Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Small Bottle...

Tags
bottle small
6K views 57 replies 14 participants last post by  randy! 
#1 ·
im lookin for a small nitrous bottle like the one in f&f(sorry to refer to the movie) in the red rx7? and is there 25-30 jet nozzle?

im all new to the nitrous world so dont flame:firemad:

#43 ·
oh my... :tisk: you have much to learn young grasshopper.....check out dynotunenitrous there probably the cheapest you can get for good parts or if your just doing a wet kit look up the efi sniper kit by nos i think jegs sells it for 400 bucks and its everything except a gauge and bottle heater which YES you need one and no you dont need a purge, old school guys just wire a button to override the solenoid and spray when you hit it, now it just sprays into the intake but all you have to do is rev it up a little and hit the button real quick once or twice it doesnt hurt the motor at all and it clears the lines, purge kits are for showing off and a waste imo.

#46 ·
I used to have the Venom Recluse 500 nitrous kit. It came with a 1LB tank. I had a really hard time finding a shop that wanted to fill my tank for a reasonable price. Everytime you connect and disconnect a bottle a little bit of nitrous is lost. A lot of shops don't want to do that for $10 worth of nitrous. A tank 10oz really isn't going to last that long. I would recomend a 5LB tank or bigger if you are going to do a nitrous setup. Keep in mind that when the tank is half empty it starts to be less noticable. Just imagine how much fun you would get out of a sneak pete kit.

#49 ·
So you just drilled right into your piping and tapped the hole, I'd assume? Do you remember what size bit and tap you used? I have another pipe that I wanted to do a test fit on, since my current set up is kind of slapped together like a mess.

#50 ·
I didnt have to drill or tap anything. The piping is from a B series motor and it came with a hole and rubber gromet already on it. It just happen to be the perfect size for the fogger so I jammed it in there and it works perfect cause it slides in there nice and the threads hold so it doesnt work its way out.

#51 ·
Isn't that for the intake air temp sensor? If I'm not mistaken the car shouldn't run properly without the sensor on the intake, although I have never tried running it without so I could be wrong.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.