*** Official Shift Knob Thread*** - Page 54 - Club RSX Message Board
Go Back   Club RSX Message Board > STYLE RSX > Interior Mods RSX
Use the same user name on Club RSX, Club EP3, and Club ILX!

Old 12-11-2013, 03:13 AM   #1326
BboySolidusSnake

BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Thanks for the fast reply, would the hybrid short shidter shorten the height or just the throw, ahh nvm I check on my own, thanks again

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
BboySolidusSnake is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 12-11-2013, 03:15 AM   #1327
ayostussy

ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by BboySolidusSnake View Post
Thanks for the fast reply, would the hybrid short shidter shorten the height or just the throw, ahh nvm I check on my own, thanks again

Np dude, I was in the same boat so I feel you ...
They all have height and throw adjustability. Look for yourself! Can't go wrong with any of them really..
ayostussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 04:05 AM   #1328
BboySolidusSnake

BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx BboySolidusSnake is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Haha ok, some friends of mines say its just personal preference when choosing one, but I just want one that shorten the height and throw distance, something like mu friend stock shidter feom his 13' miata. He let me feel it and shidt it, nice height and semi good throw. Like I said bedore, thanks dor the help, I'm thinking od the hubrid since its height adjustable and throw adjust.

Old 12-11-2013, 10:14 AM   #1329
Stefan876

Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Stefan876 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Like ayostussy said, check out: JTC, Hybrid Racing and K-Tuned, those seem to be of the highest quality. Also heard the body club is good but I know at least 2 people that have broken it under different circumstances. So I guess it comes down to feel, preference and price.

Stefan876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:34 AM   #1330
ayostussy

ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx ayostussy is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
I'm actually gonna put my shifter setup fs soon. My jtc did well while it lasted
ayostussy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 06:32 PM   #1331
BboySolidusSnake

Okay, thanks guys for da help

Old 12-11-2013, 09:28 PM   #1332
doublec4

doublec4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx doublec4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx doublec4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx doublec4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx doublec4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx doublec4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx doublec4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx doublec4 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Where is everyone getting the extensions to bring the shift knob up higher?

Thank you
doublec4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:22 PM   #1333
Prezes5
shift into R for a Rocket

Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Prezes5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Garage
1 3 5
╠╬╣┐ Polish Immigrant Crew
2 4 6 R
Progress Coilovers//Invidia Q300//Evo 9 Enkei//Injen MR CRSX Edition//OEM+
Prezes5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 08:07 AM   #1334
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prezes5 View Post
instagram filter to the max
Old 12-12-2013, 08:09 AM   #1335
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore iThinkImJoey is a hardcore rep whore
Garage

Custom shift boot adapter started to crack so i made a new one(not in the picture)
Old 12-12-2013, 09:07 AM   #1336
Champ09
Too Soon Junior

Champ09 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Champ09 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Champ09 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Champ09 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Champ09 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Champ09 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Champ09 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx Champ09 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
^I'm ordering that one today
Champ09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2013, 10:02 AM   #1337
JStrag3
Banned

JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx JStrag3 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by ayostussy View Post
It depends on your price range
IMO the best out from lowest $ to highest $ would be:

1) JTC customs short shifter
2) Hybrid Racing shifter
3) ktuned billet racer

I'm running a jtc short shifter with mtec transmission springs and a ktuned billet arm. Tbh I kind of regret it cause I could have just spent ~$60 more for a hybrid racing one which is the best IMO
That hybrid racing shifter is nice as hell. Next mod once I finish my clutch and flywheel.
JStrag3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 11:50 AM   #1338
maverick_dc5
Banned

maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
i currently have the skunk2 440 gram shift knob but it drives me crazy because i dont know how to hold 'stick' style shift knobs. do i grip it on the top or around the sides? no homo
so i ordered a blox racing 490 gram spherical shift knob and it should be arriving today. cant wait to intal it. im also throwing on a short shift kit, shifter cable bushings, mtec race spring and pivot ball
maverick_dc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 02:04 PM   #1339
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick_dc5 View Post
i currently have the skunk2 440 gram shift knob but it drives me crazy because i dont know how to hold 'stick' style shift knobs. do i grip it on the top or around the sides? no homo
so i ordered a blox racing 490 gram spherical shift knob and it should be arriving today. cant wait to intal it. im also throwing on a short shift kit, shifter cable bushings, mtec race spring and pivot ball
I had the skunk2 and I held it like you would hold your junk

Old 12-30-2013, 04:19 PM   #1340
AzianK
Modelrator

AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList AzianK needs to visit eHarmony.com or at least the hook up section on CraigsList
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post

Custom shift boot adapter started to crack so i made a new one(not in the picture)
looks familiar
Zombie Eradication Team Member #27

HASK Infamous Anime Crew Viet Crew CRSX Mod Crew
Quote:
Originally Posted by White_02
I'm surprised you even drink coffee

With it being black and all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Agent Smith
khoa would throw the whole viet crew into oncoming traffic if a white girl asked him to.
AzianK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2013, 06:26 PM   #1341
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by AzianK View Post
looks familiar
Lol thanks for it. Love your knob

Old 12-30-2013, 11:00 PM   #1342
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road
ispoondc5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 06:31 AM   #1343
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by elitezdc5 View Post

Old 12-31-2013, 06:59 AM   #1344
maverick_dc5
Banned

maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx maverick_dc5 is a jewel in the rough of c-rsx
Quote:
Originally Posted by iThinkImJoey View Post
I had the skunk2 and I held it like you would hold your junk

its funny cuz last night i installed just the short shifter kit and the shifter base bushings. i havent even touched the shifter cable bushings or the tranny shift lever spring and the fucker already feels 1000x better shifting. almost to the point where i dont want to switch out the skunk2 now ive learned to love it all over again
o well ill switch it out and see what feels better
Old 12-31-2013, 10:42 AM   #1345
iThinkImJoey
CRSX Seen better days

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverick_dc5 View Post
its funny cuz last night i installed just the short shifter kit and the shifter base bushings. i havent even touched the shifter cable bushings or the tranny shift lever spring and the fucker already feels 1000x better shifting. almost to the point where i dont want to switch out the skunk2 now ive learned to love it all over again
o well ill switch it out and see what feels better
What short shifter ?
Old 12-31-2013, 12:51 PM   #1346
maverick_dc5
Banned

a custom one sold on ebay by this guy from clubrsx.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/140778815022#ht_4049wt_1286
Old 12-31-2013, 12:52 PM   #1347
maverick_dc5
Banned

put it in already feels great. havent even installed the shifter bushings or the mtec shift lever spring or put on my 490gram shift knob. ill do all that when i get off work today
Old 12-31-2013, 02:12 PM   #1348
ksL
Simba =.=

ksL is an unknown quantity on c-rsx
J's Racing

Old 12-31-2013, 02:36 PM   #1349
MITeggy17
El Chapo

MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit MITeggy17 probably needs to buy a Wii Fit
Gays racing

ThePremSociety | Stella | Team Tuna | Infamous O.G. | G.O.A.T
MITeggy17 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2013, 04:41 PM   #1350
ispoondc5
Spooning on you!

ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road ispoondc5 is on a distinguished road
js shift knob > jag knob

ispoondc5 is offline   Reply With Quote