*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 47 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 02-21-2012, 02:59 PM   #1151
Kelseve

Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks!
Kelseve is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-21-2012, 03:01 PM   #1152
Kelseve

Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kelseve is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
any other brand suggestions? less than 30 bucks but a good brand?
Kelseve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 03:05 PM   #1153
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|
Koreo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 02-21-2012, 04:15 PM   #1154
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
How do you drive with you shift knob that low

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:15 AM   #1155
acura rsx newbie

acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Hello everyone I am very new to my car, and to cars in general so I hope you all will forgive me if I ask silly things. I have a 2004 rsx base model 5-speed automatic and I want to get a new shift knob. I really like the mugen ones as well as some of the others that are out there but I need one that screws on, not one of those universal ones that dont fit the acura because they are to big. does anyone know the dimensions of the hole that is need to screw on?
acura rsx newbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 11:18 AM   #1156
sykoenigma
Master Member

sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by acura rsx newbie View Post
Hello everyone I am very new to my car, and to cars in general so I hope you all will forgive me if I ask silly things. I have a 2004 rsx base model 5-speed automatic and I want to get a new shift knob. I really like the mugen ones as well as some of the others that are out there but I need one that screws on, not one of those universal ones that dont fit the acura because they are to big. does anyone know the dimensions of the hole that is need to screw on?
8mm x 1.25 pitch
Old 03-15-2012, 11:24 AM   #1157
acura rsx newbie

acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx acura rsx newbie is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thank you very much!!
Old 03-15-2012, 11:52 AM   #1158
acura rsx newbie

will the mugen shift knob 5MT fit on my rsx automatic shift handle snuggly??
Old 03-15-2012, 12:29 PM   #1159
sykoenigma
Master Member

sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx sykoenigma is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by acura rsx newbie View Post
will the mugen shift knob 5MT fit on my rsx automatic shift handle snuggly??
no 5mt is 10x1.5 pitch
Old 03-15-2012, 12:42 PM   #1160
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Quote:
Originally Posted by MITeggy17 View Post
How do you drive with you shift knob that low
i actually lowered it another notch

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|

Last edited by Koreo; 03-15-2012 at 12:51 PM..
Old 03-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #1161
02sevenspokes
A Little Dirt Never Hurt

02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Sell me my old knob back

Something has to stretch
02sevenspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:54 PM   #1162
Koreo
Master Member

Old 03-15-2012, 01:23 PM   #1163
02sevenspokes
A Little Dirt Never Hurt

02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Something has to stretch
02sevenspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 02:56 PM   #1164
Kz-Life
Prestige Member

Kz-Life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kz-Life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kz-Life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kz-Life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kz-Life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kz-Life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kz-Life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Kz-Life is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Old 04-09-2012, 11:14 PM   #1165
yummycookies

yummycookies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx yummycookies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx yummycookies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx yummycookies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx yummycookies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx yummycookies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx yummycookies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx yummycookies is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Stock forever!

yummycookies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2012, 05:08 PM   #1166
troubleshooter
Master Member

troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx troubleshooter is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Type R my type

Last edited by troubleshooter; 04-22-2012 at 04:47 PM..
troubleshooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:28 AM   #1167
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx

DSC_6972.jpg by InLimbo87, on Flickr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
Screw slugs when you can have A FUCKING LAZER!
Inlimbo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 06:56 AM   #1168
D1M0N

D1M0N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx D1M0N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx D1M0N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx D1M0N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx D1M0N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx D1M0N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx D1M0N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx D1M0N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx D1M0N is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx

Last edited by D1M0N; 04-22-2012 at 06:59 AM..
D1M0N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2012, 07:25 AM   #1169
Inlimbo87
I Am the Liquor

Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx
Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx Inlimbo87 is loved by everyone on c-rsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoolin4Door View Post
Screw slugs when you can have A FUCKING LAZER!
Inlimbo87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 09:54 AM   #1170
Prinnydood!

Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I went with the FD2 CTR Ball Knob and a BCSS.

Pics when I get them in. I'm hoping to have both thrown in Satuday if Mr. Mailman doesn't drop the ball ha!

Also, I'll try the ball knob out, if I don't like it, I think I'll try going with that 2012 SI knob. That thing is killer.
Prinnydood! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 02:15 PM   #1171
dс5_lov3r
Banned

dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx dс5_lov3r is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Just picked up the FD2 CTR ball too, along with an Circuit Hero extender for a spirited driving. Also waiting on an S2000 aluminum shift knob (similar to a-spec) to arrive. Also want to get an ARC Ti or Blox spherical.

Time to retire my old 2010 SI shift knob.

and my RaceII shift knob. Retired.

dс5_lov3r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 08:11 PM   #1172
itskien
Doesn't Give A F*ck

itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with itskien is a name not to mess with
your palm is going to burn so good.

Empty Tank Crew #1
Twitter: KiensAJauk
Instagram / Snapchat: ItsKien

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
kien you fat fuck, no set of wings can lift your cinna bun ass up to heaven anyway.
itskien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2012, 08:55 AM   #1173
Prinnydood!

Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prinnydood! is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I was worried about my knob not going in correctly due to it not coming with tha black chrome nut on the bottom, but after testing it, the FD2 type r knob will go on perfect without the nut. Nice and tight. Numbers straight.
Prinnydood! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 08:57 PM   #1174
polishskater7
Type s

polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx polishskater7 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Im liking that skunk 2 knob I need one
polishskater7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2012, 10:35 PM   #1175
Koreo
Master Member