909/951 we ain't bout that life *chat* - Page 46 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-04-2013, 02:31 PM   #1126
xxyauxxdc5
DC5

xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx xxyauxxdc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikeen321 View Post
im already in it

Steve i have a walbro in car, ill give you good deal on kpro and walbro, hit me up asap doe you always lag
I still need that black interior bro
xxyauxxdc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-04-2013, 04:31 PM   #1127
TypeS7
mex edition steve

TypeS7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2complex View Post
Marriage........its the reason why my car is bone stock now its also the reason why I put on some pounds lol
If I didn't change my mind so much my car would have been done by now
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #12
2003 NHBP rsx-s: Turbo in the works, bunch of JDM rice parts.
2000 Civic LX sedan: daily beater
1989 MK3 Toyota supra turbo: money pit #2
Instagram:types7
TypeS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 05:07 PM   #1128
FerociouS

FerociouS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FerociouS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FerociouS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FerociouS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FerociouS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FerociouS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FerociouS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx FerociouS is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Got mint 05-06 black cloth seats if anyone is interested!
FerociouS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:13 PM   #1129
kikeen321
Master Member

kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxyauxxdc5 View Post
I still need that black interior bro
I'm in San Bernardino, can you come down today or tomorrow?
kikeen321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2013, 08:15 PM   #1130
kikeen321
Master Member

kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
Is it the 255 model? I'm using it for boost
Yeah man of course
kikeen321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 10:55 AM   #1131
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
what am I doing here I'm stock and broke af :
Old 12-09-2013, 07:54 PM   #1132
TypeS7
mex edition steve

Place is dead
Old 12-11-2013, 07:04 PM   #1133
a4andy
dafuq?

a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Looks like I can actually make it to this end of the year meet, any of you guys meeting up to caravan there?

a4andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 10:22 PM   #1134
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4andy View Post
Looks like I can actually make it to this end of the year meet, any of you guys meeting up to caravan there?
Hit up omar dc5 I think he's going
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:57 PM   #1135
Omar-DC5

Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Omar-DC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by a4andy View Post
Yeah man I'm going. Let me know if you wanna meet up somewhere so we can roll out.

http://forums.clubrsx.com/showthread.php?t=840617

Instagram: omareko
Omar-DC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 02:11 AM   #1136
TypeS7
mex edition steve

I'm sending my bumpers to paint tomorrow morning. I hope they're ready Friday night lol
Old 12-12-2013, 01:50 PM   #1137
a4andy
dafuq?

a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx a4andy might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Omar-DC5 View Post
Yeah man I'm going. Let me know if you wanna meet up somewhere so we can roll out.
I'll probably meet you guy when you are heading out to the meet @ 8, I gotta help out a friend from work install his coil in the morning, so we'll see how that goes.

a4andy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2013, 10:14 PM   #1138
TypeS7
mex edition steve

who gets a cold for 2 weeks, this guy. What happens when i finally recovered today, Stomach flu i haven't bee able to do anything.
Old 12-14-2013, 12:41 AM   #1139
lONE

lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
ricers
people like brian run LA
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yan View Post
wait wat? Brian's black?
lONE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 01:23 PM   #1140
TypeS7
mex edition steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by lONE View Post
ricers
always

been on the phone all morning ordering parts. what was supposed to be just a simple phone call to order a gasket has become into multiple order of parts
Old 12-16-2013, 04:47 PM   #1141
"JUICE"
KING

"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
always

been on the phone all morning ordering parts. what was supposed to be just a simple phone call to order a gasket has become into multiple order of parts
Steve lets kick it!
Quote:
Originally Posted by meez View Post
i'll touch you. and you will enjoy it tremendously. and when i say tremendously, i mean you will want to kill yourself immediately afterwards. douche.
"JUICE" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #1142
TypeS7
mex edition steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by "JUICE" View Post
Steve lets kick it!
Down whoever bro. Hit me up
Old 12-20-2013, 01:05 AM   #1143
lONE

lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx lONE might be well recognized one day on c-rsx
Tfi
people like brian run LA
Quote:
wait wat? Brian's black?
Old 12-21-2013, 03:58 PM   #1144
TMAJ192

TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just bought a 2006 RSX basic bitch model, I'm from Rancho and go to UCR, anyone else from 909 from Rancho? I wanna get stuff done to my car and I wanna know the best shops in our area to buy from so I dont need to pay for shipping ETC. LMK what shops are the best in the IE!
TMAJ192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 07:13 PM   #1145
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAJ192 View Post
Just bought a 2006 RSX basic bitch model, I'm from Rancho and go to UCR, anyone else from 909 from Rancho? I wanna get stuff done to my car and I wanna know the best shops in our area to buy from so I dont need to pay for shipping ETC. LMK what shops are the best in the IE!

What exactly you trying to do?
SquirrlyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:23 PM   #1146
TMAJ192

TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrlyBean View Post
I wanna buy and install CAI, Header, exhaust, re flash tune, ect general stuff. What's a good shop to buy/install from that you guys would recommend in the IE?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Old 12-21-2013, 11:44 PM   #1147
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by TMAJ192 View Post
Welcome newbie .

RSXLESSmember
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 02:33 PM   #1148
lONE

black outs and a drop
people like brian run LA
Quote:
wait wat? Brian's black?
Old 12-22-2013, 02:34 PM   #1149
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
What's up with the forum? Been a while since I've been on, what happened to member show off and DIY thread?
SquirrlyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 08:07 PM   #1150
TMAJ192

Quote:
Originally Posted by SquirrlyBean View Post
I'm trying to get type s header and type a exhaust done. Want it professionally done. Was wondering if you guys know any good shops around the area where I could buy and install from... Some places you guys recommend?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App