909/951 we ain't bout that life *chat* - Page 36 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-19-2013, 05:28 PM   #876
Steve9MR
All Motor Crew Member

Steve9MR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Steve9MR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Steve9MR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Steve9MR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Steve9MR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Steve9MR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Steve9MR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Steve9MR is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anybody know of a cheap Smog check place? in moval ?
Advertisement

Old 09-19-2013, 05:37 PM   #877
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve9MR View Post
Anybody know of a cheap Smog check place? in moval ?
There's a smog shop at heacock and alessandro I paid 30$ once don't know if they have same price it was 3-4yrs ago
Old 09-19-2013, 06:14 PM   #878
JayDog951RSX

JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Im going to need a smog soon too...fuck. Who has the hook up on smog??? Pm me

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
JayDog951RSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2013, 11:04 PM   #879
Jr24

Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Future View Post
Depends on the car too. I see alot of stock high mile Rsx's with salvage going for around 7k
I got Lucky with my rsx is clean title got it for 7000 all stock just one owner before me he always took car of the car
Jr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 09:04 AM   #880
BiggPinyot
Master Member

BiggPinyot is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jr24 View Post
I got Lucky with my rsx is clean title got it for 7000 all stock just one owner before me he always took car of the car
How many miles?
BiggPinyot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 10:56 AM   #881
No Future
Ibredlightreving

No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I need a tan carpet. Anyone have one for sale no rips please. Stained ok.
No Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 05:39 PM   #882
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2complex View Post
There's a smog shop at heacock and alessandro I paid 30$ once don't know if they have same price it was 3-4yrs ago

They don't do smog there anymore, or at least last time I went, just look in the penny saver, most shops charge 45$ for everything
SquirrlyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2013, 08:37 PM   #883
Jr24

Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
So Tmrw is the meet
Old 09-21-2013, 09:32 AM   #884
No Future
Ibredlightreving

No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thought bout cleaning my car for meet but i chose not to cause you sluts are not worth it lol
Old 09-22-2013, 12:10 AM   #885
Omar-DC5

Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Here are some i edited right now

ClubRSX Meet by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

IMG_0522 by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

Steve RSX by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

Yau RSX by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

Tommy RSX by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

Omar and Luis RSX by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

Yau RSX by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=840617

Instagram: omareko
Omar-DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 12:18 AM   #886
BiggPinyot
Master Member

BiggPinyot is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Missed out again...
BiggPinyot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 05:45 PM   #887
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggPinyot View Post
Missed out again...
Yup you did lol
SquirrlyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2013, 11:38 PM   #888
Jr24

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrlyBean View Post
Yup you did lol
It's was great
Old 09-23-2013, 01:05 AM   #889
No Future
Ibredlightreving

Might be trading my car for a 04 tl
Old 09-23-2013, 11:14 AM   #890
JayDog951RSX

JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JayDog951RSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
I would do it in a heart beat. (If i had your car).

Old 09-23-2013, 11:30 AM   #891
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayDog951RSX View Post
I would do it in a heart beat. (If i had your car).

scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2013, 11:31 AM   #892
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Trade it . Is it a straight trade?
Old 09-23-2013, 12:01 PM   #893
JayDog951RSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrachubut View Post
His car needs a lil work, ya kno.

TLs are dope tho!

Old 09-23-2013, 12:12 PM   #894
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:

TLs are dope tho!

Agreed.
I would probably would consider trading my rsx for a tl depending on the condition of the TL
Old 09-23-2013, 01:08 PM   #895
No Future
Ibredlightreving

Quote:
Agreed.
I would probably would consider trading my rsx for a tl depending on the condition of the TL
Quote:
Trade it . Is it a straight trade?
yes. the passenger seat is a little messed up but overall its decent. its a 04 130k clean title
Quote:

TLs are dope tho!

my car is not in that bad condition. just brakes and clutch but thats cause im lazy lol but it will take me half day to fix. eveyrthing else is works and is fine. have more money in my car than half the rsx's that came on sat ijs though
Old 09-23-2013, 01:27 PM   #896
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:
yes. the passenger seat is a little messed up but overall its decent. its a 04 130k clean title

my car is not in that bad condition. just brakes and clutch but thats cause im lazy lol but it will take me half day to fix. eveyrthing else is works and is fine. have more money in my car than half the rsx's that came on sat ijs though
Trade it.

That's a low blow to everyone that showed up to the meet. Stop taking shit if you can't it .
Old 09-23-2013, 01:35 PM   #897
No Future
Ibredlightreving

Quote:
Trade it.

That's a low blow to everyone that showed up to the meet. Stop taking shit if you can't it .
I speak facts my dude. If someone has a problem with i said call me 951-233-4819 and we can talk about it or
Old 09-23-2013, 01:45 PM   #898
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:
I speak facts my dude. If someone has a problem with i said call me 951-233-4819 and we can talk about it or
Old 09-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #899
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
non of that is necessary here guys
Old 09-23-2013, 03:03 PM   #900
JayDog951RSX

Quote:

Yea those are easy ass fixes.

How many miles on the rsx?

Still would be a legit trade if the TL is clean. Put stockies back on and trade it.