Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner

Lets See Your Trunk

Tags
trunk
7K views 75 replies 41 participants last post by  rsxation 
#1 ·
I seen a thread like this before the page got cleaned up so i'm gunna bring it back!

My NOS Kit with a Zex bottle heater and NX Bottle Brackets... its a bastard child!

See less See more
#25 ·
Interesting info today Jim. Sensor shock is a myth. I sprayed twice this morning coming to work and the temp didn't go down. It didn't go up as fast as normal either. It just kinda hung around 140F-ish. Brandon is making my plates and I will relocate the IAT sensor where the bottom support bracket used to go or wherever Brandon puts it.

#28 · (Edited)
Thats not a knife - This is a knife

Four 20 lb bottles feeding a three stage nitrous setup.

The system is capable of delivering well in excess of a 300 shot, but has only run in competition with a 120 shot - about the maximum possible with 12.5:1 compression and 120 octane. Total power is about 390 to the wheels at sea level and 350 at altitude.

We plan to build a low compression engine and spray a lot more nitrous oxide than a 120 shot for next year's Bonneville's speed week.

Attachments

#30 ·
Four 20 lb bottles feeding a three stage nitrous setup.

The system is capable of delivering well in excess of a 300 shot, but has only run in competition with a 120 shot - about the maximum possible with 12.5:1 compression and 120 octane. Total power is about 390 to the wheels at sea level and 350 at altitude.

We plan to build a low compression engine and spray a lot more nitrous oxide than a 120 shot for next year's Bonneville's speed week.
I now have to change my pants....thanks.......

#29 ·
wow 4 20lb bottles, you guys tryin to be the first rsx to the moon or something..anywho that setup is dopee as well as intimidating..goodluck at the races

#47 ·
well for one it would keep the bottle a little warmer keeping the pressure higher but what chassis was this in, I would find it pretty hard to do something like that in our engine bay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.