Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Nitrous *CHAT*...Ima spray it till my shit hits the fan

77K views 1K replies 107 participants last post by  02civic629 
#1 ·
So i thought an offical chat thread would be nice, cause ive noticed we've been using the q&a as a chat kinda along with some other threads so get in on this shit!!!!!

So i bought the rbc and comtech header and put them both on last night and the adapter plate i got with the rbc had an option to get nitrous ports put on it so i figured id just run my two stage on that, well turns out the ports are 1/8th inch and dry nozzles are, im assuming 1/16th cause they deff. dont fit. So now i have to order two new nozzles or cap one and use a wet shot nozzle because i was thinking that those are 1/8th inch.

Anyone use the adapter plate for there setup?
And whats your guys thoughts on spraying through that plate? I was a little worried because its between the throttle body and the manifold.

Well other than all that i loaded up the toda header, exhaust, cai, stocks cams map and tuned up the A/F and it pulls soooo nice now, i cant wait for better weather so i can start spraying again.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.