Zex Management and KPRO question - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > PERFORMANCE BASICS RSX > Nitrous Oxide RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-26-2013, 08:16 PM   #1
239KING_RSX

239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Zex Management and KPRO question

I have a full ZEX kit that I bought but the management box does not allow the KPRO to send the signal to spray. Is there any way to bypass the TPS wire or disable it so that my KPRO can have complete control?

I have 2 brand new NOS Solenoids that I had but I picked up a steal on a complete ZEX kit with bottle warmer for $150. Basically brand new with a lot of parts still in the plastic baggies.

Is it worth using the BOX or should I stick with the NOS solenoids?
Advertisement

Old 01-27-2013, 04:16 PM   #2
Slow98teg
Burning that corn fuel

Slow98teg is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Just use the solenoids thru kpro. It does everything to control it.
Old 01-28-2013, 05:59 PM   #3
deadphishy

deadphishy is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Thats what i did.

I took the box apart and took out what i needed. You will need to pick up a Relay to switch the the solenoid on. That gets wired to your ECU, battery and the Solenoid. Please do this correctly and with a fuse. The Hondata ECU can ground out the Relay which will switch on the solenoid to spray. You have a lot of options in Kpro for which ECU switch controls the Spray. You have to pick one and find the correct wire for that function.
deadphishy is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 01-29-2013, 02:40 AM   #4
etorresmaze

etorresmaze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx etorresmaze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx etorresmaze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx etorresmaze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx etorresmaze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx etorresmaze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx etorresmaze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx etorresmaze is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
If Im running nitrous off a Zex kit can I use 91 prenium gas or do i have to use e85?
etorresmaze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2013, 07:02 AM   #5
Bflaker
Nikon & Nitrous Crew

Bflaker is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
What does e85 have to do with anything? I would use 91 octane or higher, preferably 93. If you want to use e85 you can, but it's not like it's a requirement.
Old 01-29-2013, 07:18 PM   #6
239KING_RSX

239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 239KING_RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Yea I think im going to use the NOS solenoids since it seems to be the easiest route. Don't want to break open the zex box and risk something not functioning properly. COuld cost me my engine lol