Will Eibach Sportlines 4.5440 for 02-04 fit an 05-06? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > SUSPENSION > Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-19-2018, 03:42 AM   #1
dennisgonzalez

dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Will Eibach Sportlines 4.5440 for 02-04 fit an 05-06?

Hey all.

Just ordered my Eibach Sportlines a few days go for my SSM 02 Type S. They should arrive first week of March. I was thinking, however, if for whatever reason my car decides to break down, I will most likely be getting an 05-06, just because I am in love with these cars... According to eBay, apparently the 4.5440 (meant for 02-04s) do fit with 05, but not 06... Is this true? This would be good to know ahead of time, just in case. Has anyone had experience with a similar situation? Would be awesome if they did.

Thanks.
dennisgonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-19-2018, 04:34 AM   #2
dopeyrsx

dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dopeyrsx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
02-04 will not fit 05-06 because of the reverse coiling up front. You can take the whole 02-04 assembly and it will fit in the 05-06 but you can't transfer the springs to the strut assembly.
dopeyrsx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2018, 11:03 AM   #3
dennisgonzalez

dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dennisgonzalez is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What about if I want to install Koni Yellows on an 05-06?
dennisgonzalez is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-12-2018, 09:22 PM   #4
justchel
smile n nod

justchel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justchel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justchel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justchel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justchel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justchel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justchel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx justchel is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by dennisgonzalez View Post
What about if I want to install Koni Yellows on an 05-06?
If you want to use the Koni Yellow inserts on an 05-06 with your 02-04 Sportline springs you'll have to install the Konis on your 02-04 strut housings and then install the entire coilover on the 05-06. The rear shocks and springs are identical as far as fitment.
justchel is offline   Reply With Quote