Status
Not open for further replies.

Zex kit $45!!!!!

Tags
$45 kit zex
8K views 128 replies 41 participants last post by  artedc5 
#1 · (Edited)
#2 ·
After looking further people have posted they called to verify and it is a dry kit for this price. I ordered two and will have by the 20th. I'll know for sure then.

#13 ·
sorry for the noob ? but which one is better?..differences, dis/advantages. idk nething bout nitrous. thnx

#14 ·
I called and confirmed the price with parts america, they could not tell me what was inside the box though and referred me to the manufacturer. The manufacturer is closed for the weekend but the part num on there site / shipping weight is the same as parts amerca. The only thing is that zex advertises the kit for $566.95

#15 ·
I called and confirmed the price with parts america, they could not tell me what was inside the box though and referred me to the manufacturer. The manufacturer is closed for the weekend but the part num on there site / shipping weight is the same as parts amerca. The only thing is that zex advertises the kit for $566.95
thanks for making the call. but thats not something id like to hear after i have already paid for 2 kits. now im a bit worried.

#28 ·
oh boyyyy..
ne1 wanna answer my question on 1st page??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.