Hazard button nitrous switch - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Nitrous Oxide RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 07-05-2010, 06:11 PM   #1
06orangetypes
Master Member

06orangetypes is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Hazard button nitrous switch

A buddy and I were thinking of where to mount my switch. So we came up with the idea of using the hazard button so we did. The only thing is that the blinkers are ran thru the button harness we are trying to work around it. Heres a few pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]

Last edited by 06orangetypes; 07-06-2010 at 09:11 AM..
06orangetypes is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 07-05-2010, 06:12 PM   #2
DC5 Timo
mmmmm lion balls

DC5 Timo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5 Timo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5 Timo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5 Timo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5 Timo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5 Timo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5 Timo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx DC5 Timo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Story Bro Cool..
Comptech FTW Crew #1
q/___\p
/Oo.\\_. A ._//.oO\
\_o__|R S X|__o_/
Efucked Yan Crew Member #2
DC5 Timo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 02:30 AM   #3
knwldge54
doesn't even have an RSX

knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though knwldge54 is cool, not as cool as some though
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06orangetypes View Post
A buddy and I were thinking of where to mount my switch. So we came up with the idea of using the hazard button so we did. The only thing is that the blinkers are ran thru the button harness we are trying to work around it. Heres a few pics.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
So... Now the hazard lights don't work?
knwldge54 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 07-07-2010, 04:55 AM   #4
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
x2
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:00 AM   #5
mallen600
Pancakes

mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx mallen600 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Don't blow the welds on your intake manifold.
TN CREW #6[/B]ABP Crew Member #79[/B]
Zombie Eradication Team #68
BB Crew
***PIC OF BUFFALO HERE***
mallen600 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:06 AM   #6
EviL-S
Master Member

EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though EviL-S is cool, not as cool as some though
When I first saw the title, the first thing I thought of was how vin diesle had his nitrous switch in the rx-7.. where it looked like he pressed the hazard button and it popped out revealing a hidden nitrous button.. lmao..

On a side note.. that is pretty sleeper like.. hope you get it all working properly along with your hazard lights and all..

Turbo GSR VSM EK Hatch
Old Stock Block - 352hp on 11psi, 6262
New, Fully Built - Numbers coming soon on BW s366
EviL-S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 07:25 AM   #7
Slow98teg
Burning that corn fuel

Slow98teg is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Brings a whole new meaning to its over when the flashers come on
Old 07-07-2010, 05:33 PM   #8
honda24
Daily Drivin

honda24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx honda24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx honda24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx honda24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx honda24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx honda24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx honda24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx honda24 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
^^
honda24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 05:43 PM   #9
JPSlick
Master Member

JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though JPSlick is cool, not as cool as some though
Too far too reach, plus your friends can hit the button like an idiot.

Driverside Coin panel FTW
My Youtube Video Channel
JPSlick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2010, 06:41 PM   #10
K20egcw
Got Juice??

K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JPSlick View Post
Too far too reach, plus your friends can hit the button like an idiot.

Driverside Coin panel FTW
Yeah I make sure I have all my nitrous stuff hidden on the drivers side so idiots cant push it tryin to "be funny"
Old 07-09-2010, 01:17 AM   #11
MELLO
Got Polish?

MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore
MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore MELLO is a hardcore rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by K20egcw View Post
Yeah I make sure I have all my nitrous stuff hidden on the drivers side so idiots cant push it tryin to "be funny"
that would be me !
MANual Power Steering Krew #1

Speedlab.net for all your tuning needs!

MELLO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #12
06orangetypes
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knwldge54 View Post
No they dont, and the blinkers are tied into the hazard button. So without the harness plugged in there is no blinkers.. The only other way i know to do it is to buy another switch.
Old 07-10-2010, 01:00 PM   #13
06orangetypes
Master Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by K20egcw View Post
Well i dont leave my bottle on and my friends all own race cars so they dont act a fool around that kind of things.
Old 07-12-2010, 06:26 PM   #14
st00pidc5
wErd

st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member st00pidc5 is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow98teg View Post
Brings a whole new meaning to its over when the flashers come on
Built/GSC S3/PTE 6466 (620awhp/441awtq)
Full-Race GT35R (443awhp/373awtq)
st00pidc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:25 AM   #15
3rdGearGRNDRR
Section 8

3rdGearGRNDRR is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by 06orangetypes View Post
No they dont, and the blinkers are tied into the hazard button. So without the harness plugged in there is no blinkers.. The only other way i know to do it is to buy another switch.
yeah, every time i put the left blinker on--

CRAZY TORQUE STEER
Old 07-13-2010, 12:03 PM   #16
ninesickzteen

ninesickzteen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ninesickzteen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ninesickzteen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ninesickzteen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ninesickzteen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ninesickzteen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ninesickzteen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ninesickzteen is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
lol friends will always be idiots and push buttons in your car (hazard button)
ninesickzteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 05:50 PM   #17
costansx
Master Member

costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx costansx might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
i just had my dry nos installed today and tomorrow i will be hitting the dyno with my tuner
i used the cruise control button for arming i think its the best since its located on the left and only i have access to it!!!

good luck 2 you !
http://forums.clubrsx.com/album.php?albumid=1295
costansx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 06:06 PM   #18
AltarBoy
Andy wuz here

AltarBoy gets around and is known
AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known AltarBoy gets around and is known
Quote:
Originally Posted by knwldge54 View Post
disconnect the hazard button and your blinkers dont work

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheGoodBlokeCrew/PremSociety/AndyApproved
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
pussy juice is like salad dressing, i usually have a bowl of mixed greens ready to go in the bedroom when I'm with my girl
AltarBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-13-2010, 10:29 PM   #19
3rdGearGRNDRR
Section 8

3rdGearGRNDRR is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
You could get a dummy hazard button and use it instead and relocate the real hazard button
Old 09-13-2011, 04:43 PM   #20
abcfreak
Banned

abcfreak is a name not to mess with
abcfreak is a name not to mess with abcfreak is a name not to mess with abcfreak is a name not to mess with abcfreak is a name not to mess with abcfreak is a name not to mess with abcfreak is a name not to mess with abcfreak is a name not to mess with
I was toying with the idea of nitrous lately and thought about having the cruise control button as the arming and the lower cruise control cancel button (the controls by the steering wheel) as the actual button.

I do like this idea except that people will push it on me trying to be funny and cool...
abcfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2011, 06:42 PM   #21
djswan
Southside Hitman

djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx djswan is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
use something on the steering wheel to arm it
Hella Slow Crew #2 |Blackhawks |White Sox|Bears |Bulls
RIP Donnie J|abcfreak|Fbom|Msorks170|71903DC5|DC5Hanz|djswan
djswan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 03:16 PM   #22
packrat555

packrat555 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx packrat555 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx packrat555 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx packrat555 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx packrat555 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx packrat555 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx packrat555 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx packrat555 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I was thinking about using a wheel switch or also considered the rear window defogger switch which illuminates and provides a high current voltage source you can get out of the engine compartment fuse box or grab it in the rear of the car.

Last edited by packrat555; 09-18-2011 at 04:35 PM..
packrat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2011, 01:17 AM   #23
Showbread50
Showbread50

Showbread50 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Showbread50 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Showbread50 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Showbread50 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Showbread50 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Showbread50 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Showbread50 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Showbread50 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by mallen600 View Post
Don't blow the welds on your intake manifold.
Ok Dom Torreto... Haha
Old 11-16-2011, 08:44 PM   #24
vtec-dc5turbo

vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vtec-dc5turbo is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
You should make the system a procedure were you have to flip like 2 toggle safety switches and then NOS is "ARMED"
Old 11-16-2011, 08:48 PM   #25
Type-Spaz
Hybrid-Racing.com

Type-Spaz has disabled reputation
plenty of other fancy ways to hide a nitrous switch. I wouldn't mess with the Hazard button since it's tied in with so much of the electrical system. But thats me.