Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Questions!

Tags
questions
17K views 29 replies 7 participants last post by  SnazzyQ 
#1 ·
Hey folks.. While i have been browsing the forums quite a bit i have yet to have posted really anything because i hate just posting for the sake of raise your post count.

I do however have a question now. I recently picked up a 2002 RSX-S (had 46k miles on it and was a friend of mines who never drove it) It is Blue in color. Since i purchased it i have done the following so far.

Removed all Badges
Removed factory Wing
5k HID's
Pioneer Premiere AVIC-F90BT
Inifiti Kappa's all the way around
Clifford Alarm w/ 2way paging

what i want to do now is find a nice (clean i don't like drastic) body kit and have it installed.

Now my question is...

Anyone have pics of a clean kits on the 02's? I have browsed the forums and found quite a few pics but ....what kits fit the best? Where is the best place to purchase kits?

Thanks for all your help!

See less See more
#4 ·
well to be honest my other 2 cars are both BB6's .. on 1 have a lip kit all the way around and on the other i did a mugen front bumper and lips on side and rear.

I am however open to ideas if i see something that stands out!

#6 ·
It all depends on the look you are trying to get. If you want aggressive you would probably have to go with bumpers, but if you want clean you could go for lip kits. Those arent all the bumpers/lips just some to give you an example of whats out there. Have you checked the Member Showoff section to see what other members have done?

#7 ·
yes i did do quite a bit of browsing in there... alot of pics in the "rate the car above you" thread. however very few stated what kit or bumper they had. The type-r lipkit looks a little bit more what im looking for. Any suggested places to pick one up?

#8 ·
yes i did do quite a bit of browsing in there... alot of pics in the "rate the car above you" thread. however very few stated what kit or bumper they had. The type-r lipkit looks a little bit more what im looking for. Any suggested places to pick one up?
Maybe someone else can chime in and give you websites because I honestly dont know where people buy them from. You could always check the Part out Section or the Exterior & Interior Section to see if anyone is selling them.

#13 ·
The mugen front bumper with mugen skirts and rear mugen lip looks like a nice setup. Now i just want to find a flat spoiler. I have one on my prelude .. anyone know of any?

Below is what i am looking at ..

This is the wing i have on my prelude.. anyone know of a similar RSX wing?

#22 ·
if you buy the "authentic" mugen front bumper / side and rear lips .. is it predrilled and near perfect fitment or is it similar to replicas and needs drilling / may not fit properly...? My previous kits have been used so they came "fitted" and drilled

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.