How much does rebuilt title effect price? - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > GENERAL RSX > General RSX Discussion
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-18-2006, 08:12 PM   #1
Troof.
JWOWWWW
 
Troof.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: on a BOAT!
Posts: 94,387
iTrader: (15)
Troof. is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Troof. is loved by everyone on c-rsx Troof. is loved by everyone on c-rsx Troof. is loved by everyone on c-rsx Troof. is loved by everyone on c-rsx
How much does rebuilt title effect price?

I'm looking at a trade with an s2k w/ 87k miles some minor mods and a rebuilt title. I looked on KBB and in good condition it is worth like 14Gs. But how much should i consider to take off because the title is rebuilt? Or should I not even fxck around with a car that doesn't have a clean title? Let me know. thanks
__________________

SNRC
2008 Magnetic Black 350Z
| Injen Dual Intakes| HKS Single Exhaust| | Tanabe Springs |

G.O.A.T. Status Crew BigTittieCommittee #4 ()()
Troof. is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Old 11-18-2006, 08:15 PM   #2
jeremy0203
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Posts: 397
iTrader: (3)
jeremy0203 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
A LOT!!!!!!!

plus id consider in why is the title rebuilt.... was salvaged from flood, theft recovery, or body damage and if body damage what parts were damaged and how badly
jeremy0203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2006, 08:29 PM   #3
Troof.
JWOWWWW
 
Troof.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: on a BOAT!
Posts: 94,387
iTrader: (15)
Troof. is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Troof. is loved by everyone on c-rsx Troof. is loved by everyone on c-rsx Troof. is loved by everyone on c-rsx Troof. is loved by everyone on c-rsx
thanks, good looking out
__________________

SNRC
2008 Magnetic Black 350Z
| Injen Dual Intakes| HKS Single Exhaust| | Tanabe Springs |

G.O.A.T. Status Crew BigTittieCommittee #4 ()()
Troof. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 05:59 AM   #4
tuner-stop
ArmenianCRSX Crew Founder
 
tuner-stop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 818 soCaL
Posts: 3,818
iTrader: (13)
tuner-stop is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
if its theaft recovery, who cares....as long as its the interior and nothing else. body dmg is "ok" as long as the frame is in place. floor.....forget it...asking for electrical problems.
__________________
-Naz 08IS250 w. navi + misc.
1st ever BuddyClub N+ Coilover system for Lexus, Sponsored in part by BuddyClub.USA<-click

Armenian crsx crew member #1
LA Lakers 65-17 LOOKS/LUXURY > SPEED! posting from work /
tuner-stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 06:35 AM   #5
Leek
Com
 
Leek's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: N37° 49.57878 W122° 25.34
Posts: 2,119
iTrader: (1)
Leek is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuner-stop View Post
if its theaft recovery, who cares....as long as its the interior and nothing else. body dmg is "ok" as long as the frame is in place. floor.....forget it...asking for electrical problems.
You mean flood right?
__________________
2003 S
Leek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2006, 01:37 PM   #6
tuner-stop
ArmenianCRSX Crew Founder
 
tuner-stop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 818 soCaL
Posts: 3,818
iTrader: (13)
tuner-stop is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
lol yes..jus look @ the time i posted that. my badddddd
__________________
-Naz 08IS250 w. navi + misc.
1st ever BuddyClub N+ Coilover system for Lexus, Sponsored in part by BuddyClub.USA<-click

Armenian crsx crew member #1
LA Lakers 65-17 LOOKS/LUXURY > SPEED! posting from work /
tuner-stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:27 AM   #7
nrsxt
Master Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2002
Posts: 1,482
iTrader: (3)
nrsxt is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
honestly, i dont think you should even think about a rebuilt car, unless it's not your daily driver. maybe if you wanted it for a weekend race car or something like that.

main point is... i hope you realized that you're buying a rebuilt car. it was a complete loss, then "rebuilt" and given that rebuilt title. you'll always feel a little uneasy bout the car. and most insurance companies will rape you, whether it's premiums or how much they'll actually help you (pay for your car) in the case of an accident.

someone on crsx, forgot who, had a signature that went like this: "i would never take back a stolen car. like a cheating girlfriend, who knows what the other guy did."
__________________
"Passion is priceless" - Tatsuru Ichishima of Spoon Sports Co Ltd
nrsxt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:50 AM   #8
o-MiDwEStDC5-o
K20A RSX Sold, new IS300
 
o-MiDwEStDC5-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: La Crosse, WI
Posts: 4,914
iTrader: (20)
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
My car is rebuilt... had it for 19 months with no problem... mine was for rear end damage...

Think about it... for a car to be re-titled... it has to pass a 350-400 state DMV inspection... includes frame, air bags, interior, exterior... everything...

Grant, you dont know what was done to it, but do you really know that with any used car? ... On Carsoup.com you can buy crashed cars that werent reported to insurance and have clean titles... the only way that shit gets put on the title is if an insurance claim is made and its reported to the state... Any one of you could be driving a car that has been smashed into a wall, and with todays technoology, and for the most part honesty, its not noticable..

Also, my bank when I got my loan said it only depreciates the value by about $1000-2000... Rebuilt title doesnt affect car insurance, or loan rates either... most of you need to know what youre talking about before you type the stupid shit you do... Rebuilt means re-titled... which means its just like any car on the road.... salvage is what most of you are talking about...

Basically what you are going to be getting is a bad ass perfectly fine car at a bad ass price... Go for it... Personally, I like for rebuilt titled cars so I can get them cheaper...
__________________


K20A RSX SOLD
Lexus IS300 Purchased

Last edited by o-MiDwEStDC5-o; 11-20-2006 at 12:52 AM..
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:56 AM   #9
rsxscrazy
Master Member
 
rsxscrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Huntington, WV
Posts: 2,347
iTrader: (26)
rsxscrazy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
on kbb if you go into the advance settings it has a box for salvage title/rebuilt. I also have a rebuilt title with no problems. The only type of reconstructed title i wouldn't mess with is Fresh Water which is flood damage. The only time you will have a problem with it is when you get done and want to sale it and ppl just like you are wondering if a rebuild title is worth buying. it will save you money now and you can have a sweet ass car.
rsxscrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:07 AM   #10
o-MiDwEStDC5-o
K20A RSX Sold, new IS300
 
o-MiDwEStDC5-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: La Crosse, WI
Posts: 4,914
iTrader: (20)
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsxscrazy View Post
on kbb if you go into the advance settings it has a box for salvage title/rebuilt. I also have a rebuilt title with no problems. The only type of reconstructed title i wouldn't mess with is Fresh Water which is flood damage. The only time you will have a problem with it is when you get done and want to sale it and ppl just like you are wondering if a rebuild title is worth buying. it will save you money now and you can have a sweet ass car.
Yea... Jeremy... the 1st replier to this thread was interested in my car, and then had a spazzoid about it being rebuilt... it doesnt matter... it was probably more heavily inspected to get re-titled then it was first coming off the production line...
__________________


K20A RSX SOLD
Lexus IS300 Purchased
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:23 AM   #11
rsxscrazy
Master Member
 
rsxscrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Huntington, WV
Posts: 2,347
iTrader: (26)
rsxscrazy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
There is alot of steps to get a rebuilt title. First the title is salvaged. then you have to fix the car get a state inspection, check make sure the car is road safe and all that good stuff. then you drive it to the state garage, this is where they make sure you used the parts you say its not a chop shop thing all vin number and parts match and you have had the work done right. like said if the car is not a F/W fresh water damage Its not a bad deal. drive it see what you think but don't let the rebuilt title scare you.
rsxscrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:37 AM   #12
o-MiDwEStDC5-o
K20A RSX Sold, new IS300
 
o-MiDwEStDC5-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: La Crosse, WI
Posts: 4,914
iTrader: (20)
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by rsxscrazy View Post
There is alot of steps to get a rebuilt title. First the title is salvaged. then you have to fix the car get a state inspection, check make sure the car is road safe and all that good stuff. then you drive it to the state garage, this is where they make sure you used the parts you say its not a chop shop thing all vin number and parts match and you have had the work done right. like said if the car is not a F/W fresh water damage Its not a bad deal. drive it see what you think but don't let the rebuilt title scare you.
Amen.... well said... the guy I bought my car from didnt even know it had a rebuilt title because he paid cash, and his dad took the title...

when I showed him the Carfax I was able to talk him down from $12,500 to $10,700...
__________________


K20A RSX SOLD
Lexus IS300 Purchased
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:43 AM   #13
rsxscrazy
Master Member
 
rsxscrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Huntington, WV
Posts: 2,347
iTrader: (26)
rsxscrazy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Damn great buy. I bought my car wrecked and built if myself that is why I know all the steps first hand. I saved so much money and could built it how i wanted from the begining. I needed a hood bumpe and headlights. This way I got my cf hood xenon kit and black out headlight. For no extra cost.
rsxscrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:47 AM   #14
tuner-stop
ArmenianCRSX Crew Founder
 
tuner-stop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: 818 soCaL
Posts: 3,818
iTrader: (13)
tuner-stop is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
my very 1st car was an 02 civic lx 2dr automatic...it was a slvg tittle w/ frnt end dmg but the frame was fine. i got it out the auction lot for 3grand and spend 2grand on fixing it...new headlights, bumper support, bumper, radiator, fans. but the hood was fixable. anyway, after the shop fixed it all up, went down to CHP for inspection, got that all taken care of. but the tittle had nothing to do with the insurance rates. and as far as problems, none at all...excpt for slippin tranny, which alot of 01-05 civics have, ask the guys @ 7thgencivic.
__________________
-Naz 08IS250 w. navi + misc.
1st ever BuddyClub N+ Coilover system for Lexus, Sponsored in part by BuddyClub.USA<-click

Armenian crsx crew member #1
LA Lakers 65-17 LOOKS/LUXURY > SPEED! posting from work /
tuner-stop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 10:38 AM   #15
*El Ocho Uno*
American HP!!
 
*El Ocho Uno*'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Miami, FL
Posts: 25,510
iTrader: (9)
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
*El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known *El Ocho Uno* gets around and is known
Garage
My friend had a rebuilt car & it was nothing but problems, not to mention that his frame was still bent after he passed all inspections.

He also had a very, very herd time selling it. I think he ended up selling it to some one who didnt know what a rebuilt title was (the guy came looking for him after)

I would never buy one.
__________________
589 rwhp / 496+ lb/ft
©©rew High Counsil
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=684348

Quote:
Originally Posted by bonhomie View Post
And I love ocho cause he's awesome!
*El Ocho Uno* is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:19 PM   #16
Mr. Crowley
Murderator
 
Mr. Crowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North Padre Island
Posts: 23,094
iTrader: (1)
Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
....I wouldn't even look at a car with a salvage title....
__________________
Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.
Zombie Eradication Team Member #9, Anime Crew 二番
Mr. Crowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:24 PM   #17
o-MiDwEStDC5-o
K20A RSX Sold, new IS300
 
o-MiDwEStDC5-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: La Crosse, WI
Posts: 4,914
iTrader: (20)
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiztidKlownzTX View Post
....I wouldn't even look at a car with a salvage title....
Except salvage and rebuilt are different... reading > u
__________________


K20A RSX SOLD
Lexus IS300 Purchased
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:29 PM   #18
Mr. Crowley
Murderator
 
Mr. Crowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North Padre Island
Posts: 23,094
iTrader: (1)
Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Originally Posted by o-MiDwEStDC5-o View Post
Except salvage and rebuilt are different... reading > u
Same thing, car was fucked, salvaged, then supposedly fixed big deal. Still effects the price the same way, it's still a salvaged/rebuilt junker, and I still wouldn't even consider looking at the piece of shit.
__________________
Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.
Zombie Eradication Team Member #9, Anime Crew 二番

Last edited by Mr. Crowley; 11-20-2006 at 12:32 PM..
Mr. Crowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 12:50 PM   #19
o-MiDwEStDC5-o
K20A RSX Sold, new IS300
 
o-MiDwEStDC5-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: La Crosse, WI
Posts: 4,914
iTrader: (20)
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiztidKlownzTX View Post
Same thing, car was fucked, salvaged, then supposedly fixed big deal. Still effects the price the same way, it's still a salvaged/rebuilt junker, and I still wouldn't even consider looking at the piece of shit.
my salveage/rebuilt shitter is faster than your brand new car
__________________


K20A RSX SOLD
Lexus IS300 Purchased
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:00 PM   #20
Mr. Crowley
Murderator
 
Mr. Crowley's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: North Padre Island
Posts: 23,094
iTrader: (1)
Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own Mr. Crowley must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own

If I had been looking for faster car I wouldn't have bought an rsx...and it damn sure wouldn't have been a wrecked rsx
__________________
Gun control defined: The theory that people who are willing to ignore laws against rape, torture, kidnapping, theft and murder will obey a law which prohibits them from owning a firearm.
Zombie Eradication Team Member #9, Anime Crew 二番
Mr. Crowley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:02 PM   #21
o-MiDwEStDC5-o
K20A RSX Sold, new IS300
 
o-MiDwEStDC5-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: La Crosse, WI
Posts: 4,914
iTrader: (20)
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TwiztidKlownzTX View Post

If I had been looking for faster car I wouldn't have bought an rsx...and it damn sure wouldn't have been a wrecked rsx
Keep telling yourself that and passing judgement on something you know nothing about
__________________


K20A RSX SOLD
Lexus IS300 Purchased
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:26 PM   #22
sdiddy
Lost
 
sdiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ATL, GA
Posts: 544
iTrader: (0)
sdiddy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
How much does rebuilt title effect price?
I used to work as a consumer loan officer at a credit union. The max we would lend on a vehicle with a BRANDED title (branded = anything other than clean), was 60% of NADA retail value.
__________________
06 Milano Red Type S
sdiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 01:37 PM   #23
o-MiDwEStDC5-o
K20A RSX Sold, new IS300
 
o-MiDwEStDC5-o's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2005
Location: La Crosse, WI
Posts: 4,914
iTrader: (20)
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sdiddy View Post
I used to work as a consumer loan officer at a credit union. The max we would lend on a vehicle with a BRANDED title (branded = anything other than clean), was 60% of NADA retail value.
I suppose it really just goes bank to bank...
__________________


K20A RSX SOLD
Lexus IS300 Purchased
o-MiDwEStDC5-o is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2006, 04:26 PM   #24
sdiddy
Lost
 
sdiddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: ATL, GA
Posts: 544
iTrader: (0)
sdiddy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by o-MiDwEStDC5-o View Post
I suppose it really just goes bank to bank...
Agreed.

I also used to be a car salesperson. The absolute most we would give someone trading in a vehicle with a branded title was 50% of NADA wholesale, and that was if it was in awesome visual condition.

I'm sure this varies from dealer to dealer as well.
__________________
06 Milano Red Type S
sdiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2006, 12:00 PM   #25
rsxscrazy
Master Member
 
rsxscrazy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Huntington, WV
Posts: 2,347
iTrader: (26)
rsxscrazy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
I will park my rsx beside any of your cars, and you would not be able to tell. And do you think any Actual business is going to put a non reliable car on the road to get sued. The Car dealers hell they wont give you but 75% what your car is worth if you just bought it and turned around and took it back. Loans yes they do not give you the whole amount of the NADA book but hell if you are buying a rebuilt title car don't expect to pay the NADA book so how can you bring that into this? People will always have experences NEW, USED, and REBUILT and it is only your opinion on which way you would like to go.
rsxscrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
effect , price , rebuilt , title

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:40 PM.


Privacy Policy  |  Disclaimer Notice
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin Security provided by vBSecurity v2.2.2 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Copyright © 2001-2012, Club RSX, Inc. All rights reserved worldwide.
This website is owned and operated by Club RSX, Inc.
Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX are not affiliated with American Honda Motor Co., Inc.