long I can last in it. Biggest deal is if I get something else, its still gotta be cheap and reliable. Which usually means also boring. And 4 doors so I can get the kids in.

Thats why Im considering another 00-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I miss that thing. I beat the balls off it with never an issue. Massively fun in the snow, and in the mud in the summer.
Professor Awesome is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-13-2019, 08:18 AM   #5927
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Oh, and Lingers....

Lotex get some of the "You park like an asshole" business cards
Old 03-13-2019, 09:03 AM   #5928
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Oh, and Lingers....

Lotex get some of the "You park like an asshole" business cards
Oh I read that. If he doesn't use them, he can send them my way. LOL
thetastelingers is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 09:04 AM   #5929
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
The Mini is on hold till next Spring for now. But Im def getting it then, wifey is actively encouraging it now. But the Pontiac might not be around that long. Again, its been great for the daily boring drive. But I dont know how long I can last in it. Biggest deal is if I get something else, its still gotta be cheap and reliable. Which usually means also boring. And 4 doors so I can get the kids in.

Thats why Im considering another 00-04 Jeep Grand Cherokee. I miss that thing. I beat the balls off it with never an issue. Massively fun in the snow, and in the mud in the summer.
Fun is alot better than boring! Even if it costs more, it would be worth it to enjoy what you are driving.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:33 PM   #5930
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
i've noticed the two boxes don't have near the random/usless crap that we had previous... makes me second guess some of the shit i've throw in the box i'm sending out hahahah.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:53 PM   #5931
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
i've noticed the two boxes don't have near the random/usless crap that we had previous... makes me second guess some of the shit i've throw in the box i'm sending out hahahah.
Well we did set some rules/guidelines this time.
Old 03-13-2019, 01:53 PM   #5932
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
*Prepares the trash can. LOL
Old 03-13-2019, 02:11 PM   #5933
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
there's no trash in it lol, but there's some stuff that probably never will get used
Old 03-13-2019, 03:55 PM   #5934
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
you'll use all of the shit i boxed up

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 07:20 AM   #5935
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
Since you aren't paying for shipping, you should send us the money you saved.
You can just split it evenly.
Old 03-14-2019, 07:21 AM   #5936
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Epic side boob.

Old 03-14-2019, 09:21 AM   #5937
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
It's Thursday cunts.
get ready for drag racing, strip clubs, alcohol and street racing!!!!

Oh wait.... that's just me....
Old 03-14-2019, 10:06 AM   #5938
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
It's Thursday cunts.
get ready for drag racing, strip clubs, alcohol and street racing!!!!

Old 03-14-2019, 10:27 AM   #5939
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
http://tx2k.com/
Old 03-14-2019, 10:34 AM   #5940
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Old 03-14-2019, 01:15 PM   #5941
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!

*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
sup guys....

Finally catching up at work from my week off....

Did get the box, some cool stuff. I'll see if I can take pics & post tomorrow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 01:50 PM   #5942
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by *El Ocho Uno* View Post
sup guys....

Finally catching up at work from my week off....

Did get the box, some cool stuff. I'll see if I can take pics & post tomorrow.
Saw the IG pics.
Looked like you had a great time
Old 03-14-2019, 02:03 PM   #5943
Seth1784
Master Member

Quote:
so when can we see this lauren girl?

seffs box is still in my room. it's all packed up. just have to try to see if we can meet up so i don't have to bite the price of shipping or actually just sending it out.

weekend went pretty fast. went to a winery on saturday. big fan of the sweet over the dry stuff.

went to felipes last night and had the flaming Consuela. probably not the wisest idea drinking it solo. ended up knocking out on the couch and just puking my whole dinner.
i may have some time later in the day tomorrow if you're around. i have a few appointments in town tomorrow, could after but it would need to be quick. other than that... next week is pretty open. (minus work)

Quote:
USPS shipping was around $10 before or less...

Your box is going to be TOTALLY random. HAHA. Some good things in there I think. I'll elaborate more once you get it.
agreed, it used to cost around 10 bucks to ship anything from them in flat rates. seems like everything took a good 5 to 8 dollar price hike.

The U.S. Postal Service on Wednesday reported that it saw a $3.9 billion loss in fiscal 2018, a 44 percent larger dip into the red over the previous year despite a $1 billion revenue increase.

guessing this is why they raised rates... i promise they will drive themselves into the ground. we have some family friends, both are postal workers who have been there for 20+ years. they have about 6 to 8 weeks of paid vacation per year, i dunno how much sick time and their pension is nutty compared to most. all that shit i bet is why they are doing as bad as they are.

Quote:
i don't need all your unused condoms.
Old 03-14-2019, 03:51 PM   #5944
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
It's Thursday cucks.
get ready for saying you’re going to study, not study, then cram it all before bed & hope for the best

ftfy
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:34 PM   #5945
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
aww man look at all those white girls there
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2019, 05:38 PM   #5946
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
lol what do you mean by random items? I thought what I included was pretty random in mine lol. nothing really made sense, example I doubt any of us is thinking about joining the navy lol

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 03-15-2019, 05:54 PM   #5947
Seth1784
Master Member

your box looked like it had more dollar for dollar in it than mine granted mine was loaded with a lot of little shit you'll see. yours was random, but seemed more specialized.

anyways, box to lingers went out today. sent him a text with tracking, with the weight of what i sent it was a wash ups to usps. costed me 16 after tax... so within a dollar of the flat rate although i dunno if that 15 for them is pre or post tax. this way he's got tracking and 100 in insurance as well. should have it tuesday they said.
Old 03-15-2019, 08:23 PM   #5948
AzianK
Modelrator

hahahahahaha we opened up the box tonight and it is pretty random, i'm still trying to figure out what one thing is. i'll just upload some pictures and explain.....

the dvd movies are

Rollerball
You, Me, and Dupree
The Man In The Iron Mask
Anchorman 2
Judgement Day 2 Total Domination (think this is a sports bike video)

the toys are two water gun pistols

got (and lauren def needs) a ubs wall mount with electric outlets

two ring pop

a chinese fortune cookie that reads "a courageous act will propel your next adventure."

two chocolate cracker snacks (which we killed right away lol)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	20190315_204959.jpg
Views:	10
Size:	1.14 MB
ID:	548761   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190315_205759.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	1.18 MB
ID:	548763   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190315_205845.jpg
Views:	8
Size:	959.7 KB
ID:	548765   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190315_205912.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	853.7 KB
ID:	548767   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190315_205953.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	811.6 KB
ID:	548769  

Name:	20190315_210029.jpg
Size:	785.8 KB
ID:	548771  

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-15-2019, 08:28 PM   #5949
AzianK
Modelrator

next is a random little brick lol

a wet towel hand wipes (you get these at restaurants)

crest white strips

a candle

empty bottle of blackstone oil analysis

various stickers which i will put on my coolers or tool box
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	20190315_210128.jpg
Size:	833.3 KB
ID:	548773   Click image for larger version

Name:	20190315_210106.jpg
Views:	22
Size:	1.08 MB
ID:	548775  

Quote:

Quote:
Old 03-15-2019, 08:31 PM   #5950
AzianK
Modelrator

there is a random rainbox poncho thingy whatever that i don't know what to do with, i'll let the woman have it lol

a usb drive with music on it, which i will check out in a bit

a bottle opener

and a bridgestone hat

oh yeah (which i can't post on here)

are cut outs of playboy models (white girls and one darker skin chick) in the box. about 4 or 5 of them, which are quite nice haha
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	168.6 KB
ID:	548777  

Quote:

Quote: