909/951 we ain't bout that life *chat* - Page 47 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-25-2013, 01:40 AM   #1151
vincentwu817

vincentwu817 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vincentwu817 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vincentwu817 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vincentwu817 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vincentwu817 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vincentwu817 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vincentwu817 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx vincentwu817 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Anyone wanna buy some 02-04 oem wheels with tires (80% tread left). Ok condition - some small curb rashes from previous owners.
vincentwu817 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-31-2013, 12:22 PM   #1152
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
What a dead ass chat thread this shit was started in the beginning of may we usually kill a thread in 4-5 months tops what the fuck happened ?
Old 12-31-2013, 01:58 PM   #1153
SquirrlyBean
VBP FTW

SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx SquirrlyBean is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2complex View Post
What a dead ass chat thread this shit was started in the beginning of may we usually kill a thread in 4-5 months tops what the fuck happened ?

It moved to Instagram
SquirrlyBean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 02:18 AM   #1154
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
Old 01-02-2014, 02:57 AM   #1155
Blahvx
Rat Gang

Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Let's fuck this thread up! xD
Murder it!
Old 01-02-2014, 10:25 AM   #1156
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

Shit would like to but probably won't happen for another few months all the ogs are gone and newbies are on ig it is what it is lol hope you guys all had a good new years
Old 01-02-2014, 12:02 PM   #1157
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Shit would like to but probably won't happen for another few months all the ogs are gone and newbies are on ig it is what it is lol hope you guys all had a good new years
What's up Joe .how is the new years treating you so far?

RSXLESSmember
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:43 PM   #1158
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrachubut View Post
What's up Joe .how is the new years treating you so far?
I started the new years with great food,beer and friends ended up drunk af the chargers are in the playoffs and I'm 2 payments away from paying off the rsx so far its going good how about yourself ?
Old 01-02-2014, 03:56 PM   #1159
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
I started the new years with great food,beer and friends ended up drunk af the chargers are in the playoffs and I'm 2 payments away from paying off the rsx so far its going good how about yourself ?
Weren't we all lol.
Gonna feel good when the car is paid off . More money for mods lol.
Cool new yr thus far .

RSXLESSmember
Old 01-02-2014, 04:22 PM   #1160
TypeS7
mex edition steve

TypeS7 is on a distinguished road
I'm still here guys. Lol, going to check out a few tsx's this weekend. I pretty much have it in mind I'm not going to daily the rsx anymore. Stupid tps gasket still isn't here and it's been 3 weeks already
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #12
2003 NHBP rsx-s: Turbo in the works, bunch of JDM rice parts.
2000 Civic LX sedan: daily beater
1989 MK3 Toyota supra turbo: money pit #2
Instagram:types7
TypeS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:26 PM   #1161
TypeS7
mex edition steve

I'm even more surprised now I've owned this pos for 8 years..
Old 01-02-2014, 11:01 PM   #1162
OH U BAD
Motion of the Ocean

OH U BAD is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincentwu817 View Post
Anyone wanna buy some 02-04 oem wheels with tires (80% tread left). Ok condition - some small curb rashes from previous owners.
How much. Even tho I don't need them
Dough Boy Crew #3
ARC SPOON HKS TEIN HONDATA WORK GREDDY
MISHIMOTO BACK YARD SPECIAL SKUNK2
OH U BAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 03:59 AM   #1163
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
I'm still here guys. Lol, going to check out a few tsx's this weekend. I pretty much have it in mind I'm not going to daily the rsx anymore. Stupid tps gasket still isn't here and it's been 3 weeks already
What yr tsx are you looking at ?

RSXLESSmember
Old 01-03-2014, 07:41 AM   #1164
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
I think its about time you picked up a new car lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrachubut View Post
Weren't we all lol.
Gonna feel good when the car is paid off . More money for mods lol.
Cool new yr thus far .
Shit would be nice to use the extra for mods shit is gonna have to go to paying off other bills
Old 01-03-2014, 01:04 PM   #1165
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:
I think its about time you picked up a new car lol

Shit would be nice to use the extra for mods shit is gonna have to go to paying off other bills
Bills bills bills .never ending lol

RSXLESSmember
Old 01-03-2014, 07:59 PM   #1166
"JUICE"
KING

"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
Lol hey Joey you mad?
Quote:
Originally Posted by meez View Post
i'll touch you. and you will enjoy it tremendously. and when i say tremendously, i mean you will want to kill yourself immediately afterwards. douche.
"JUICE" is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2014, 06:10 AM   #1167
Blahvx
Rat Gang

Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Blahvx is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm feeling sad about growing up now xD
Old 01-04-2014, 02:12 PM   #1168
TMAJ192

TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx TMAJ192 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
We should have a New Years meet

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
TMAJ192 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:07 PM   #1169
Sadboyz
Arizona iced out boyz :'(

Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
This thread sucks. I only come on here to say hi to TypeS7 since he never makes guest appearances anywhere
Sadboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 05:34 PM   #1170
kikeen321
Master Member

kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
buy my shit guise
kikeen321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 08:01 PM   #1171
OH U BAD
Motion of the Ocean

OH U BAD is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikeen321 View Post
buy my shit guise
Are you back in the 909
Dough Boy Crew #3
ARC SPOON HKS TEIN HONDATA WORK GREDDY
MISHIMOTO BACK YARD SPECIAL SKUNK2
OH U BAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2014, 10:27 PM   #1172
Sadboyz
Arizona iced out boyz :'(

Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Trying to sell my weds sports if anyone would be interested. TC105Ns 17x9 +10 +25 stagger. lmk
Sadboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2014, 12:13 AM   #1173
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by "JUICE" View Post
Lol hey Joey you mad?
Yea actually pretty upset lol don't get married Steve lol
Old 01-07-2014, 02:08 AM   #1174
TypeS7
mex edition steve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sadboyz View Post
This thread sucks. I only come on here to say hi to TypeS7 since he never makes guest appearances anywhere
All you vampires only meet up at nights that I work
Old 01-07-2014, 10:51 AM   #1175
No Future
Ibredlightreving

No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i hope that fgt who bought my car at auction blows the engine or totals it. im not answering questions on what happened to my car either.

btw guys
No Future is offline   Reply With Quote