CRSX *cHaT* Breaking the rules!!! Nudes, BDSM... fetishes - come on in. - Page 191 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 07:15 AM   #4751
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
Whats up everyone?

How was the weekend?

Mine was pretty good. Some 4wheelin on Saturday and a photoshoot with the vette Saturday night, wind tunnel last night.
More unpacking. Got the TV in the playroom mounted. Got my little space cleaned up and organized a bit, need another HD shelf, a tool chest or drawer setup, and some wall shelves to finish it for now. Ill do the workbench/vise setup later. And got all the wireless cameras setup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 11-05-2018, 07:20 AM   #4752
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Nice man!

You'll have fun setting all your tools up and stuff.

Also, remember to stretch.

Old 11-05-2018, 08:01 AM   #4753
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
morning kids
Old 11-05-2018, 08:26 AM   #4754
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Nice man!

You'll have fun setting all your tools up and stuff.
Once I get the bench in, Im gonna put up some pegboard and put a tool chest or drawers underneath. All my tools are thrown in a couple tool bags and not very neat right now.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:21 AM   #4755
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Once I get the bench in, Im gonna put up some pegboard and put a tool chest or drawers underneath. All my tools are thrown in a couple tool bags and not very neat right now.
What kind of tool box are you looking at?
Old 11-05-2018, 09:43 AM   #4756
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
bought a new car this weekend.
Old 11-05-2018, 09:45 AM   #4757
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT!!!!!!

You can't just come in and say some shit like that.

Old 11-05-2018, 10:20 AM   #4758
rest
Spicy Raccoon

Quote:

lol

2016 ILX
Old 11-05-2018, 10:50 AM   #4759
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
lol

2016 ilx
awd?

Nevermind. Just read FWD only. It sat pretty high, so I thought maybe an AWD version.

What was the purpose of the buy?
Have you been looking at them for a while?
Just happened upon it at a good price?

Last edited by thetastelingers; 11-05-2018 at 10:58 AM..
Old 11-05-2018, 11:05 AM   #4760
rest
Spicy Raccoon

Quote:
awd?

Nevermind. Just read FWD only. It sat pretty high, so I thought maybe an AWD version.

What was the purpose of the buy?
Have you been looking at them for a while?
Just happened upon it at a good price?
I needed something from this millennia to drive.
I had been looking, I wanted a decent sedan.
Not american. I would have been fine with an accord, but nothing local was what I was after. I prefer to deal local and I came across this one and it was a good deal and what I wanted.
Old 11-05-2018, 11:15 AM   #4761
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Not american. I would have been fine with an accord, but nothing local was what I was after. I prefer to deal local and I came across this one and it was a good deal and what I wanted.
Cool man. I hope it does you well
Old 11-05-2018, 12:04 PM   #4762
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
What kind of tool box are you looking at?
Walmart has a simple Stanley box. The metal rolling kind.

Quote:
Quote:

Seriously
Old 11-05-2018, 12:07 PM   #4763
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:

Im looking at the 15-17 Hyundai Sonata 2.0T's. Probably buy shortly after tax season.
Old 11-05-2018, 01:00 PM   #4764
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Tue-Thu Vegas
Fri was a long of day of getting back to FL
Sat morning was heading to Miami
Went for a bike ride Sat night but started raining
Air show Sunday
Yesterday also marked 13 years with the S
Back up north today so I can finally get to SEMA/Vegas pics/vids
On the drive, got spammed to vote for Gillum for governor, told them he should choke on a dick
Then got spammed a little later about voting for a mayor of a town I haven't lived in for 4+yrs, told them to hail Satan and attached an appropriate GIF
Either they're bots or didn't care because I never got a response

Last edited by White_02; 11-05-2018 at 01:03 PM..
Old 11-05-2018, 02:32 PM   #4765
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Walmart has a simple Stanley box. The metal rolling kind.

Seriously
I've had a harbor freight tool box for about 11 years meow. It's fairly affordable with lots of space. Don't know how much you are looking to spend. Also Lowes and Home Depot also have some display units they sell cheap every now and then.

Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02 View Post
Tue-Thu Vegas
Fri was a long of day of getting back to FL
Sat morning was heading to Miami
Went for a bike ride Sat night but started raining
Air show Sunday
Yesterday also marked 13 years with the S
Back up north today so I can finally get to SEMA/Vegas pics/vids
On the drive, got spammed to vote for Gillum for governor, told them he should choke on a dick
Then got spammed a little later about voting for a mayor of a town I haven't lived in for 4+yrs, told them to hail Satan and attached an appropriate GIF
Either they're bots or didn't care because I never got a response
lol@ the replies to the spam bots.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:46 PM   #4766
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
ayo in on this place
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 11-05-2018, 02:52 PM   #4767
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
sometimes it's nice to just sit back and eat a peanut butter sandwich, also it is raining outside and i don't feel like making anything else

Quote:

Quote:
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:01 PM   #4768
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
sometimes it's nice to just sit back and eat a peanut butter sandwich, also it is raining outside and i don't feel like making anything else
You forgot the Jelly....

I ate PB&J Friday for brunch. lol
Old 11-05-2018, 03:04 PM   #4769
AzianK
Modelrator

Quote:
You forgot the Jelly....

I ate PB&J Friday for brunch. lol
oh i don't do jelly in my sandwich

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-05-2018, 03:12 PM   #4770
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
2018-11-05_04-10-12 by thetastelingers, on Flickr
Old 11-05-2018, 03:15 PM   #4771
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
I've had a harbor freight tool box for about 11 years meow. It's fairly affordable with lots of space. Don't know how much you are looking to spend. Also Lowes and Home Depot also have some display units they sell cheap every now and then.

lol@ the replies to the spam bots.
$100 or under. And the stuff in that price range is the right size for my space.
Old 11-05-2018, 03:18 PM   #4772
White_02

White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own White_02 must be an admin because here is no way they could have reached this amount on their own
Saw this video a few months ago, went to visit it last week.

Wanted to go up to it but a couple guys were working down by the road on what looked to be a future gate, so here's the only pics I got of it (and didn't bring the big lens). Crazy view that guy used to have back in the day.

Old 11-05-2018, 03:18 PM   #4773
AzianK
Modelrator

buddy said his friend is going to vietnam to meet up with a girl. the guy heard about her from his (now gone) co worker and they been talking a bit (never met or seen each other). also the girl does not speak english (willing to learn) so they been using google translate to chat by text or skype. the parents are excited that someone from america is coming to see her lol

the guy is thai and the girl is (of course) vietnamese, she is also 22 and he 32 lol.

sounds like he is going to bring her here with the parents, then they leave his ass in 3 years

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-05-2018, 03:30 PM   #4774
AzianK
Modelrator

i listen to vietnamese music from time to time, gotta admit some of the female singers are really pretty

maybe i should go back lol

Quote:

Quote:
Old 11-05-2018, 03:35 PM   #4775
White_02

Spoiler alert: they're dudes
Closed Thread