Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

My dual stage nitrous 8 fogger

10K views 37 replies 15 participants last post by  costansx 
#1 · (Edited)
Guys i have been sparying with single fogger for over a year,i have tryed
everything from stage 5 and twin disc and guess what?
everytime tho nos is activated on second gear i get crazy clutch slipping ...thing is im sparying 165hp and the car slips on activation and than 3-4-5 gear no problem...
decided to go 2 stage now i am spraying second gear 75hp and 3-4-5-6 stage 1 75hp+125 second stage
dont let the 4 fogger system fool u....i used the 4 (red fogger) that are originaly for fuel for 1st stage nitrous and the othe 4 (blue fogger) for stage 2
the jets used in the red ones are .020 (stage 1) and .026 (stage 2 )

best time with old setup was 12,3 whith clutch slipping
so will see what i will do with my new set up

lmk what u guys think
here are some pics

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

and here i am at the track!

See less See more
#2 ·
Interesting setup. I dont think I would have used the fuel side of the fogger for nitrous though since it's ment to spray fuel.. I would have used a single fogger for 1 stage, and the direct port for another stage. As far as your slipping goes, you should pull more timing when you first spray, that way the hit isnt as strong, then gradually increase the timing back to where it should be once you can get it to grab.

#3 ·
thanks...shouldnt have a problem since im already using the same system
on my dc2
and think about it ,the jets for fuel and nos are the same as long as im using
both nitrous solonoids the only thing that changes is the color (red,blue):)

#6 ·
:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl: i dont know what im doing:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
since u know what your doing what is your best time on the botle

i have a dc2 that has the same system for over 2 years and guess???

its working fine check my album pics

god i hate people that just know it all!!!!!!!!!!
tired going for my afternoon nap:):)

#7 ·
nice setup, i like that man.

and the fogger is just spraying a measured (via jet) quantity of gas into each runner so whether it uses the n2o or fuel channel in the fogger doesnt make a difference. i think using both sides of the fogger for n2o is an awesome idea.

#10 · (Edited)
i have 12:5:1 cp 87mm pistons carillo max light rods blueprint stage 3 cams
skunk 2 valvetrain (springs retainers) stock valves stock head
skunk 2 intake manifold ,skunk 2 70mm tb,aem pulley,aem v2 cai ,aem fuel rail
630cc injectors,arp head and main studs 87 mm .43 cometic head gasket

crsx headers and 3.inch custom exhaust

since its a daily driver im using 100 octane pump gas that
we have here in europe:)

#22 · (Edited)
To make thing easier 4 u guys
the dyno is dynapck and those numbers are flyweel power

the numers to the wheels
all motor 253whp=290 to the crank 202.4 torque
stage 1 nos 322whp=371 261,1torque

stage 2 nos 425whp=489 341.5torque

#23 ·
Ok. That makes more sense now. I hate when they convert the numbers like that on the dyno sheet. Just leave it at whp so it doesn't confuse people. lol

Good numbers though man. 250+whp All Motor is a fun time in these cars. I can only imagine how much fun 425whp is. I only made 312whp on a dyno jet with a 130bhp(105whp) shot. I'm hoping for 350whp now that I switched to e85 and bumped the shot up to 150bhp(125whp).

#28 ·
they sell a fogger that is meant to spray for a dual stage set up like that, its called an annual fogger. when i was going to run my dual stage setup they told me not to use a regular nos wet dual fogger cause you could have a different pattern the way the nitrous comes out of the fuel side. but hey you tried it seems possible and working well very nice set up. your cars making really good power:thumbsup:

#32 ·
sorry guys but thing is i went to the track and i have gone with my mh slicks
and team dynamics weels that cleared my calipers so many times and never had any problems, 1 month ago i changed my brake pads and that braught my calipers
more outwards , cant believe i went to the track and my weels were griding on the calipers and my rsx wound roll

wtf unluckiest weekend ever

sorry guys 4 the dissapointment i was realy looking forward into for 11ens

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.