Acura RSX, ILX and Honda EP3 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

100 shot crew

Tags
100 crew shot
7K views 142 replies 30 participants last post by  Ravelin00 
#1 · (Edited)
If you want to join up, PM me for your number.

Here's the list:

1. Bflaker
2. MR_K20
3. Ravelin00
4. DC5slowww

#17 · (Edited)
how about a 7 second bracket 1/8th mile crew with a 75 shot :p

Nice vid btw bflaker, good to see your getting it tuned in.

I haven't gone back to the track this year after putting my new suspension on as it's a failing clutch that is still holding me back ATM. I will be back on the tarmac this following spring though, shooting for mid 7's at my track.

#24 ·
Im loving my 75 shot on the K24A4. I don't really need any more power but I would like to see what the 100 shot feels like on it lol. I pulled out the laptop today and with the 75 shot jets in it, the AF was like 11.0 lol I should throw the fuel jet in from the 50 shot and lean it out a little ;) Maybe....

#35 ·
fuck boost gimme some juice :rotfl:

it will be hooked up next week, i just have a couple fittings and the dry nozzle to pick up tomorow. off to get tuned when it goes on. i just hope everything goes well :noes:

#40 ·
the power of the hit feels amazing, i dunno how to explain it other than violent, cause it just is, hope you have a tight suspension cause im on stock and it felt like my car was going to pull up and fly away lol. and i love seeing peoples faces when i tell them its a 125 cause everyone thinks a 4cylinder can't handle something like that. If you have a race that you def. need to win go with something around a 125 if you just like spraying all the time and still want to be pretty fast keep it around a 75 at least you can use that in 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.