K20 Crank Pulley Work on K24? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > ADVANCED PERFORMANCE > Engine Building & Design
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-21-2014, 02:54 PM   #1
Dc5Dp
Master Member

Dc5Dp is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Dp is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Dp is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Dp is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Dp is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Dp is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Dp is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Dp is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dc5Dp is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
K20 Crank Pulley Work on K24?

Wondering if I can use my K20 crank pulley on my K24 block because I bought a short block and dont have a crank pulley for a K24. Also does anyone have a OEM tq spec for a engine anywhere on here.. Would like my specs to be spot on with OEM.
K24/K20 308/203
K24/K20 291/205
I builds.
Dc5Dp is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-21-2014, 03:11 PM   #2
F-BOM
Resident hater

F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though F-BOM is cool, not as cool as some though
Yes

Get a helms manual
F-BOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2014, 01:57 PM   #3
SquidByrd

SquidByrd is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
http://www.k20a.org/forum/showthread.php?t=18519
SquidByrd is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 08-17-2014, 05:17 PM   #4
novaspace

novaspace is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx novaspace is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx novaspace is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx novaspace is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx novaspace is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx novaspace is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx novaspace is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx novaspace is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx novaspace is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
They saidd all k series crank pulley interchangeable, k20z1 is the smallest, except for civic type r, which is no longer avab
novaspace is offline   Reply With Quote