Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pics of the Az setup FINALLY!

4K views 109 replies 21 participants last post by  AzaghalSEI 
#1 ·
Alrighty.. at long last, here we go - I did everything but fully uncover the bottle.. (I was alone and it was a pain!)

1st off, switches!!

Top to bottom:

Red = Undercar Neons
Blue = Automatic Bottle Heater
Green = Nitrous Purge Arm
Yellow = Wide Open Throttle Arm
Black w/ White Dot = Remote Bottle Opener

Attachments

See less See more
#79 ·
if you were going to spend so much money on a car why didn't you get the type s instead of a base.......auto no less? no offense just curious.

#80 ·
azrsx02 said:
if you were going to spend so much money on a car why didn't you get the type s instead of a base.......auto no less? no offense just curious.
so, see.....

"overruled, i instruct the jury to ignore those last comments"

the real question, is if he was gonna spend that much, why get an rsx? step up, get an s2k or somethin, an nsx, who knows :laughing:

#81 ·
WarmPepsi said:

so, see.....

the real question, is if he was gonna spend that much, why get an rsx? step up, get an s2k or somethin, an nsx, who knows :laughing:
Pepsi is right...

I did not get a type S because I didn't want a manual transmission. That's obvious!

...why not a more expensive car? BECAUSE MY INSURANCE ON A BASE RSX IS $300 A MONTH! What do you think it would be on a more expensive v6 or v8? :dontknow: :dontknow: :(

Az

Attachments

#84 ·
WarmPepsi said:

so, see.....

cause we all know there is such a huuuuuge difference between the s2k and rsx. :rolleyes:

#86 ·
not really. if you take the difference in price into consideration you can easily mod an rsx that could outperform an s2k.

#89 ·
so it has 40 more hp and a minimal amount more torque.....it's not that much more car than the rsx.

#97 ·
damn AzaghalSEI your car is SICK. seeng that i also have the base model i'm going to have to follow in your shoes. only problem is that i'm so far behind that i only have AEM cai in it so far. and am still looking for a deal on exaust.

#99 ·
AzaghalSEI said:

Pepsi is right...

I did not get a type S because I didn't want a manual transmission. That's obvious!

...why not a more expensive car? BECAUSE MY INSURANCE ON A BASE RSX IS $300 A MONTH! What do you think it would be on a more expensive v6 or v8? :dontknow: :dontknow: :(

Az
300$ a month Az? Mine is 1800$ a year...Arent you a lot older than me? I'm only 17...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.