909/951 we ain't bout that life *chat* - Page 38 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-27-2013, 08:55 AM   #926
No Future
Ibredlightreving

No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggPinyot View Post
I think it is the green color Hard to tell with it in the shade. I honestly like that color. Hopefully it works out. Good luck with it. TL's are fun cars, even though they are big and don't handle as well as the DC5. Hopefully I can start work on mine.
the rsx just beats the shit out of me and im sore after long drives
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyauxxdc5 View Post
hi guys
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrlyBean View Post
Sup foo, when's the next meet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2complex View Post
So yea not only my tranny took a shit on me my shifter broke from its weld as well
No Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 09-27-2013, 11:57 AM   #927
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Sup foo, when's the next meet
October 26th!! save the date

Quote:
So yea not only my tranny took a shit on me my shifter broke from its weld as well
wtf happened to your tranny?
xxyauxxdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:04 PM   #928
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

Damn man, so what you gonna do now?
SquirrlyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2013, 02:07 PM   #929
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

Forsure, it's a Saturday so I'm free lol
Old 09-27-2013, 02:37 PM   #930
Blahvx
Rat Gang

Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
I went by your place and didn't see your car lol xD
I was wondering if it was running
Old 09-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #931
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Future View Post
the rsx just beats the shit out of me and im sore after long drives

I know all bad this is what happens when you race no future it puts a toll on your car so it will break later lol
Quote:

wtf happened to your tranny?
So where do I get a sticker lol probably be down for that meet its a meet right? And transmission gave out I can't exactly say what it is cuz I haven't cracked open the tranny
Quote:
Damn man, so what you gonna do now?
Take it to the shop gonna look into buying a short shifter any recommendation I'm looking at revo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blahvx View Post
I went by your place and didn't see your car lol xD
I was wondering if it was running
Lmao nah not running I took it to my pops house working on it there I still need to order some pizza Lmao
Old 09-27-2013, 05:09 PM   #932
Omar-DC5

Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Any one have an extra purge control solenoid valve for sale?

Mine broke while I was removing the throttle body and of friend of mine plugged it up with a screw as a temporary fix.

Untitled by Omar-DC5, on Flickr

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=840617

Instagram: omareko
Omar-DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 04:38 AM   #933
TypeS7
mex edition steve

TypeS7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
when you start working graveyard
I started about 3 months ago, I work 9:30 to 6am

Quote:
Granny shifting, not double clutching like you should
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #12
2003 NHBP rsx-s: Turbo in the works, bunch of JDM rice parts.
2000 Civic LX sedan: daily beater
1989 MK3 Toyota supra turbo: money pit #2
Instagram:types7
TypeS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 12:25 PM   #934
Sadboyz
Arizona iced out boyz :'(

Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar-DC5 View Post
Any one have an extra purge control solenoid valve for sale?

Mine broke while I was removing the throttle body and of friend of mine plugged it up with a screw as a temporary fix.

Untitled by Omar-DC5, on Flickr
I'd be interested in selling mine, pending that I get a new throttle body. Let me know what you'd offer
Sadboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 12:35 PM   #935
Omar-DC5

Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadboyz View Post
I'd be interested in selling mine, pending that I get a new throttle body. Let me know what you'd offer

Text me a price bro (951) 337-0099

I was gonna go buy one at Honda on Monday for $108 so if I could get it off you that would be great. Lmk

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=840617

Instagram: omareko
Omar-DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2013, 12:52 PM   #936
Sadboyz

Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar-DC5 View Post
Text me a price bro (951) 337-0099

I was gonna go buy one at Honda on Monday for $108 so if I could get it off you that would be great. Lmk
Texted you
Old 09-28-2013, 04:24 PM   #937
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

Quote:
Take it to the shop gonna look into buying a short shifter any recommendation I'm looking at revo

I like my revo, for the price I think it's a great SS, plus with aluminum shift bushings it feels great
Old 09-28-2013, 04:51 PM   #938
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
I like my revo, for the price I think it's a great SS, plus with aluminum shift bushings it feels great
have u felt the hybrid racing one? that shit is stiff as fuck.
Old 09-28-2013, 11:57 PM   #939
TypeS7
mex edition steve

TypeS7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
That's what she said
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #12
2003 NHBP rsx-s: Turbo in the works, bunch of JDM rice parts.
2000 Civic LX sedan: daily beater
1989 MK3 Toyota supra turbo: money pit #2
Instagram:types7
TypeS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:24 AM   #940
Jr24

Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
That's what she said
Lol
Jr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 12:59 AM   #941
No Future
Ibredlightreving

No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
My car is finally drivable with working clutch and brakes lol thanks to Pete for hooking it up on the brakes.
No Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 05:31 AM   #942
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Revo short shifter have you had any problrm with it ? How much does it cost? And how much and what brand is the aluminium shift bushing
Old 09-29-2013, 12:32 PM   #943
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

Quote:
Revo short shifter have you had any problrm with it ? How much does it cost? And how much and what brand is the aluminium shift bushing
ebay has em for like 50?? and stut king bushings are like 10 bucks.
Old 09-29-2013, 04:25 PM   #944
Jr24

Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx Jr24 might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
My car is finally drivable with working clutch and brakes lol thanks to Pete for hooking it up on the brakes.
Lol for sure bro anytime
Jr24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2013, 04:57 PM   #945
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

Quote:

I don't think so, unless that's what Steve has

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
That's what she said

Is that what you have? I felt yours when I was at your house last time and it felt great
Old 09-29-2013, 04:59 PM   #946
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

Quote:

Honestly I'm not sure cause I bought mine from a member that bought his got it in and decided to build his own, so I got it from him new with the bushings for 40 bucks lol
Old 09-29-2013, 05:46 PM   #947
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

I might go revo as well dk yet
Old 09-29-2013, 06:17 PM   #948
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

Quote:
I might go revo as well dk yet

I like mine, plus the lever is shorter, noticed a big difference from stock and also got a Skunk2 weighted shift knob
Old 09-29-2013, 06:49 PM   #949
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

Legit. Ill look for it
Old 09-30-2013, 08:57 AM   #950
Sadboyz

Just go KTuned and call it a day