• Yep, kit installed. I spray

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • I bought the kit, it's uninstalled.

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • I used to spray, but i sold my kit.

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • I want to, but i'm broke.

Votes: 204 60.4%
  • I'm in the process of installing my kit.

Votes: 31 9.2%

Chime in, Who all is sprayin?

Tags
chime sprayin
17K views 291 replies 85 participants last post by  Rxdrug 
#1 ·
Add a vote here if ya are.... just wanted to guage the number of us that are on the juice. :laughing: :wavey:

G
#31 ·
just got my 80 shot in. NOS, its nice, i have not yet had time to install it. i mounted it in between the two back seats where the plastic peice is that seperates the two back seats. looks good tilted upwards,

john

#32 ·
chiming

#33 ·
engine

#34 ·
fpss n guage

#35 ·
purge line

#36 ·
the solenoids

#38 ·
and this is where i mounted the RPM switch.. sorry for the blurry pic

#39 ·
last but not least, this switch activates boths heater and nitrous, the purge button is on the right side of the moonroof botton which isnt showed in this pic

#40 ·
for the record, that injen heatshield is 1st gen n i never had any cracking problem;)

#41 ·
hey, go wash that poor car! shameful!:shakehea: :laughing:

#45 ·
Nice job rsx factor, are u using the nx purge switch button(red one) or did u use something else?

#47 ·
Thanks RedTYPES.
The shop that installed mine only put in the square purge button for the nx kit. They couldn't find any lighted switches.:rolleyes: So I went in behind them and changed my bottle heater and arming switch and found the round push button to replace the smaller square purge.
I think someone at Acura knew what they were doing when they made that "change holder".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.