Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

k24/k20 75 shot

4K views 2 replies 3 participants last post by  Bflaker 
#1 ·
I have a k24a2/k20a2 and I'm thinking bout buying a 75 wet shot. I do have Kpro that it'll be hooked up too.

My question is how safe is it on my motor if the compression test and everything checks out okay? Reason I'm asking is one of my friends said nos slowly kills your motor no matter what which I think he is wrong I think he had bad experience cuz he wasn't smart with it.

Will it work out with no problems with proper tune and motor giving good compression test?

Thank You

#2 ·
Friend had a stock z1 on a 125 shot for over a year (on and off).

Over.
a.
year.

#3 ·
It will be fine. Since you have K-Pro you should run a Dry shot. You might have to upgrade your injectors, depending on your duty cycle right now.

Your friend is probably a gossip queen that heard stories about a guy who knew a guy that had nitrous on his honda 10 years ago and blew it up....because he didn't know wtf he was doing. I've been spraying my car for the last 4 years and 30,000 miles. When it's done right, it's just as safe as turbo, supercharger, or all motor builds. K-pro makes it super safe since you can retard timing, add fuel, and control every aspect of the activation parameters. :coffee:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.