CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 170 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 08-31-2018, 07:25 PM   #4226
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
lololol
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-02-2018, 03:26 PM   #4227
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
mom decided to have a small zip lock bag of cheerios with her so she can snack on while she rides in the car on the way to grocery or whatever. her hand slip a bit and an amount of cereal fell between the passenger seat and the center console. i was like "this is why nobody eats in the fucking car!" she goes you can't say something like that" so i told her i'll reword that just for her and go "this is why nobody eats in the fucking car mom!"

i hate it when people spill shit and it goes under or in the seats, a pain in the ass to get everything out and clean up. i even told my friend she can't mix creamer and milk in her coffee while in the car, do it in the 7-11 before she goes out. i don't care if i have all weather mats and it can be cleaned up quickly

i'm glad this mazda is a 4door, a bit better to get behind the front seats versus in the rsx which had very little room to work with when cleaning.

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 09-02-2018, 03:37 PM   #4228
AzianK
Modelrator

not doing much this weekend, decided to do as little as possible and just chill to catch up on sleep. not hanging out with any buddies or friend, so mostly stayed home and played some old ps3 games. i took my mom out today so she can get a few things, but not anything else. probably just sleep early tonight and get up early to hit the gym, maybe hang out at the pool for a bit and get lunch after.

you guys got anything going on this weekend?

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-02-2018, 03:47 PM   #4229
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
I just pull the seats out once a year to give it a good deep cleaning

As for weekend, knocked 2 more minutes off my 1.5mi time
Then today was some mowing, tree & bush trimming, etc.
Brothers b-day today so might be doing dinner with them later but otherwise don't have anything going on.
Until then, continuing on my Shameless catching up

Need to clean my headlights but I keep putting it off because it's annoying

Last edited by White_02; 09-02-2018 at 03:57 PM..
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2018, 06:10 PM   #4230
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
didn't do much this weekend. had a wedding on saturday and one on sunday.

the one on saturday was basically all country music and shit. they served bbq and popcorn with candy as snacks. free beer, but that's about it.

the one from sunday was pretty good. 500 people (asian wedding) tons of food, beer, and liquor. liquor got killed in two hours though. it was a good time.

got another wedding next weekend and another one at the end of the month. other than that, my lower back has been killing me. my chiropractor said that i must've done it when i was sleeping by sneezing or some shit. fuck i'm old.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 07:12 AM   #4231
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
4 day weekend was great!!!!
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 08:25 AM   #4232
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Got the wheels on the jeep.

But now I am having issues with the brakes. FFS!!!!
Old 09-04-2018, 09:22 AM   #4233
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Got the wheels on the jeep.

But now I am having issues with the brakes. FFS!!!!
Bigger/heavier wheels/tires means you need better brakes. You know this, so whos fault is it?
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 09:39 AM   #4234
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Bigger/heavier wheels/tires means you need better brakes. You know this, so whos fault is it?
It's got 3/4 ton running gear under it dip shit. ALSO I replaced with the same size wheel/tire setup.

I haven't even driven it except to pull it out and take some pictures.
The brake issue is some air trapped somewhere that won't come out.
I removed the entire rear end to set up the gears.
Replace the rear end, hook up the brake lines. Lots of air to be removed.
Bled the brakes two different ways 4 times. Still spongy. It may just take some more bleeding, but unsure why. I hate brakes. they have a mind of their own sometimes.
Old 09-04-2018, 09:49 AM   #4235
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
It's got 3/4 ton running gear under it dip shit. ALSO I replaced with the same size wheel/tire setup.

I haven't even driven it except to pull it out and take some pictures.
The brake issue is some air trapped somewhere that won't come out.
I removed the entire rear end to set up the gears.
Replace the rear end, hook up the brake lines. Lots of air to be removed.
Bled the brakes two different ways 4 times. Still spongy. It may just take some more bleeding, but unsure why. I hate brakes. they have a mind of their own sometimes.
Youre not good at things.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:12 AM   #4236
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Old 09-04-2018, 10:15 AM   #4237
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Youre not good at things.
I can grow hair on top of my head...
Old 09-04-2018, 10:23 AM   #4238
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
morning kids

how was everyone's long weekend?
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 10:29 AM   #4239
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
[IMG]https://scontent.fagc1-2.fna.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/40414483_2326829880690816_872627738391871488_n.jpg ?_nc_cat=0&oh=aa6f0e3f5b7a7974111441f72e6abeeb&oe= 5C3317C6[/IMG

Quote:
I can grow hair on top of my head...
That doesnt seem to help your brake problems.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:41 AM   #4240
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
morning kids

Enjoyed Sunday. Wife and I both said "NO WORK TOMORROW" several times. HAHA!

Helped a buddy install his train horn Thursday night
Obviously worked on the jeep. Friday then some Saturday
Put some range rover replacement letters on a friends new ride (Yeah it's a range rover)
Had a party Saturday night (Cards against humanity)
Crab boil at dads Sunday
18 miles of mountain biking yesterday and a great burger after.
Old 09-04-2018, 10:42 AM   #4241
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:

That doesnt seem to help your brake problems.
Old 09-04-2018, 11:10 AM   #4242
lotexigeus
DDS

lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own lotexigeus must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Went to the lake with some friends Sat and Sun. The little 3yo girls loved fishing around the boat and dock. Little man slept in a pack and play on the boat. Came back yesterday and did absolutely nothing and loved it.
wakeboard crew #5

gamertag: Ralfy v2
lotexigeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 11:28 AM   #4243
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Enjoyed Sunday. Wife and I both said "NO WORK TOMORROW" several times. HAHA!

Helped a buddy install his train horn Thursday night
Obviously worked on the jeep. Friday then some Saturday
Put some range rover replacement letters on a friends new ride (Yeah it's a range rover)
Had a party Saturday night (Cards against humanity)
Crab boil at dads Sunday
18 miles of mountain biking yesterday and a great burger after.
Nice!

I just chilled Friday. I took the day off and just was lazy.
My girl and I skipped our long run Saturday because of lightning, and it was glorious. We did get up early, but it was still nice to have a rainy day to just chill.
Sunday we rode 50 miles and then just hung out.
Monday we slept in and got breakfast and did some shopping and all the Sunday chores we didn't do.
Old 09-04-2018, 11:33 AM   #4244
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Nice!

I just chilled Friday. I took the day off and just was lazy.
My girl and I skipped our long run Saturday because of lightning, and it was glorious. We did get up early, but it was still nice to have a rainy day to just chill.
Sunday we rode 50 miles and then just hung out.
Monday we slept in and got breakfast and did some shopping and all the Sunday chores we didn't do.
The glorious things are the best.
Old 09-04-2018, 01:05 PM   #4245
AzianK
Modelrator

ayo in this place

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-04-2018, 02:28 PM   #4246
rest
Spicy Raccoon

what sup khoa
Old 09-04-2018, 02:46 PM   #4247
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
morning kids

busy, went by far too quick...

friday, funeral and picked up the bowling balls.

saturday, started the day a bit lazy, later went bowling and had dinner with my parents. bowling didn't go well, the ball's holes for mine are a bit off it seems. my thumb was binding up every time and getting stuck so it would pop loose. kinda hurt, tried finger tipping the whole time and it wasn't all that easy with a 15lb ball lol. tried a few things to get my thumb not to stick with no luck. from what i can see looks like the spread between holes is a bit off. not overly pleased but whatever, shit happens. jessica's however was perfect for her, it was neat to see that fucker break at the last bit and pull over. since she's a lefty it would pull right, the ball is supposed to do about 2-3 inches but i swear it was closer to probably 3 to 4 inches. it would spin slow then all of a sudden at the end pick up spin speed and pull over lol. was neat as hell to watch.

sunday, tried to mow before rain, didn't happen... changed the oil in jessica's car. came back home after (did it at my parents), mowed since it dried out a little, few other chores, then just kinda relaxed the rest of the night.

monday, nothing overly special just a shit load of chores to get done before work today.
Old 09-04-2018, 03:48 PM   #4248
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
what sup khoa
hey man whats going on? i'm just chilling at home working on dinner for later. picked up some salmon and going to grill it later, maybe have it with some rice

also picked up marvel infinity war so will be watching that while i eat.

nothing much else going on, regular tuesday afternoon/evening here

Quote:

Quote:
Old 09-04-2018, 04:26 PM   #4249
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Watched that a few nights ago and struggled to pay attention.
Probably a combination of being boring & trying to figure out why they took so long with the CGI and it still wasn't good in areas like city shots
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-04-2018, 05:13 PM   #4250
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage