Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pics of the Az setup FINALLY!

4K views 109 replies 21 participants last post by  AzaghalSEI 
#1 ·
Alrighty.. at long last, here we go - I did everything but fully uncover the bottle.. (I was alone and it was a pain!)

1st off, switches!!

Top to bottom:

Red = Undercar Neons
Blue = Automatic Bottle Heater
Green = Nitrous Purge Arm
Yellow = Wide Open Throttle Arm
Black w/ White Dot = Remote Bottle Opener

Attachments

See less See more
G
#102 · (Edited)
Suddenly I feel alot better about my 3 speeding tickets and the 88' Integra I totalled :D. Thanks AZ :thumbsup:. Since i'm going to college my dad put me under his insurance, only $115/mo. Feel like my ass got saved from a pool of sharks.

advice - Just because its your first car, you just got a new clutch and your GF is in the passenger seat doesnt mean you can drive 90mph in the worst storm conditions i've seen in 5 years over the only sharp bump I know of on hwy 101 with your 5yr old H-rated tires!

after - everyone was ok, my integra still ran like a Ferrari but the chasis was twisted, my GF was slightly arroused and I was $3000 in the hole from the ancient toyota corolla that hit me in the side while I was spinning off the hwy. What a night!

G
#107 ·
I figured that my option of running would involve:
a. Speeding yet again in a monstrous amount of wind and rain.
b. Getting caught would be bad as the cowboy was no longer with me. In running i'd lose the chance of just paying the guy off.
c. I probably owned the only 1st gen. Integra in the whole rich ass old person county so finding the one with the huge Corrolla sized dent in it wouldn't be hard.
d. Parts of my car were EVERYWHERE lol.
e. The guy really needed a new car BADLY even before he hit me. I was feeling generous ;).
f. Finding out your Integra isn't an invincible Ferrari does carry a temporary shock factor disabling me from doing anything ballzy.

Now if he hit me and I had to chase him... now that would have been fun :) (not that I think he'd try if I was able to purge hehe)

#108 ·
Elquinox said:
I figured that my option of running would involve:
a. Speeding yet again in a monstrous amount of wind and rain.
b. Getting caught would be bad as the cowboy was no longer with me. In running i'd lose the chance of just paying the guy off.
c. I probably owned the only 1st gen. Integra in the whole rich ass old person county so finding the one with the huge Corrolla sized dent in it wouldn't be hard.
d. Parts of my car were EVERYWHERE lol.
e. The guy really needed a new car BADLY even before he hit me. I was feeling generous ;).
f. Finding out your Integra isn't an invincible Ferrari does carry a temporary shock factor disabling me from doing anything ballzy.

Now if he hit me and I had to chase him... now that would have been fun :) (not that I think he'd try if I was able to purge hehe)
Ask user Buzz_Hog about that.. He has a GREAT story. :nervous:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.