Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

100 shot crew

Tags
100 crew shot
7K views 142 replies 30 participants last post by  Ravelin00 
#1 · (Edited)
If you want to join up, PM me for your number.

Here's the list:

1. Bflaker
2. MR_K20
3. Ravelin00
4. DC5slowww

#42 ·
how long have you been guying been running the 125 shots and does it feel like the motor's straining? I wouldn't mind seeing what a 125 shot on my stock K24A4. Been running the 100. Who thinks it can handle it? Feels awesome with the 100 shot.

#46 ·
I'm with you on this one too. :shady:

I've been spraying the 125 shot for 2 years now. Its a built motor though soo... Yea it kicks hard, its nice lol.
I can only imagine with your current setup.

I might be dynoing my car before the end of this month on a local dynojet. I'll have the 110 shot in by then, so Im hoping for 300whp.

#47 ·
wel im happy, we put the bottle on last night so all thats lackin now is i gotta buy a couple switches. please, any help as far as runnin it to the kpro would be awsome, i just wanna double check myself from someone whos already been there and done that. thanks guys

#55 ·
I'm still sitting in first for spray :p

Would really like to see bflaker and rav00 bust my times tho. I slacked off on the last half of the year, and will hit the ground running in the spring so you guys better be ready for the competition :p

I ahve a stage 4 clutch sitting in the shop as well as the new suspension on the car and 9" slicks with longer gearing....

I want a 7.5 with what i have

#71 ·
when could i be added? if i can? everything is on, just gotta be tuned...finally!! and hopefully ill be tuned real soon
just a quick question or maybe im not lookin in the right section. when runnin dry, how do i go about hookin it to the kpro? thanks, thats all i got left to do before off to get tuned
Once you are actually spraying and making hp.

#69 ·
just a quick question or maybe im not lookin in the right section. when runnin dry, how do i go about hookin it to the kpro? thanks, thats all i got left to do before off to get tuned

#82 · (Edited)
Last setup
~Injen Intake
~Buddy club race headers
~Greddy EVO catback.
~NOS 100 wet shot
~Stock ECU

The vidz are before the KPRO.

Me 100shot vs. A pretty much stock 94 SUPRA (I/E/ intercooler piping/ boost controller 18psi)

-Got alot of spin in 2nd gear even after fluctuating the throttle (cold night) so the 2nd race in the video I started in 3rd gear, didnt do as good.
Supra vs rsx-s

Me 100 shot vs. 150shot MustanG GT I/H/E/TUNE possible other mods.
- 1st race was a 40mph, 2nd race was a 20mph.
YouTube - Steedafied vs Prophecy

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.