CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 186 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 10-16-2018, 04:24 PM   #4626
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
I know Kia and other korean cars have been stepping their game up, but I don't think I could bring myself to buy one.
In my head they are still the same build quality as they were 15-20 years ago...
My buddy had a Forte Koup and his wife had a Sorento. They were both great vehicles.

Im leaning more towards the Hyundai for the fact that theyre cheaper than the Toyota and carry a much better warranty. Manufacturers is 10/100. Id be looking for something 3-5yo and under 50k miles. So thered be plenty of that left on it.
Professor Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-16-2018, 04:25 PM   #4627
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
And she probably sold it for more than she could have sold it to you.

Sometimes I don't tell my friends I am selling my stuff. I don't want to give them a deal. I need to get as much as I can. LOL

Friends and I trade guns occasionally, but thats it.
Old 10-16-2018, 04:30 PM   #4628
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Black will look good with the red. What size wheel is on it meow? 17" Anything larger than stock will look better IMO
18 at the moment, which i will stick to when i get new wheels. i'm not sure what wheels to get, but something in matte black would be sweet

once i need new tires, i'll just get wheels with it. maybe some advans haha
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 04:31 PM   #4629
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
I know Kia and other korean cars have been stepping their game up, but I don't think I could bring myself to buy one.
In my head they are still the same build quality as they were 15-20 years ago...
yup same, will never buy a korean car

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 10-16-2018, 04:33 PM   #4630
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
My buddy had a Forte Koup and his wife had a Sorento. They were both great vehicles.

Im leaning more towards the Hyundai for the fact that theyre cheaper than the Toyota and carry a much better warranty. Manufacturers is 10/100. Id be looking for something 3-5yo and under 50k miles. So thered be plenty of that left on it.
but Japanese engineering > Kimchi engineering

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-16-2018, 04:35 PM   #4631
AzianK
Modelrator

2018 Toyota Camry is just beautiful, i would love to get one

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-16-2018, 04:38 PM   #4632
AzianK
Modelrator

i need to update the hot babe thread, it has been a while

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-16-2018, 04:41 PM   #4633
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
The Camry is nicer overall. The V6 is nice. But they also cost 5-10k more at least. And the colors I want are harder to come across in this area. Everythings fucking silver.

Quote:
2018 Toyota Camry is just beautiful, i would love to get one
This is what I really want. White, black roof, red interior. XSE V6

But its $40k vs a used one for under $20k
Old 10-16-2018, 04:46 PM   #4634
AzianK
Modelrator

my dad wants a camry in silver, but nope not after he totaled the 96 lexus gs when he closed his eyes "for a sec" on the road and nailed someone's truck with my mom in the car...

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-16-2018, 04:48 PM   #4635
AzianK
Modelrator

thought about it and i think first thing for the mazda will be led headlights. so stupid that it does not come standard one the cars, especially on the touring model. the damn corolla comes with hid headlights for less money.

i'll be ordering a kit soon, need better lighting and i might just get the fog light kit as well

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-16-2018, 04:52 PM   #4636
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
thought about it and i think first thing for the mazda will be led headlights. so stupid that it does not come standard one the cars, especially on the touring model. the damn corolla comes with hid headlights for less money.

i'll be ordering a kit soon, need better lighting and i might just get the fog light kit as well
Thats another thing whatever I get has to have. Led runners with HID/LED headlights up front and LED tails.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:02 PM   #4637
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Yep.
thetastelingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 05:03 PM   #4638
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
The Camry is nicer overall. The V6 is nice. But they also cost 5-10k more at least. And the colors I want are harder to come across in this area. Everythings fucking silver.

This is what I really want. White, black roof, red interior. XSE V6

But its $40k vs a used one for under $20k
Why settle then?

Get WTF you want!
Old 10-16-2018, 05:04 PM   #4639
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
18 at the moment, which i will stick to when i get new wheels. i'm not sure what wheels to get, but something in matte black would be sweet

once i need new tires, i'll just get wheels with it. maybe some advans haha
NO! Larger wheels! twennies!!!!! twennie twin twin!!!!!
Old 10-16-2018, 05:06 PM   #4640
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Dammit.

Saw this pic pop up on my screensaver earlier.
GTR (1 of 1)-5 by Daniel Dmochowski, on Flickr

makes me miss it. I must start up the Vette this evening... that'll cure that want.
Old 10-16-2018, 05:21 PM   #4641
AzianK
Modelrator

think i just found my wheels, some black enkei will do nicely

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-16-2018, 07:19 PM   #4642
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
honestly, you can't see much of anything with black wheels. that's just my .02 though

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2018, 07:28 PM   #4643
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post
honestly, you can't see much of anything with black wheels. that's just my .02 though
which is fine, once i get the big brake kit from mazda of japan it'll stand out a lot better

Quote:

Quote:
Old 10-16-2018, 08:09 PM   #4644
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
also fucking asians

Quote:
Sometimes I don't tell my friends I am selling my stuff. I don't want to give them a deal. I need to get as much as I can. LOL

Quote:
something in matte black would be sweet
Gross. Gloss or no black at all
Matt wheels look dirty or cheap like plastidip, to me anyway
Quote:
think i just found my wheels, some black enkei will do nicely
gonna laugh if they're RPF1's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by itskien View Post

Quote:
which is fine, once i get the big brake kit from mazda of japan it'll stand out a lot better
You confuse me as to why dump all this money into a 3.

but dumping what I'm going to into a 200k+ 13yr old car isn't better. so play on
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 08:40 AM   #4645
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
morning kids
rest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 09:40 AM   #4646
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Gloss black wheels will look better than matte.
But Black can only look good on some cars. Also black gets lost in pictures.

I've had black wheels. Sometimes I like, sometimes I don't. Depends on the vehicle.
Old 10-17-2018, 10:11 AM   #4647
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Quote:
Also black gets lost in pictures.
My main reason for never wanting black wheels. I take too many photos and it would get on my nerves.
White_02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 10:13 AM   #4648
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
My main reason for never wanting black wheels. I take too many photos and it would get on my nerves.
Yeah. With a bright car, the exposure will cancel out the black wheels.
Old 10-17-2018, 01:33 PM   #4649
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
Why settle then?

Get WTF you want!
2 reasons:
1. If I want the brand new Camry (2018/19), I have to wait at least another year. And then I still may end up buying a used one.
2. Better possibility of being able to afford a 3rd fun car if I buy a used something cheaper.

Honestly, money has been a little tight the last 2 or so years on a day to day basis. Trying to get things paid off. Make sure the kids have everything they need and more. We havent had a vacation since 2013. I would like a fun car. Wife and I both would like to enjoy our hobbies more. Take the kids more places.

So it just makes sense to compromise on buying a new more expensive car.

Quote:
Dammit.

Saw this pic pop up on my screensaver earlier.
*huge pic*

makes me miss it. I must start up the Vette this evening... that'll cure that want.

Quote:
Gloss black wheels will look better than matte.
But Black can only look good on some cars. Also black gets lost in pictures.

I've had black wheels. Sometimes I like, sometimes I don't. Depends on the vehicle.
Kinda why I like em. Black out all the things!
Old 10-17-2018, 02:38 PM   #4650
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Its only Wednesday and yall disappeared already?