3" exhaust cutout
obx pulley set
golden eagle fuel rail
nos wet kit with msd window switch

n/a

nitrous

See less See more
#3 · (Edited)
my guess would be a .054-.056 jet if his first run with just bolts on was 182 and his nitrous pull was 307.

a .055 jet is a 136.61 flywheel hp jet which is roughly 116-124 to the wheels.

nice numbers

182 seems a little low for those bolt ons on an 05, maybe i am thinking higher but then again he isnt running kpro i dont believe.

#24 ·
well if his sig says 75 shot he's either lying or an idiot and doesn't know what he's doing, no offense TS, but if your baseline is 182 a 75 shot at most would net you 252whp and that is being EXTREMELY generous. Also to be noted this isn't an issue of a "Frank" motor that some people have that is something like every 1 in 30,00 engines as you baseline with mods was a mere 182, once again no offense.

I will use myself for example, my first baseline of my car with just a CAI was 179.30 if I recall correctly. After my boltons and kpro tuning the car made right at 220hp to the front wheels (this is on an 03). During that exact same tuning session we tuned nitrous as well, we started with a .030 jet (41hp shot) and worked our way up to a .042 jet (80hp shot). On the 80 shot we tuned the AFR to 11.5:1-12:1 to be on the safe side and ended up pulling -6 ignition from the engagement range. The car made 289hp on that .042 jet, thats a gain of 69hp on a 80 shot that was tuned extremely well.

On the other side of this we have your car which made 182 on the motor then 307 on the bottle, thats a gain of 127hp to the wheels which puts the jet at creating roughly 140hp (.054-.056 jet creates 131.69hp-141.63 flywheel).

the numbers just don't add up, now granted you could have a larger size jet in the system and just didnt update your signature which would be the most likely event. But given the fact that you are supposedly spraying a 130+ shot on a untuned engine is a very bad move.

LOL

#29 ·
pretty sweet man. you and i are at the same power but i just received my bottle warmer and pressure gauge so now i will have more power. when i went i was probably spraying at around 600-700 psi. so it was a weak shot. nice job though. how much money u spend on your car so far?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.