k24/k20 75 shot - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Nitrous Oxide RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 03-21-2012, 10:00 AM   #1
shofury

shofury is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shofury is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shofury is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shofury is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shofury is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shofury is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shofury is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx shofury is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
k24/k20 75 shot

I have a k24a2/k20a2 and I'm thinking bout buying a 75 wet shot. I do have Kpro that it'll be hooked up too.

My question is how safe is it on my motor if the compression test and everything checks out okay? Reason I'm asking is one of my friends said nos slowly kills your motor no matter what which I think he is wrong I think he had bad experience cuz he wasn't smart with it.

Will it work out with no problems with proper tune and motor giving good compression test?

Thank You
shofury is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-21-2012, 03:58 PM   #2
Dead Bird
Registered Sex Offender

Dead Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dead Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dead Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dead Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dead Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dead Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dead Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Dead Bird is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Friend had a stock z1 on a 125 shot for over a year (on and off).

Over.
a.
year.
Dead Bird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 09:43 AM   #3
Bflaker
Nikon & Nitrous Crew

Bflaker is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by shofury View Post
I have a k24a2/k20a2 and I'm thinking bout buying a 75 wet shot. I do have Kpro that it'll be hooked up too.

My question is how safe is it on my motor if the compression test and everything checks out okay? Reason I'm asking is one of my friends said nos slowly kills your motor no matter what which I think he is wrong I think he had bad experience cuz he wasn't smart with it.

Will it work out with no problems with proper tune and motor giving good compression test?

Thank You
It will be fine. Since you have K-Pro you should run a Dry shot. You might have to upgrade your injectors, depending on your duty cycle right now.

Your friend is probably a gossip queen that heard stories about a guy who knew a guy that had nitrous on his honda 10 years ago and blew it up....because he didn't know wtf he was doing. I've been spraying my car for the last 4 years and 30,000 miles. When it's done right, it's just as safe as turbo, supercharger, or all motor builds. K-pro makes it super safe since you can retard timing, add fuel, and control every aspect of the activation parameters.