CRSX *chat* QK works 3 jobs. The "L" pimp hand is strong. - Page 46 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > OFF TOPIC > Off Topic Forums > The Lounge
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Closed Thread

Old 06-08-2015, 01:59 PM   #1126
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
Quote:
Originally Posted by thetastelingers View Post
This is funny every time it replays. lol
i know... i watch it and smile every time... the oh... hey... i like that, then dancing is great.

Quote:
Here's to women and motorcycles.

Have a great day everyone!
heroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post
Morning everyone.

Had a damn good weekend, how was yalls?

Helped a friend clean out a passed family members gun collection. Ill be selling the actual guns for the widow but she flat out gave us all the ammo/accessories. I was able to finally rebuild my AR and got plenty of ammo to run through it.
i wondered where all that stuff came from... i need to read through it see if there's any must have on there. the leupold caught my eye but it's no where near the power i want...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rest View Post
technically, it's a time trial bike

But yeah road bike. I've lost about 15lbs since I started riding. If I cleaned up my diet and started lifting again I'd be much better off.
Maybe someday.
damn son! congrats on that... isn't it hot as hell down there though?
Advertisement

Old 06-08-2015, 02:00 PM   #1127
Seth1784
Master Member

Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start Seth1784 has a clean start
scored a job interview wednesday, i googled the place and they've got some massive fucking machines... fingers crossed this goes well.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:03 PM   #1128
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seth1784 View Post
damn son! congrats on that... isn't it hot as hell down there though?
thanks!

it's been in the low 90s the past week or so.

Quote:
scored a job interview wednesday, i googled the place and they've got some massive fucking machines... fingers crossed this goes well.
fingers crossed you get it and its awesome

Old 06-08-2015, 02:12 PM   #1129
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:

i wondered where all that stuff came from... i need to read through it see if there's any must have on there. the leupold caught my eye but it's no where near the power i want...

She actually offered to pay us cash too after all that stuff. We were more than happy to do it for what she let us have already.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:13 PM   #1130
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
good luck sir
Old 06-08-2015, 02:19 PM   #1131
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start Professor Awesome has a clean start
Quote:
Old 06-08-2015, 02:20 PM   #1132
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
i hope you don't get it
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:44 PM   #1133
Seth1784
Master Member

thanks everyone... we'll see.

Quote:
thanks!

it's been in the low 90s the past week or so.

fingers crossed you get it and its awesome
oh f that is way too hot rest hahahahah.

thanks man, someone i know said his uncle in law worked there 30 years. must not be that terrible...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Awesome View Post

She actually offered to pay us cash too after all that stuff. We were more than happy to do it for what she let us have already.
yea that's how my aunt was too when her dad passed. i told her no, then she mailed me money... i wouldn't have taken it in person, and i'll admit the only reason i did was because i was f'ing poor at that point in time.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:02 PM   #1134
rest
Spicy Raccoon

rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep rest is easy..................when it comes to rep
well Seffers, if you were chinese you have to refuse the gift 3 times and accept it on the 4th time.

since you like asian wimmenz, that makes you basically chinese so you did the right thing.
Old 06-08-2015, 04:31 PM   #1135
Seth1784
Master Member

thanks rest
Old 06-09-2015, 01:42 AM   #1136
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Quote:
Agent smith was white, therefore you are white.
oh i'm definitely white (and indian... woowoo kind, not red dot) but rich white alex is black.
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Old 06-09-2015, 02:02 AM   #1137
Agent Smith
It is inevitable

Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more Agent Smith is a super person....that needs to get out more
i feel a little conflicted over kien also being one of the top posters in here... maybe i'll limit individuals to two months in a row. cause that sumbitch would end up with free premium for life.
S/C Crew Member #7 CRSX Zombie Eradication Team Member #10|Anime Crew 三番
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y41/Xinu38/Untitled-2_zpsceedtb4z.gif
Old 06-09-2015, 05:27 AM   #1138
thetastelingers
Master baiter

thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx thetastelingers might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith View Post
i feel a little conflicted over kien also being one of the top posters in here... maybe i'll limit individuals to two months in a row. cause that sumbitch would end up with free premium for life.
Did you mean to post that in here?
Old 06-09-2015, 05:29 AM   #1139
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
Nevermind. Just saw your thread talking about it.
Saw premie and didn't think it pertained to me. lol
Old 06-09-2015, 05:37 AM   #1140
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
curves are enjoyable...
Old 06-09-2015, 05:37 AM   #1141
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
and as always, don't forget to stretch
Old 06-09-2015, 05:39 AM   #1142
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
At Seffs next gun shoot.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:11 AM   #1143
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Morning fuckers!
Old 06-09-2015, 08:15 AM   #1144
rest
Spicy Raccoon

morning you premium kids
Old 06-09-2015, 08:18 AM   #1145
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

wtf? Whats with this premie shit?
Old 06-09-2015, 08:19 AM   #1146
rest
Spicy Raccoon

you got entered (by me) in the free premium raffle.

and you won. all the QK peeps are now premie.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:19 AM   #1147
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Ahhh NM, just saw it.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:20 AM   #1148
Professor Awesome
ICUStalking

Quote:
you got entered (by me) in the free premium raffle.

and you won. all the QK peeps are now premie.
Old 06-09-2015, 08:21 AM   #1149
rest
Spicy Raccoon

dunno how long it lasts.. maybe a month?
Old 06-09-2015, 08:37 AM   #1150
thetastelingers
Master baiter

Garage
What you mean premie?

Ah. I see. Let us get a taste of the premie life and then we will want to pay for premie.

I see through the smoke and boobs.
Closed Thread