n/a intake manifold - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > ADVANCED PERFORMANCE > Engine Building & Design
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-13-2018, 11:47 AM   #1
SeventhSoul

SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
n/a intake manifold

been searching and haven't found the answer im looking for. going to build a n/a k24/k20 engine and doing research. im aiming for 280-300hp. will have build 4p P&P head and built block. my question is what intake manifold should i run. i current have a RBC not P&P but port match to 70mm on my car making 230hp. will the rbc be able to reach the numbers i want if i port and polish it. or should i go with a bigger intake manifold with 80mm or 90mm like the ktuned intake manifold or skunk2 ultra.
SeventhSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-13-2018, 12:00 PM   #2
Koopa Troopa
Master Member

Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Koopa Troopa might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
My car came with a KMod engine that dyno'd on KMod's dyno at 290whp/ 212 ft/lbs. It was a K24 with 12.5:1 compression pistons bored .5 over, Brian Crower Stage 3 cams, K20Z3 head with what looked like stock ports, and an RBC manifod that had the inlet ported to match the 70mm Skunk2 throttle body. Then again, that was with C16 fuel. I believe it did 280 something on 93 pump gas.
Koopa Troopa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2018, 02:07 PM   #3
SeventhSoul

SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SeventhSoul is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Koopa Troopa View Post
My car came with a KMod engine that dyno'd on KMod's dyno at 290whp/ 212 ft/lbs. It was a K24 with 12.5:1 compression pistons bored .5 over, Brian Crower Stage 3 cams, K20Z3 head with what looked like stock ports, and an RBC manifod that had the inlet ported to match the 70mm Skunk2 throttle body. Then again, that was with C16 fuel. I believe it did 280 something on 93 pump gas.
Thanks. Those are great numbers from an rbc. Saves me some money on my build if I don't have to buy another manifold. Hopefully port and polishing it along with the head will be enough to reach my goal
SeventhSoul is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10-26-2018, 05:47 PM   #4
fatso666

fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx fatso666 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
check this video, bigger is not always better...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLXraeo7ppU
(2004 to 2006) 1993 Honda Civic SI Blue
(2006 to 2008) 1994 Acura Integra DC2 White
(2009 Forever) 2003 Acura RSX Type S NHBP
fatso666 is offline   Reply With Quote