• Yep, kit installed. I spray

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • I bought the kit, it's uninstalled.

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • I used to spray, but i sold my kit.

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • I want to, but i'm broke.

Votes: 204 60.4%
  • I'm in the process of installing my kit.

Votes: 31 9.2%

Chime in, Who all is sprayin?

Tags
chime sprayin
17K views 291 replies 85 participants last post by  Rxdrug 
#1 ·
Add a vote here if ya are.... just wanted to guage the number of us that are on the juice. :laughing: :wavey:

#6 ·
I haven't had one particular mustang rev on me again yet. I want to make his ass famous. Bastard rev'd on me with a cop not one street light up from us. Guess he figured his custom paint job gives he a couple extra hp.

#8 ·
Onlyr6 or anyone for that matter that's spraying,
Do you have a fuel/air meter? Have any pics where it's mounted?

Onlyr6
Dude what is up with the supercharged this and turbo that.
Come clean man, you have a cheater bottle hooked up to your riding lawn mower, don't you?:laughing:

#10 ·
Hey Az, when you did have your nitrous did you have a fuel/air guage to make sure you weren't running to lean? If so where did you get it at?

Twin turbo AWD...that's hella sweet :laughing:

If I was closer I'd run you with my 50 shot, so when you handed me my ass, I'd have a good reason to up to 75 or 100.:p

#11 ·
RSX Factor said:
Hey Az, when you did have your nitrous did you have a fuel/air guage to make sure you weren't running to lean? If so where did you get it at?

Twin turbo AWD...that's hella sweet :laughing:

If I was closer I'd run you with my 50 shot, so when you handed me my ass, I'd have a good reason to up to 75 or 100.:p
Hey, I don't know if I would call it ass-handing! It would be a good race!

I had no gauges when I ran nitrous.. I relied on faith. :D ...but I shot myself in the foot injecting too low. :(

Oh wells.. now I got AWD Twin Turbos.. :)

Az

#13 ·
hey factor, you don't need a reason to do 75! just do it! i only lasted a week on 50.

Az, all wheel steering? like that new chevy truck? what kinda option is that and how'd you manage it?

G
#16 ·
RSX Factor said:
Onlyr6 or anyone for that matter that's spraying,
Do you have a fuel/air meter? Have any pics where it's mounted?

Onlyr6
Dude what is up with the supercharged this and turbo that.
Come clean man, you have a cheater bottle hooked up to your riding lawn mower, don't you?:laughing:
No his car is for real. Its sweet hes done a lot to it already. He works at a performance shop up norht of me.

#18 ·
hey pepsi, gimmie a little credit man. i know he's got a different car but i didn't know that all wheel steering was an option on the vr4. i don't remember that.

#21 ·
damn, i didn't know that! a buddy of mine had one but it wasn't a vr4. damn! now i want one!:thumbsup:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.