Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

messed up my car!

Tags
car messed
4K views 52 replies 26 participants last post by  bc_dsm 
#1 ·
:( as most of you all know i was preparing my car for a race. today before i went to the track i tried the 125 since i wasnt able to get 100 shot, and my car jus died. no, boom it just turned off and it wouldnt turned on. :crying:

#2 ·
dude that sucks, I guess this is the kind of sh*t people been telling me. U never know what can go wrong squeezing another extra shot on what ur car can handle.

Sorry about ur ride man.

#9 ·
krayzeeimport said:
:( as most of you all know i was preparing my car for a race. today before i went to the track i tried the 125 since i wasnt able to get 100 shot, and my car jus died. no, boom it just turned off and it wouldnt turned on. :crying:
refer back to what we said. it's exactly what happens. you rush into it, over-do it, and shit gets broken.

#15 ·
saturday morning i took a look at the car and disconnect the battery. car still wouldnt start.so i took a look at the fuse box under the dash an there it was a blown fuel pump fuse. replaced it and started it up no problems. i had some wire in there i think it was from my system so.... thanks for all ur help guys

#17 ·
krayzeeimport said:
saturday morning i took a look at the car and disconnect the battery. car still wouldnt start.so i took a look at the fuse box under the dash an there it was a blown fuel pump fuse. replaced it and started it up no problems. i had some wire in there i think it was from my system so.... thanks for all ur help guys
damn u got lucky...u still gonna spray?

#18 ·
omg, u lucky, make sure u change that 125 to 100... i would start with 75 but thats just me.

#19 ·
dam bro i really thought ur engin was gone when i heard it was a fuse i was like in shock lol. your so lucky what are the chances of a fuel pump fuse burning out lol

#20 ·
who in the hell put's a 100 or a 125 shot on a stock motor...????

the only thing u can do is a 50 shot no more.... and that's pushing it.... but if u have it installed correctly you'r good

#23 ·
i know that.. but it's taking a risk... i personaly would not go over 50 shot...

#25 ·
woooooooow.. :eek: damn.. i'm sorry i said anything :nervous: ...

hahaha :tonguegri

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.