909/951 we ain't bout that life *chat* - Page 48 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > REGIONAL RSX > United States RSX > Southern Cali
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 01-07-2014, 07:11 PM   #1176
kikeen321
Master Member

kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by OH U BAD View Post
Are you back in the 909
setup a time with me ill come down thursday if you want to meet up, also how much you thing I should sell my motor for guise, someone offered me $1200 shipped but shipping is $400
kikeen321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-07-2014, 07:44 PM   #1177
TypeS7
mex edition steve

TypeS7 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Future View Post
i hope that fgt who bought my car at auction blows the engine or totals it. im not answering questions on what happened to my car either.

btw guys
What happened to your car?
Short On Mod Cash Crew Member #12
2003 NHBP rsx-s: Turbo in the works, bunch of JDM rice parts.
2000 Civic LX sedan: daily beater
1989 MK3 Toyota supra turbo: money pit #2
Instagram:types7
TypeS7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 11:38 PM   #1178
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by No Future View Post
i hope that fgt who bought my car at auction blows the engine or totals it. im not answering questions on what happened to my car either.

btw guys
Hey fgt
Quote:
Originally Posted by TypeS7 View Post
What happened to your car?
Old 01-08-2014, 02:01 AM   #1179
OH U BAD
Motion of the Ocean

OH U BAD is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikeen321 View Post
setup a time with me ill come down thursday if you want to meet up, also how much you thing I should sell my motor for guise, someone offered me $1200 shipped but shipping is $400
What motor setup do you have? I'll hit you up tomorrow
Dough Boy Crew #3
ARC SPOON HKS TEIN HONDATA WORK GREDDY
MISHIMOTO BACK YARD SPECIAL SKUNK2
OH U BAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 05:49 PM   #1180
LOL WUT?
Bitch I stay pretty

LOL WUT? is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LOL WUT? is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LOL WUT? is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LOL WUT? is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LOL WUT? is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LOL WUT? is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LOL WUT? is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx LOL WUT? is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
LOL WUT? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 07:59 PM   #1181
agentorangeRSX
A New Challenger

agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Does anyone know where I can buy new injectors for my 06 type s?
agentorangeRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:31 PM   #1182
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with sikwiditk20 is a name not to mess with
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL WUT? View Post
Wait what ?
Quote:
Originally Posted by agentorangeRSX View Post
Stock injectors right?
Old 01-08-2014, 08:41 PM   #1183
agentorangeRSX
A New Challenger

agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx agentorangeRSX is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by Not2complex View Post
Wait what ?

Stock injectors right?
Yea stock ones, just don't feel like going to Riverside to get some from the dealer
agentorangeRSX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2014, 08:54 PM   #1184
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

Quote:
Yea stock ones, just don't feel like going to Riverside to get some from the dealer
You can possibly find them in the part out section and maybe in the force induction section but they usually sell injectors for turbo set ups what's wrong with the current ones?
Old 01-09-2014, 02:39 AM   #1185
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
I have a friend selling some RC injectors 650's. For about $250

RSXLESSmember
scrachubut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2014, 07:35 PM   #1186
No Future
Ibredlightreving

No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by LOL WUT? View Post
Still a fgt
No Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2014, 07:36 PM   #1187
kikeen321
Master Member

kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx kikeen321 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hey guise if anyone wants parts off my car ill be coming home sunday to take off an 02 sensor, still have complete interior, miscelleanous engine parts, engine (steve wants it tho), rear aspec, tenzo type-m wheels with 20% tires, type-s muffler, aem v2 intake, taillights, tailgait, and probably more... hit me up for real tho guise (805)295-0702
Old 01-11-2014, 05:06 PM   #1188
kikeen321
Master Member

Fuark guise got called into work, so cant come sunday but will be home for sure saturday for my girls baby shower
Old 01-13-2014, 10:14 AM   #1189
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

Old 01-15-2014, 02:24 AM   #1190
Sadboyz
Arizona iced out boyz :'(

Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Sadboyz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
If you've got nothing better to do on Saturday, feel free to come out

Sadboyz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 03:14 AM   #1191
scrachubut
Old member

scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx scrachubut is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlyJoeKnows View Post

Let me pick your next name

RSXLESSmember
Old 01-15-2014, 07:38 AM   #1192
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrachubut View Post
Let me pick your next name
Will do.hope it will be something super gay lol
Old 01-15-2014, 12:45 PM   #1193
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:
Will do.hope it will be something super gay lol
The avatar you got going is gay enough .

RSXLESSmember
Old 01-15-2014, 01:33 PM   #1194
sikwiditk20
the brewmyster!

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrachubut View Post
The avatar you got going is gay enough .
Felipe Rios al limon
Old 01-18-2014, 12:28 PM   #1195
kikeen321
Master Member

Hood hinges bro I'm here, interior is on its way out now if your still interested and if someone needs some miscellaneous part hit me up please I leave early tommorow!
Old 01-18-2014, 07:22 PM   #1196
No Future
Ibredlightreving

No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx No Future is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Putos, nothing but Putos.
No Future is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2014, 08:30 PM   #1197
OH U BAD
Motion of the Ocean

OH U BAD is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by kikeen321 View Post
Hood hinges bro I'm here, interior is on its way out now if your still interested and if someone needs some miscellaneous part hit me up please I leave early tommorow!
you never texted back with address.
Dough Boy Crew #3
ARC SPOON HKS TEIN HONDATA WORK GREDDY
MISHIMOTO BACK YARD SPECIAL SKUNK2
OH U BAD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2014, 04:36 PM   #1198
OrdinaryDC5

OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx OrdinaryDC5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Ps4 or coilovers?
OrdinaryDC5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2014, 02:34 AM   #1199
scrachubut
Old member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ordinarydc5 View Post
ps4 or coilovers?
hookers!!!

RSXLESSmember
Old 01-23-2014, 02:23 PM   #1200
"JUICE"
KING

"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
"JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore "JUICE" is a hardcore rep whore
Quote:
Originally Posted by OrdinaryDC5 View Post
Ps4 or coilovers?
xbox 1>>>> ps4
Quote:
Yea actually pretty upset lol don't get married Steve lol
lol ill keep that in mind
Quote:
Originally Posted by meez View Post
i'll touch you. and you will enjoy it tremendously. and when i say tremendously, i mean you will want to kill yourself immediately afterwards. douche.
"JUICE" is offline   Reply With Quote