Ask Your Nitrous Questions Here! (Q/A Thread) - Page 4 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Nitrous Oxide RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-01-2011, 12:07 PM   #76
NIKKA-de_c2-slo
Is Reppin DudeBlvd

NIKKA-de_c2-slo is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
ok thanx so for instance this would be considered a wet kit due right?
https://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/C...282424972&An=0
2M AutoBody/ 2M AutoWerks
Getting Fucced Up Ryan Dunn Style
NIKKA-de_c2-slo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-01-2011, 12:08 PM   #77
Xander
Stupid Long Manatees

Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though
Just a quick question, if I run too much Nitrous, will I risk Manifold damage and consequently lose the floorboards on my car?
Old 09-01-2011, 12:22 PM   #78
Bflaker
Nikon & Nitrous Crew

Bflaker is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xandermander View Post
Just a quick question, if I run too much Nitrous, will I risk Manifold damage and consequently lose the floorboards on my car?
Yup

Old 09-01-2011, 12:25 PM   #79
Xander
Stupid Long Manatees

Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though Xander is cool, not as cool as some though
Just making sure
Old 09-01-2011, 02:07 PM   #80
ViNhXoNxAcCoRd
Song Ve Lon

ViNhXoNxAcCoRd is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
you watch to much f&f movie..
ViNhXoNxAcCoRd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 03:52 PM   #81
K20egcw
Got Juice??

K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Just make sure you keep an eye on the lap top. If you do run into that problem it should say this
Old 09-01-2011, 04:14 PM   #82
ViNhXoNxAcCoRd
Song Ve Lon

i just hit nitrous today and my floorboard pop off...watch out... LOL
Old 09-01-2011, 05:07 PM   #83
NIKKA-de_c2-slo
Is Reppin DudeBlvd

all u have to do if that happens is scream "SHUT UP!!!" and slam it shut lol
Old 09-01-2011, 06:48 PM   #84
EDU

EDU is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EDU is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EDU is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EDU is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EDU is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EDU is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EDU is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EDU is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx EDU is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Zex wet kit problem:

Can't figure this one out.. i hope you guys can help me:
car: 02 ep3 - Zex wet kit, 75 shot.
problem: everytime i drive the car a have to reset the "purple box" or main brain of the unit.
you suposse to do this only once so the box will learn the WOT. or you have to re-doit every time you disconect the battery.
in my case i'll spray maybe 4-5 times and then this will quit working. i have to stop and reset the "Nitrous Management unit" (purple box) all over again.
i checked all my wiring, and my TPS signal, all checked out good: .5 V and 4.5V at WOT
idk what the fuck what else to look for. i called the Zex 1-800 number and they didnt know what to tell me except to check all my wiring again... they told me those Units even work or they dont... so know im just lost....
anybody heard of this problem before? im about to buy a new box and give that a try.... any idea guys?
EDU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 07:01 PM   #85
M3_DC5
JDM_DC5

M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
how about a 75 shot on a base rsx?
M3_DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2011, 10:10 PM   #86
ViNhXoNxAcCoRd
Song Ve Lon

Sound like the brain is mess up ....

As for M3Dc5. ..can you please put more detail on what you are asking about because I just read that question and I have no idea what you meant ..so its kinda hard for me to give you my .02...
Old 09-08-2011, 07:51 PM   #87
bkm

bkm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bkm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bkm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bkm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bkm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bkm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bkm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx bkm is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hey guys, so i have a 02 base auto, gay i know, i wish it was 5 speed. anyways i was thinking about running a nos system, but am just starting to get into the mechanics and stuff so i have some pretty rookie questions. by no means am i buying the system, installing and go. i need to look into everything first. so i read that you cant run it with hondata reflash? what is that.
my rsx is pretty much stock besides the basics ( intake, headers, exhaust) so what are the settings, requirements, all that stuff so that i can run the system without harming my engine. i have read the F&Q but still don't understand a few things.
thanks
bkm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2011, 09:02 PM   #88
M3_DC5
JDM_DC5

M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx M3_DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ViNhXoNxAcCoRd View Post
Sound like the brain is mess up ....

As for M3Dc5. ..can you please put more detail on what you are asking about because I just read that question and I have no idea what you meant ..so its kinda hard for me to give you my .02...
wats the best way to run that shot..i have intake header and straight pipe...was thinking of a dry shot with a button...wats ur input
Old 09-09-2011, 01:03 AM   #89
K20egcw
Got Juice??

K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx K20egcw is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkm View Post
hey guys, so i have a 02 base auto, gay i know, i wish it was 5 speed. anyways i was thinking about running a nos system, but am just starting to get into the mechanics and stuff so i have some pretty rookie questions. by no means am i buying the system, installing and go. i need to look into everything first. so i read that you cant run it with hondata reflash? what is that.
my rsx is pretty much stock besides the basics ( intake, headers, exhaust) so what are the settings, requirements, all that stuff so that i can run the system without harming my engine. i have read the F&Q but still don't understand a few things.
thanks
Depends on ths size of shot you want to run. Anything over a a 75 wet shot I would reccomend a tune (to pull some timing), and colder plugs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3_DC5 View Post
wats the best way to run that shot..i have intake header and straight pipe...was thinking of a dry shot with a button...wats ur input
If you're wanting to run a dry shot, you're going to need Kpro to add fuel through the injectors. With just a 75 shot, you can put a wet kit on it and pretty much call it a day. If you want to up the shot, you're going to need Kpro to pull timing and what not.
Old 09-09-2011, 05:00 AM   #90
M3_DC5
JDM_DC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by K20egcw View Post
Depends on ths size of shot you want to run. Anything over a a 75 wet shot I would reccomend a tune (to pull some timing), and colder plugs.

If you're wanting to run a dry shot, you're going to need Kpro to add fuel through the injectors. With just a 75 shot, you can put a wet kit on it and pretty much call it a day. If you want to up the shot, you're going to need Kpro to pull timing and what not.
so wet shot would be better u saying....and i guess a 50 shot wont hurt for now then till i go K24
Old 09-09-2011, 12:47 PM   #91
ViNhXoNxAcCoRd
Song Ve Lon

like K20egcw said...wet shot is the best way to go ...it wont even hurt you if you do a 75 shot with no tune[people have done it] i ran with 100 shot with no tune since february and just started mess with it 2 weeks ago with flashpro[retard timing to 4 degree] since i got it for a dirt cheap price on craigslist[$300]

spark plug you will need
Ngk spark plug Part Number:NGK-BKR8EIX
Old 09-09-2011, 12:53 PM   #92
M3_DC5
JDM_DC5

Quote:
like K20egcw said...wet shot is the best way to go ...it wont even hurt you if you do a 75 shot with no tune[people have done it] i ran with 100 shot with no tune since february and just started mess with it 2 weeks ago with flashpro[retard timing to 4 degree] since i got it for a dirt cheap price on craigslist[$300]

spark plug you will need
alrite thanks for the input ill prob be doin this for the weekend
Old 09-09-2011, 05:29 PM   #93
K20egcw
Got Juice??

Quote:

spark plug you will need
Old 09-10-2011, 04:51 PM   #94
pookiee1910

pookiee1910 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pookiee1910 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pookiee1910 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pookiee1910 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pookiee1910 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pookiee1910 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pookiee1910 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx pookiee1910 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
wheres the BEST place to hide my bottle?
pookiee1910 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2011, 05:46 PM   #95
K20egcw
Got Juice??

Quote:
Originally Posted by pookiee1910 View Post
wheres the BEST place to hide my bottle?
Where ever you think is clever lol.
Old 09-10-2011, 09:06 PM   #96
ViNhXoNxAcCoRd
Song Ve Lon

its all depend..are you willing to remove your spare tire from your trunk to hide it there? LMFAO
Old 09-11-2011, 12:38 AM   #97
K20egcw
Got Juice??

I think if I had an RSX I would put a gym bag in the truck, put the bottle in the bag (bolted to the floor) with a remote bottle opener. Then just keep the bag zipped up and it would look like you just have a bag in the back lol
Old 09-11-2011, 09:19 PM   #98
Bflaker
Nikon & Nitrous Crew

Bflaker is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
This is where I hide mine....lol

Old 09-11-2011, 10:45 PM   #99
K20egcw
Got Juice??

^ LMAO! That looks good though! Same "hiding" spot as mine lol
Old 09-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #100
NIKKA-de_c2-slo
Is Reppin DudeBlvd

would anyone recommend this?
https://www.napaonline.com/Catalog/C...657_0006540943