Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pics of the Az setup FINALLY!

4K views 109 replies 21 participants last post by  AzaghalSEI 
#1 ·
Alrighty.. at long last, here we go - I did everything but fully uncover the bottle.. (I was alone and it was a pain!)

1st off, switches!!

Top to bottom:

Red = Undercar Neons
Blue = Automatic Bottle Heater
Green = Nitrous Purge Arm
Yellow = Wide Open Throttle Arm
Black w/ White Dot = Remote Bottle Opener

Attachments

See less See more
G
#28 ·
very nice setup, do you have more pictures of where you mounted the bottle? i was debating wheter a bottle would fit in the celica spare tire well..

also i recommened a window switch!!! especially on high compression/revving cars like ours, you dont want to blow your engine because of a dumb mistake..and dont forget to check your plugs regurally!!

nice setup!!!!

#31 ·
CelicaLicious said:
very nice setup, do you have more pictures of where you mounted the bottle? i was debating wheter a bottle would fit in the celica spare tire well..

also i recommened a window switch!!! especially on high compression/revving cars like ours, you dont want to blow your engine because of a dumb mistake..and dont forget to check your plugs regurally!!

nice setup!!!!
I have a window switch.. look at the pics again dude.. it's clearly labelled.. I'll get one of the bottle some time.. Maybe like now. :rolleyes:

Attachments

#50 ·
RsXBaSeDoNsPeEd said:
hey one question AZ

whats the unit below ur alpine headunit and ur car rocks.....

how fast did u run wit the giggle a juice and how many shots do u have or want to have and lastly, could u beat a type s>????????:thumbsup:
with the 75 shot, i'll still own him with my stock s, he'll never get the 100 to the ground :shakehea:

#51 ·
Hey guys quick question...i just got the gen x kit with bottle heater and etc...you know the fuel pressure safety regulator? where does it go? The instruction only seems to show the wiring part of it but I'm not sure where the piece actually goes. Does it go on the in the middle of the stock fuel rail? Do i even really need it? I really don't want to mess with it unless I really need to..but i will be running a 75 shot soon and a 100 shot after that..would i need to install it just to be safe?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.