Tanabe Sustec Pro FIVE Questions..... - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > SUSPENSION > Suspension, Chassis & Brakes
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-27-2007, 03:06 AM   #1
mikegedge

mikegedge is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Tanabe Sustec Pro FIVE Questions.....

Ive done a little searching and fond these and really liked what I read on their company website with the TEAS system ( stands for "Tanabe Electric Active Suspension"

I really like the speed controlled active dampening that you can turn on.

Does anyone have any info about these? Experience with them? Recommendations?

Thanks
mikegedge is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2007, 05:57 PM   #2
mikegedge

Does anyone have these installed? Some one has to know a little more info / personal experience...
Old 09-27-2007, 06:00 PM   #3
spoonyfreshh
Master Member

spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
they are a fairly new product but just think of the tein EDFC its the same idea

Old 09-27-2007, 06:08 PM   #4
shadow

shadow is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Its a little more complex than the EDFC. I was seriously considering getting the Sustec Pro Sevens for the RSX but sadly no application will be made. This was one major thing that I was leaning for.

From what I know it takes measurments like every 1/32 of a second or something, and will adjust to what is happening. Sound great to me, hopefully you can get them because that will be an awesome system.
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2007, 06:14 PM   #5
josolanes
Master Member

josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx josolanes might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
hmm...this sounds really interesting. subscribed
Old 09-27-2007, 06:16 PM   #6
spoonyfreshh
Master Member

spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more spoonyfreshh is a super person....that needs to get out more
EDFC on crack
Old 09-27-2007, 08:17 PM   #7
shadow

shadow is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonEp View Post
EDFC on crack
ha thats about right
shadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:30 AM   #8
mikegedge

The system (According to the web site) adjusts at 1/100 of a second with the electronic actuators.

The list a system for our RSX's... so I'm really leaning towards this.

Now I read somewhere (Haven't digged too deap) that on the TEIN FLEX kit you have to remove your from swaybar. I didn't know if that was because of the system controls the body roll or if it was due to it physically hitting something... no clue...

Still interested to see if anyone out there has these... before I get these.
Old 09-28-2007, 12:35 AM   #9
K20ADC5R
Power of Dreams

K20ADC5R is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
According to Tanabe's Japanese site they are making the 7 for the 5 Integra. At least it says it is available now. These things are fairly cheap, looks like a lot of suspension for a very minimal price. I can get the 7s for about $1200 and the 5s for about $1100. Extremely cheap in my opinion. I'm pretty sure that doesn't include the controller though.

Just an even smaller 4 cylinder

Last edited by K20ADC5R; 09-28-2007 at 12:40 AM..
K20ADC5R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2007, 12:45 AM   #10
mikegedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by K20ADC5R View Post
According to Tanabe's Japanese site they are making the 7 for the 5 Integra. At least it says it is available now. These things are fairly cheap, looks like a lot of suspension for a very minimal price. I can get the 7s for about $1200 and the 5s for about $1100. Extremely cheap in my opinion. I'm pretty sure that doesn't include the controller though.
Can you PM that website.. those are nice prices... the control was like $500.00 from what I saw.
Old 10-01-2007, 01:33 PM   #11
KingOfCorn

KingOfCorn is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonEp View Post
EDFC on crack
lol, yeah definatley EDFC on crack Im running the Pro5's and TEAS in my car and it is definately the best setup that I have ever run. I ran autocross with the setup and took over a second off of my times by the end of the day. Also in reference to the Tein, which I used to run on a civic EG, you could barely tell if there was any change once you adjusted dampening. With the Pro5's there is a distinct increase in dampening each time you make an adjustment.
KingOfCorn is offline   Reply With Quote