Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Hazard button nitrous switch

7K views 29 replies 25 participants last post by  GrumpyGrinch45 
#1 · (Edited)
A buddy and I were thinking of where to mount my switch. So we came up with the idea of using the hazard button so we did. The only thing is that the blinkers are ran thru the button harness we are trying to work around it. Heres a few pics.

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

See less See more
#12 ·
No they dont, and the blinkers are tied into the hazard button. So without the harness plugged in there is no blinkers.. The only other way i know to do it is to buy another switch.

#6 ·
When I first saw the title, the first thing I thought of was how vin diesle had his nitrous switch in the rx-7.. where it looked like he pressed the hazard button and it popped out revealing a hidden nitrous button.. lmao..

On a side note.. that is pretty sleeper like.. hope you get it all working properly along with your hazard lights and all..

#17 ·
i just had my dry nos installed today and tomorrow i will be hitting the dyno with my tuner
i used the cruise control button for arming i think its the best since its located on the left and only i have access to it!!!

good luck 2 you !

#20 ·
I was toying with the idea of nitrous lately and thought about having the cruise control button as the arming and the lower cruise control cancel button (the controls by the steering wheel) as the actual button.

I do like this idea except that people will push it on me trying to be funny and cool...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.