• Yep, kit installed. I spray

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • I bought the kit, it's uninstalled.

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • I used to spray, but i sold my kit.

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • I want to, but i'm broke.

Votes: 204 60.4%
  • I'm in the process of installing my kit.

Votes: 31 9.2%

Chime in, Who all is sprayin?

Tags
chime sprayin
17K views 291 replies 85 participants last post by  Rxdrug 
#1 ·
Add a vote here if ya are.... just wanted to guage the number of us that are on the juice. :laughing: :wavey:

#272 ·
i love nitrous..... power when you need it! umm as far as NA mods go I have; RBC, hondata heatsheild, Injen CAI, DC race header, HKS cat-back, and of course K-pro!

Stage 6 was at gainsville track last wed, i asked them how much to tune k-pro and they said 150.00 and hour, which isnt too bad compared to CFT.

#273 ·
Where do u live? I have a friend with a turbo GSR that got tuned at CFT and said they were pretty good. NA tuning shouldn't take too long and the n2o is very easy to tune once the NA is fine tuned so i'm not expecting anything over 350 in tuning.

#283 ·
First week after I installed it I sprayed a crapload, then since then I only spray occasionally until I throw in the NOS bottle solenoid (opener).

#285 ·
alright i need some help guys. i got my kit installed yesterday with a 55 shot. i hit the nos once and everything seemed cool. turns out thow i broke a fuel line. i fixed that one but then the car is still bogging down so i noticed another fuel line that needs to be fixed. is it possible i could have damaged anything? and what can i do to stop these fuel lines from breaking

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.