Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
390K views 1K replies 596 participants last post by  Jason_Urquhart 
#1 ·
Hey guys i was wondering, what type of shift knob are you using, or which kind would u like to be using?

The reason for me asking this is because i am buying a B&M SS, and i dont want the stock shift knob anymore, so i want to upgrade. I have heard the heavier the knob the better? is this true?, also which shift knob shape do you guys perfer? thank u advance

#1,291 ·
Might be a dumb question so thats what makes yours stay up so well? cuz i have the same shift knob (if thats a skunk2) but i wanted to get a new shift boot but was worried that it wouldnt stay up and the numbers wouldnt be on line.

#1,281 ·
Dat wooden shift knob looks sick
Thanks, it's got the old school flare, it's worn to shit, and I had a nice Matco tap and die set sitting in the garage so I figured why not :D

It's really doesn't weigh much at all, I never was a fan of metal/weighted shift knobs, so I opt for the lightweight delrin or wood. It also doesn't absorb as much heat during the summer :megusta:

#1,282 ·
Ribbit

Just got my black Ribbit! It's not crazy heavy like the Blox, but it's definitely got a nice weight to it. For half of the price, this is the better bang for the buck not to mention the quality is LEGIT too.

ps: I actually might buy a pink one for my brother's Subaru.

#1,286 ·
I know someone who imports cars from Japan and travels there often. He brings over a few every now and then, and I picked it up locally. I was tired of waiting for 9Kracing to ever get more in stock lol.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.