Ask Your Nitrous Questions Here! (Q/A Thread) Part II - Page 3 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Nitrous Oxide RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-13-2010, 12:15 AM   #51
ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hey i ran without the temperature sensor and still got the same result. so it must be the fuel thats putting so much out.
Advertisement

Old 05-13-2010, 09:17 PM   #52
BuiltRSX
Master Member

BuiltRSX is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
well, ya eliminated on possibility, lol. I dont have an answer hopefully you get it soon.

Looking for weight loss, more muscle definition or an athletic edge? visit
www.justinstricklin.bodybyvi.com PM for more info if needed
BuiltRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2010, 04:17 AM   #53
K20egcw
Got Juice??

K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Check your jets to make sure they're right

Old 05-14-2010, 07:04 AM   #54
Slow98teg
Burning that corn fuel

Slow98teg is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Gonna try to get the bottle mounted and maybe the lines ran today. I gotta get a pressure gauge and blow down tube.
Old 05-14-2010, 11:24 AM   #55
Slow98teg
Burning that corn fuel

Couple quick questions. Quick mounted my bottle. Trying to fit it in this tool box. It fits but with one bracket. With both brackets it sticks up almost 2" too high and the box lid wont close. The bottle does tilt back for the pick up. Do you think track officials would hassle me about it? I mean the bracket will be bolted to the bottom of the box and its not really going anywhere. Kinda tight fit.

And does bottle heater placement matter? IE near the bottom of bottle or top of bottle.

Old 05-14-2010, 11:33 AM   #56
Slow98teg
Burning that corn fuel

Crap now that I think about IDK if it will close when I put the blow down tube on there.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:21 PM   #57
K20egcw
Got Juice??

K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Damn that would be dope to have a tool box bolted in your car with a nitrous bottle in it that way nobody would ever see a bottle sittin in the back lol.
Old 05-14-2010, 12:40 PM   #58
Slow98teg
Burning that corn fuel

Thats what Im going for lol.
Old 05-22-2010, 08:00 PM   #59
ScubaSteve

ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ScubaSteve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Can you make your own bottle warmer?
Old 12-22-2010, 01:57 AM   #60
knwldge54
doesn't even have an RSX

knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though
Lightbulb Ask Your Nitrous Questions Here! (Q&A Thread) Part II

Old thread is old. New thread is new. Ask your questions here.
Don't know what you're talking about? Don't answer questions.
knwldge54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2010, 01:03 PM   #61
awp_map
You lose, good day sir!

awp_map is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20egcw View Post
They might, if they do it'll be real close to being maxxed out. I personally wouldnt run 410's cause on colder days your ECU is going to want to dump for fuel to compensate for the colder/denser air. If you were to spray then, there is a possibilty that there wont be enough injector to support the fuel needed and it'll lean out possibly doing damage to your engine.
I would have that problem with kpro, running a dry shot? Now I guess I'm leaning towards a 75 shot if 410s cant hold anything more than that. Anyone else have any thoughts?
Old 12-22-2010, 01:41 PM   #62
K20egcw
Got Juice??

If your stuck on using 410's just throw a bottle on, go tune, and just keep adding nitrous until your almost out of injector. With a 75 shot you should be alright though.