909/951 we ain't bout that life *chat* - Page 39 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 09-30-2013, 09:27 AM   #951
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyauxxdc5 View Post
ebay has em for like 50?? and stut king bushings are like 10 bucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrlyBean View Post
Honestly I'm not sure cause I bought mine from a member that bought his got it in and decided to build his own, so I got it from him new with the bushings for 40 bucks lol
did some research seen a lot of bad. Review on that short shifter

but I am considering the bushings

any one wants my vt throw shifter adapter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadboyz View Post
Just go KTuned and call it a day
Not sure if I was asleep when I came across that but u seen it for $400
Advertisement

Old 09-30-2013, 09:46 AM   #952
Sadboyz
Arizona iced out boyz :'(

Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2complex View Post
did some research seen a lot of bad. Review on that short shifter

but I am considering the bushings

any one wants my vt throw shifter adapter

Not sure if I was asleep when I came across that but u seen it for $400
You get what you pay for. The cheapest option i'd ever consider is Buddy Club, but I would probably opt for the Ktuned just because I have never heard a bad thing about it and it is pure beauty
Sadboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:24 AM   #953
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
Quote:
You get what you pay for. The cheapest option i'd ever consider is Buddy Club, but I would probably opt for the Ktuned just because I have never heard a bad thing about it and it is pure beauty
Hell yea its a pretty lil thing to bad you have to cover it up with the center console too bad I'm a ballar on a budget as well lol but I did read a few good reviews on the revo in which puts me at ease on buying but I'm also considering nuespeed in which I can't find a lot of info on it but ima keep looking
Old 09-30-2013, 12:18 PM   #954
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Just go KTuned and call it a day
is the ktuned similar to hybrid racing?
xxyauxxdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 12:26 PM   #955
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=888993

I created a thread for the next meet/photoshoot. post any suggestions there! thanks
Old 09-30-2013, 12:40 PM   #956
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:

There's a bunch of horrible reviews on BC SS of the weld snapping, main reason I went with revo was cause it had better reviews, I was just lucky to come up on a good deal on mine.
SquirrlyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 04:35 PM   #957
TypeS7
mex edition steve

TypeS7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrlyBean View Post
Is that what you have? I felt yours when I was at your house last time and it felt great
Only thing I got are the mtec shift springs(race) with pivot ball. Works great for me. I've owned revo and buddy club shifters. I would go with a revo before a buddy club. Second shifter I owned it was a bitch to shift into reverse, also it had a lot of play. Yes I've owned 2 buddy club short shifters lol
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #12
2003 NHBP rsx-s: Turbo in the works, bunch of JDM rice parts.
2000 Civic LX sedan: daily beater
1989 MK3 Toyota supra turbo: money pit #2
Instagram:types7
TypeS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2013, 10:10 PM   #958
kikeen321
Master Member

kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
hai guise
kikeen321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:28 AM   #959
TypeS7
mex edition steve

Old 10-01-2013, 01:57 PM   #960
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

hey guys my "modified exhaust" ticket cant be signed by chp they told me to go to state ref cause it doesn't say modified exhaust "noise" what the fuck can I do? I can put a stock exhaust mani, header and exhaust and intake, but my car will still have the rbc and k24 block if they see it. would putting stock exhaust parts on a tuned/built engine damage it in any way?
Old 10-01-2013, 03:06 PM   #961
Sadboyz

Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
hey guys my "modified exhaust" ticket cant be signed by chp they told me to go to state ref cause it doesn't say modified exhaust "noise" what the fuck can I do? I can put a stock exhaust mani, header and exhaust and intake, but my car will still have the rbc and k24 block if they see it. would putting stock exhaust parts on a tuned/built engine damage it in any way?
It'll restrict the shit out of it but you should be perfectly fine if you don't push it
Old 10-01-2013, 03:10 PM   #962
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

Quote:
It'll restrict the shit out of it but you should be perfectly fine if you don't push it
I just don't think I can still pass since state ref checks everything ecu etc.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:18 PM   #963
Sadboyz

Quote:
I just don't think I can still pass since state ref checks everything ecu etc.
Then just pay the fine and you don't have to go to the state ref. The drawbacks of having anything done to your motor.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:22 PM   #964
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

Quote:
Then just pay the fine and you don't have to go to the state ref. The drawbacks of having anything done to your motor.
the fine says 25 + proof of cit so idk what that means. my ticket itself doesn't say anything to the back of the ticket.
Old 10-01-2013, 03:37 PM   #965
ChenzoDC5

ChenzoDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ChenzoDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ChenzoDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ChenzoDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ChenzoDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ChenzoDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ChenzoDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ChenzoDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
(C)al trans
(H)olding
(P)istols
'07 VW GTI
'83 Starion Turbo New Project
'13 Focus ST Daily Driver
ChenzoDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 03:40 PM   #966
TypeS7
mex edition steve

Check it by the vehicle code written. Sounds like you just got a modified exhaust ticket. Does it say correctable in the violation?
Old 10-01-2013, 03:48 PM   #967
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChenzoDC5 View Post
(C)al trans
(H)olding
(P)istols
fuck them

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
Check it by the vehicle code written. Sounds like you just got a modified exhaust ticket. Does it say correctable in the violation?
it is correctable and the vc is 27151 (a) no sticker on the back of ticket saying "no officer write off"
Old 10-01-2013, 03:59 PM   #968
sickside_dc5
Master Member

sickside_dc5 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
fuck them

it is correctable and the vc is 27151 (a) no sticker on the back of ticket saying "no officer write off"
now all modified exhaust tickets have to go through the state ref they are just gonna check your decibel levels not go through your whole car.
sickside_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2013, 04:44 PM   #969
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by sickside_dc5 View Post
now all modified exhaust tickets have to go through the state ref they are just gonna check your decibel levels not go through your whole car.
so I should just put back stock header, cat and exhaust and go there for them to check the noise? would they pop my hood or look at my block?
Old 10-01-2013, 05:31 PM   #970
TypeS7
mex edition steve

No. You should be fine. If they ask say you're stock lol.
Old 10-01-2013, 05:41 PM   #971
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
No. You should be fine. If they ask say you're stock lol.
fuck they might hear my cams or look under my hood... im shitting bricks. what happens if they find out I got cams/rbc and k24?
Old 10-01-2013, 06:11 PM   #972
jmskala1

jmskala1 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
fuck they might hear my cams or look under my hood... im shitting bricks. what happens if they find out I got cams/rbc and k24?

all they are looking at is what is on the ticket. its only for exhaust. you will be fine with the motor
Old 10-01-2013, 07:15 PM   #973
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmskala1 View Post
all they are looking at is what is on the ticket. its only for exhaust. you will be fine with the motor
alright so I should just put stock exhaust/ cat and exhaust mani?
Old 10-01-2013, 07:25 PM   #974
BiggPinyot
Master Member

BiggPinyot is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
That's what sucks about Cali laws. That's why I just left it stock except intake and exhaust. Good luck with everything. Hopefully it all works out.
BiggPinyot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2013, 12:23 AM   #975
kikeen321
Master Member

kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
they be praising you for such a badass build
kikeen321 is offline   Reply With Quote