CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 166 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-24-2018, 12:14 PM   #4126
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Didn't take it as a class but had an alley on campus in the building next to where I worked, and a huge room filled with pool tables. Pretty easy to figure out where I'd be after work

ugh, waiting on UPS to get here already. Wheels are all loaded up in the Civic, just waiting on the new S04's to get here so I can be back in commission. Also noticed a stud is cracking on the right front, where one has also broken off years ago. This is partly why I don't trust anyone else working on my car anymore.
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 08-25-2018, 05:20 AM   #4127
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
I'm good for one game, then my shoulder starts giving me issues.
Have fun man!!
I'm with rest, try a lighter ball. When i was younger like rest mentioned i was throwing something far heavier thinking it was the way to go. I'd imagine there's some sort of brace out there if it came down to you wanting to and what not.

I plan on it though, thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
sounds fun man. i haven't bowled in a long time and don't even remember the last time i went, never been an interested of mine or on my mind to do when i hang with my buddies.
It has been cheap entertainment, i mean shit i'm used to my gun stuff which gets costly. 8 bucks for 2 hours as much as i can cram in... 4 of us can get 4 games done, so not too shabby. The ball i really like is 100 bucks online, can get a cheaper model for 70 ish, then 20 to drill it out, 40 for shoes and i'm good. Shit load cheaper than buying a gun and some bullets hahahah.

I'll admit if dad didn't mention wanting to go that week i never would have really thought about going again. Not something i normally drive by or anything where i stop and think... i really used to have fun doing that...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 808ster View Post
I used to bowl alot. We have a bowling alley here and theres literally nothing else to do on this island besides go to the beach or hunt. The bowling alley has been closed for 3 months because of the volcano eruptions. Sucks big time.
I read about the eruptions going on, i hadn't read anything bad... just that things were going on. Are things closed for safety??? I'd imagine a bowling alley can't be that close to a path of destruction...

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
I used to love it but have only been a few times in the past few years
Cheap entertainment lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
Use a lighter ball.

That used to happen to me because I thought I needed to be tough and bowl with a 17 lb ball.

Then I realized no one gives a shit how heavy the ball you bowl with is, and stop being an idiot.

I'm still a terrible bowler, but at least my arm doesn't hurt when i do go
That's a lot of weight dude... i think they stop at 16lbs now. I was throwing a 13 around so i wouldn't get fatigued as quick and could pick up a little speed.

From what i understand from talking to a couple people that bowl a LOT, and what i've read on the net, you want something 14 ish or higher so that you get less deflection on the ball from running into pins. The pins will try to push the ball around when it hits, the heavier it is (even if it doesn't have the speed) will plow through better.

Also terrible, but eh as long as you have a good time right???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
I think I pretty much went with a 10lb or so whenever I used to go. Its been a long ass time.
10lb? Damn man how'd you find anything with holes to fit your hands??? You have little dainty girly hands or some shit?

It had been a good ten years prior to this, i used to enjoy it but it was always friday night cosmic shit i did in hs. I'd say it was to meet girls but i was always too socially awkward to talk to others.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotexigeus View Post
It's all about the finger holes for me. I hate the balls with tiny finger holes. Get that shit outta here. Took bowling freshman year of college, best class ever besides golf.
It is odd that most finger holes are larger, i didn't understand that and still don't. Lighter stuff that the girlfriend and my mom were trying to use were like they were meant for a 5 year old for a 10lb ball. Spacing was an issue i found the last time out, a lot seemed more spread out than i'd want.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
ugh, waiting on UPS to get here already. Wheels are all loaded up in the Civic, just waiting on the new S04's to get here so I can be back in commission. Also noticed a stud is cracking on the right front, where one has also broken off years ago. This is partly why I don't trust anyone else working on my car anymore.
It's a pain finding good help, only trust one shop in town for the most part. There's a generic non tuner shop that i like as well, but they are constantly swamped.

Good luck
Old 08-25-2018, 01:45 PM   #4128
808ster
Master Member

808ster is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
I read about the eruptions going on, i hadn't read anything bad... just that things were going on. Are things closed for safety??? I'd imagine a bowling alley can't be that close to a path of destruction...
The bowling alley is located about a quarter mile from the crater.
808ster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 02:27 AM   #4129
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by 808ster View Post
The bowling alley is located about a quarter mile from the crater.
oh snap i never would have expected that...
Old 08-27-2018, 02:33 AM   #4130
Seth1784
Master Member

went and met the bowling guy that was recommended to me from the coworker, dude without a doubt knows his shit. dude has 58 300 (perfect) games and bowls 4 leagues a week.

did a fitting for my dad and myself, was neat has a ball that has interchangeable parts for finger holes then it has all thread screws to adjust where they sit so you can size the hand correctly. was pretty damn neat, learned a lot. you also do this pick up a pencil thing to determine where your thumb placement needs to be. i'm off center by about an 1/8th inch inside (towards my body). pretty neat shit...

plan is going as i wanted, getting the ball i was given plugged/drilled for dad as well as resurfaced since it saw fairly heavy use. he stuck it in a little oven thing too which heated it and pretty much caused the ball to sweat out oil lol. was pretty wild to see the oil just there after 10 minutes... looked like someone took the ball and put a thin coat of oil all over it.

i ordered the ball i had my eye on, even though he had a couple used ones i really thought about while we were there. they all like to hook more than i wanted to start with. the one i picked out though he said was a really good ball, said odds are the only thing i'd grow out of it would be wanting more spin when i got used to things. i mentioned a cheap spare/plastic ball for picking up the excess pins... said i'll sell you this fitted to you for 25 bucks. dooooone deal.

girlfriend also decided to get one done up, sooooooo when we go pick things up friday even (most likely) i'll have four balls in my car lol. going to have to figure out some transport for them now.
Old 08-27-2018, 07:02 AM   #4131
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
old
Nothing to do with being old. Been like that forever.

Quote:
Use a lighter ball.

That used to happen to me because I thought I needed to be tough and bowl with a 17 lb ball.

Then I realized no one gives a shit how heavy the ball you bowl with is, and stop being an idiot.

I'm still a terrible bowler, but at least my arm doesn't hurt when i do go
Only problem is when you have big hands, the lighter balls don't have big finger holes, so I have to use whatever they have.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 07:06 AM   #4132
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Did a few jumps on Saturday.
Made a very short video of some jumps from this year.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LQNgitPSBwU

Went to dads for a party yesterday. Got into too much moonshine. kinda laggy today. HAHA!
Old 08-27-2018, 08:42 AM   #4133
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Old 08-27-2018, 08:56 AM   #4134
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
10lb? Damn man how'd you find anything with holes to fit your hands??? You have little dainty girly hands or some shit?

Always used whatever the lightest ball the the holes fit my hand. Its been a good 7-8 years since Ive been to a bowling alley.
Quote:
[IMG]https://scontent-atl3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/39760802_10155925332693721_7492077192352890880_n.j pg?_nc_cat=0&oh=67aca6e23f63fd74867a355fd62cd8e9&o e=5C37580D[/IMG
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:06 AM   #4135
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
went and met the bowling guy that was recommended to me from the coworker, dude without a doubt knows his shit. dude has 58 300 (perfect) games and bowls 4 leagues a week.

did a fitting for my dad and myself, was neat has a ball that has interchangeable parts for finger holes then it has all thread screws to adjust where they sit so you can size the hand correctly. was pretty damn neat, learned a lot. you also do this pick up a pencil thing to determine where your thumb placement needs to be. i'm off center by about an 1/8th inch inside (towards my body). pretty neat shit...

plan is going as i wanted, getting the ball i was given plugged/drilled for dad as well as resurfaced since it saw fairly heavy use. he stuck it in a little oven thing too which heated it and pretty much caused the ball to sweat out oil lol. was pretty wild to see the oil just there after 10 minutes... looked like someone took the ball and put a thin coat of oil all over it.

i ordered the ball i had my eye on, even though he had a couple used ones i really thought about while we were there. they all like to hook more than i wanted to start with. the one i picked out though he said was a really good ball, said odds are the only thing i'd grow out of it would be wanting more spin when i got used to things. i mentioned a cheap spare/plastic ball for picking up the excess pins... said i'll sell you this fitted to you for 25 bucks. dooooone deal.

girlfriend also decided to get one done up, sooooooo when we go pick things up friday even (most likely) i'll have four balls in my car lol. going to have to figure out some transport for them now.
Nice dude. I'm glad you're getting into it. I always encourage people to pick up hobbies. And bowling, once your initial cost of the equipment is over, is stupid cheap.

Triathlon, not so much

Quote:
Nothing to do with being old. Been like that forever.

Only problem is when you have big hands, the lighter balls don't have big finger holes, so I have to use whatever they have.
That is true. Small finger holes, or ones too close together suck.

Although, I don't know shit about bowling so I'm probably picking the wrong stuff anyway
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 09:23 AM   #4136
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
How was everyone's weekend?
Old 08-27-2018, 10:07 AM   #4137
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
How was everyone's weekend?
Weekend was great. (See post above)

The wheels for the Jeep finally came in and immediately took them to powdercoat.
Should be done Friday.
Old 08-27-2018, 10:28 AM   #4138
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
I did nothing but take the kids to the park.
Old 08-27-2018, 10:31 AM   #4139
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
weekend was awesome. went hiking/camping Saturday morning till Sunday with my friend, grilled some burgers at the site and just took in the scenery. weather was perfect

Sunday evening I took my parents to golden corral buffet, like an american buffet with steaks/fried foods/etc. my mom loved it and she's not a fan of going out to eat

also picked up avenger infinity war and watched it with my dad, he doesn't really get these fantasy movies but he liked the actions haha
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2018, 10:39 AM   #4140
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
might take my dad out to dinner next weekend, just him and I. trying to do more stuff with him and I found a pretty good steak place. he's easier with white people food than my mom and he likes hanging out with me more than hanging with my sister lol

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 08-27-2018, 10:43 AM   #4141
AzianK
Modelrator

oh yeah on Saturday before I left for camping, I sold the rsx. yup Aurora is gone after 12 years and only 105k miles on her. sold it with everything on there of course

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-27-2018, 10:56 AM   #4142
rest
Spicy Raccoon

how much did you sell it for?
Old 08-27-2018, 10:58 AM   #4143
rest
Spicy Raccoon

Quote:
Weekend was great. (See post above)

The wheels for the Jeep finally came in and immediately took them to powdercoat.
Should be done Friday.
Yeah I saw your instagram stuff.

Quote:
I did nothing but take the kids to the park.
could be alright i guess if that's what you're into.
Quote:
weekend was awesome. went hiking/camping Saturday morning till Sunday with my friend, grilled some burgers at the site and just took in the scenery. weather was perfect

Sunday evening I took my parents to golden corral buffet, like an american buffet with steaks/fried foods/etc. my mom loved it and she's not a fan of going out to eat

also picked up avenger infinity war and watched it with my dad, he doesn't really get these fantasy movies but he liked the actions haha
lol golden corral. that place is a double edged sword: if you go when it's busy.. it's busy but all the food is fresh. if you go when it's slow then the food might be hours old.

also the fattest people i've ever seen in real life i've seen at a golden corral.
Old 08-27-2018, 11:09 AM   #4144
AzianK
Modelrator

hahaha I'm actually pretty skinny, I'm only 128lbs lol

they had pretty good foods when I got there and they had some kinda wings special. also it was really busy so many that's why

I sold the car for 4k

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-27-2018, 11:29 AM   #4145
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
could be alright i guess if that's what you're into.
Id be a shitty parent if I wasnt. That part was fun. The rest of the weekend where I didnt have a moment to relax and barely slept was not.
Old 08-27-2018, 12:12 PM   #4146
rest
Spicy Raccoon

Quote:
hahaha I'm actually pretty skinny, I'm only 128lbs lol

they had pretty good foods when I got there and they had some kinda wings special. also it was really busy so many that's why

I sold the car for 4k
4k? Damn cheap. What year was it?

Quote:
Id be a shitty parent if I wasnt. That part was fun. The rest of the weekend where I didnt have a moment to relax and barely slept was not.
The no rest or sleeping sucks. Because of kid stuff or other stuff?

Did you move in to your condo yet?
Old 08-27-2018, 12:16 PM   #4147
AzianK
Modelrator

it's an 03 auto in blue

Quote:

Quote:
Old 08-27-2018, 12:20 PM   #4148
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
4k? Damn cheap. What year was it?

The no rest or sleeping sucks. Because of kid stuff or other stuff?

Did you move in to your condo yet?
No rest during the day cause these kids just dont stop. Theyve got energy levels I cant even conceive of. At night, kid #2 still doesnt sleep through. Its exhausting, but caffeine helps.

Everythings in place, closing isnt till October. The owner has tenants in there who happen to be her sisters family. So it was agreed upon to give them enough time to get out. Plus theres a few minor repairs and cleaning she needs to do once theyre out.
Old 08-27-2018, 12:31 PM   #4149
rest
Spicy Raccoon

Quote:
it's an 03 auto in blue
Oh that makes more sense. I thought you had a type-s for some reason. But then i remember you shipped me your base radio lol

Quote:
No rest during the day cause these kids just dont stop. Theyve got energy levels I cant even conceive of. At night, kid #2 still doesnt sleep through. Its exhausting, but caffeine helps.

Everythings in place, closing isnt till October. The owner has tenants in there who happen to be her sisters family. So it was agreed upon to give them enough time to get out. Plus theres a few minor repairs and cleaning she needs to do once theyre out.
Well that gives you time to get everything packed and stuff. Moving SUUUUUUUUUCKS.

I'm glad I won't be moving soon. My girl and I were talking about getting a house together, but pretty sure we're just gonna move into mine. It's not really big enough for us and all our stuff and our giant dog, but we will make due. Its the much smarter thing financially than getting into a larger house with a larger payment right now.
Old 08-27-2018, 12:49 PM   #4150
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Friday got to drive the m3 around which was fun. Saturday took the wife's car to get an airbag recall done (2011 lexus gx460) in Tulsa which is about a 2hr drive for us. While the dealer had it we took the kids to the zoo, pretty good. Family pictures last night.

Going to the lake this coming weekend with some friends for Labor Day weekend.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote