*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 48 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 05-22-2012, 05:36 PM   #1176
Planetnine

Planetnine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Planetnine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Planetnine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Planetnine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Planetnine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Planetnine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Planetnine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Planetnine is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Skunk2 weighted knob and buddy club ss chopped down for the win
Advertisement

Old 05-22-2012, 06:05 PM   #1177
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetnine View Post
Skunk2 weighted knob and buddy club ss chopped down for the win
I need a ss still lol how is it?
Old 05-22-2012, 06:08 PM   #1178
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Buy the jtc

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|
Koreo is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 05-22-2012, 08:46 PM   #1179
brokeballa
Banned

brokeballa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brokeballa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brokeballa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brokeballa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brokeballa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brokeballa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brokeballa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx brokeballa is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
or k-tuned
brokeballa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 05:47 AM   #1180
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
I wish I had money
Old 05-23-2012, 09:49 PM   #1181
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Blox ftw.

AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2012, 09:50 PM   #1182
Koreo
Master Member

Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life Koreo really needs a life
Put some clothes on

|Full Race|Garrett|Tial|K-Teller|Hondata|Injector Dynamics|Hasport|Walboro|Competition Clutch|Enkei|Rokkor|Progress|Junk2|Mugen|Blox|Defi |AEM|Hawk|Clubrsx|
Old 05-23-2012, 09:52 PM   #1183
AznKirby
Are you 20/20?

AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx AznKirby is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I knew someone was going to catch that
It was like 2 summers ago, I still have that knob on lol
AznKirby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 06:04 PM   #1184
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
just got mine today, a little modification needed- went with the bottle cap method (worked really well)

coltzxli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 08:47 PM   #1185
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
I use zip ties to keep my shift boot up
Old 05-24-2012, 09:07 PM   #1186
02sevenspokes
A Little Dirt Never Hurt

02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx 02sevenspokes is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i have the crsx adapter

Something has to stretch
02sevenspokes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2012, 09:52 PM   #1187
coltzxli
Its Always Sunny...

coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx coltzxli is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
The ol' ziptie and bottle cap worked perfectly for me
coltzxli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:11 PM   #1188
GOLDENi

GOLDENi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GOLDENi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GOLDENi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GOLDENi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GOLDENi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GOLDENi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GOLDENi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx GOLDENi is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
How do you guys get your BLOX knob centered?! The logo on mine can never be in the center lol, always crooked.
US NAVY CREW
GOLDENi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #1189
crackystride
Forever Slow

crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLDENi View Post
How do you guys get your BLOX knob centered?! The logo on mine can never be in the center lol, always crooked.
I just stuffed some paper into it, small pieces until it's perfect.. Trial and error process..
Old 05-26-2012, 06:16 PM   #1190
Koreo
Master Member

about it being centered

Old 05-26-2012, 09:55 PM   #1191
Alwayz

Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Is it bad that I'm driving with a loose shift knob? Its not really loose, but I could turn it if I wanted to. Also, is there a guide on removing it? I can't seem to find one..Thanks!
Alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2012, 09:58 PM   #1192
crackystride
Forever Slow

crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member crackystride is a glorious c-rsx member
Guide removing a shift knob? Just turn it counterclockwise
Old 05-26-2012, 11:50 PM   #1193
Alwayz

Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Alwayz is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by crackystride View Post
Guide removing a shift knob? Just turn it counterclockwise
oh.
Alwayz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2012, 10:05 PM   #1194
Koreo
Master Member

Old 05-31-2012, 05:18 AM   #1195
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage

DIY shift boot stitching
Old 05-31-2012, 05:32 AM   #1196
df_rico
DC5 >

df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Wb knobs for AT?
df_rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 12:38 PM   #1197
FoxFiend34
314/417 Crew

FoxFiend34 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by df_rico View Post
Wb knobs for AT?
ClubRSX is actually designing a new shift knob here soon...may wait for that if you're not in a rush
MO Haters Club Member #001

TruForm
Online.com = Form.Function.Style.
FoxFiend34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:07 PM   #1198
df_rico
DC5 >

df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx df_rico is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm in no rush, hope it turns out good
df_rico is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 01:30 PM   #1199
FoxFiend34
314/417 Crew

FoxFiend34 is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by df_rico View Post
I'm in no rush, hope it turns out good
I hope so too...I missed out on the first ClubRSX version
MO Haters Club Member #001

TruForm
Online.com = Form.Function.Style.
FoxFiend34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-2012, 02:04 PM   #1200
fightthisfight
CRSX Princess

fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member fightthisfight is a glorious c-rsx member
Circuit Hero type-II SS polished shift knob. I love the fuck out of it, so cool and real heavy. I can see myself and the entire interior in it!!
Originally Posted by DC5_Queen View Post
Hi Becky!
Don't mention you're a girl or the CRSX princess "fightthisfight" will get upset!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
hahahaha i wouldnt ban cassie, she already has enough problems
fightthisfight is offline   Reply With Quote