Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pics of the Az setup FINALLY!

4K views 109 replies 21 participants last post by  AzaghalSEI 
#1 ·
Alrighty.. at long last, here we go - I did everything but fully uncover the bottle.. (I was alone and it was a pain!)

1st off, switches!!

Top to bottom:

Red = Undercar Neons
Blue = Automatic Bottle Heater
Green = Nitrous Purge Arm
Yellow = Wide Open Throttle Arm
Black w/ White Dot = Remote Bottle Opener

Attachments

See less See more
#52 ·
RsXBaSeDoNsPeEd said:
hey one question AZ

whats the unit below ur alpine headunit and ur car rocks.....

how fast did u run wit the giggle a juice and how many shots do u have or want to have and lastly, could u beat a type s>????????:thumbsup:
That's an Alpine ERA-G320 14-Band EQ + Spectrum Analyzer.. I'm running a 100 shot and own S's like it's my job. Hit 147mph on juice and without juice.. We need the speed governors taken off!

Also --- itrungi ---- I can't replace shit without removing the broken off screw piece in my bottle!!

And as for Pepsi: Like hell, mofo! I have owned multiple S's and have witnesses. What? Come on, bring it!

...we right here? :dontknow: :thumbsup:

#60 ·
AzaghalSEI said:

That's an Alpine ERA-G320 14-Band EQ + Spectrum Analyzer.. I'm running a 100 shot and own S's like it's my job. Hit 147mph on juice and without juice.. We need the speed governors taken off!

Also --- itrungi ---- I can't replace shit without removing the broken off screw piece in my bottle!!

And as for Pepsi: Like hell, mofo! I have owned multiple S's and have witnesses. What? Come on, bring it!

...we right here? :dontknow: :thumbsup:
We ain't goin anywheeeereee.?:thumbsup:

-Allen:wavey:
I'd like to see you own this S, from a launch.

#62 ·
allenp83 said:

We ain't goin anywheeeereee.?:thumbsup:

-Allen:wavey:
I'd like to see you own this S, from a launch.
Man.. ok look ---

When you launch you get wheelspin - this slows you down while I pull off under like 175hp non-nitrous, as you get traction I spray 100 shot and fly off so it's not like there's a spot to gain on me at.. I'll win unless you take the race past the 1/4 mile and spraying becomes dangerous! :nervous:

270-275hp at the crank ownz 200hp.. Maybe 215-220 w/ your mods?

Allen, get nitrous and come own me! PLEASE!

*shamelessly plugs nitrous*

#63 ·
AzaghalSEI said:

Man.. ok look ---

When you launch you get wheelspin - this slows you down while I pull off under like 175hp non-nitrous, as you get traction I spray 100 shot and fly off so it's not like there's a spot to gain on me at.. I'll win unless you take the race past the 1/4 mile and spraying becomes dangerous! :nervous:

270-275hp at the crank ownz 200hp.. Maybe 215-220 w/ your mods?

Allen, get nitrous and come own me! PLEASE!

*shamelessly plugs nitrous*
ahem, az? run it. thanks :thumbsup: :wavey:

#68 ·
bulgingtwine said:

umm, no... maybe you can take it on dover downs, do a few laps

hahaha, go out to maple grove tonight, or any friday for that matter. they have grudge matches most of the night.

and it aint to far from your place 20 mins.
Ok.. you can borrow my car dude. I'll be busy staring at my wall in a deep, dark depression.

I think this is the only way I'll ever get it to the track. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.