• Yep, kit installed. I spray

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • I bought the kit, it's uninstalled.

Votes: 26 7.7%
  • I used to spray, but i sold my kit.

Votes: 13 3.8%
  • I want to, but i'm broke.

Votes: 204 60.4%
  • I'm in the process of installing my kit.

Votes: 31 9.2%

Chime in, Who all is sprayin?

Tags
chime sprayin
17K views 291 replies 85 participants last post by  Rxdrug 
#1 ·
Add a vote here if ya are.... just wanted to guage the number of us that are on the juice. :laughing: :wavey:

#57 ·
There are 4 screws holding the change holder in. And it's a BITCH to get to the top ones. You have to pull the panels for the fuse box and the other small panel under the steering wheel, to reach up into the dash to get to the screws. I'm not sure what the shop did to the holder once they got it out because it looked like they broke it on purpose somehow and then screwed it back together. It looked exactly like Daddy-S setup except they never saw how he did his. If you could take a picture of yours so I could compare how mine looks like now to how yours looks, I think I could figure out what they did. I ended up putting a bigger hole in the back of the holder to fit the wires through so I could close it up. The plate that my switches are on is just a small piece of plastic. I was going to make a piece of carbon fiber that size and then transfer everything over.

#59 ·
Well since I added the lighted switches there are more wires than the orginial setup. So the extra weight is what's holding mine in place. The shop had put nx stickers on the top and bottom of the plastic piece to hold in place. Like I said earlier I'm thinking of switching to a carbon fiber plate and then I might try and tack it down. The guy and the shop suggested putting a small screw in the top of the plate, because even with the little tray open you couldn't see it unless you were at eye level with it.

#61 ·
I've had a 50 now for about 4 mo. Only gone through 3 bottles. Its comming out for a little while because im putting on a turbo and dont want to blow up. Next year after I build the motor Ill do 100 dp with the boost cranked up to about 17psi. It will take some time to get enough to pay for it all but, it will happen.

#63 ·
As long as it takes.
If it blows, it blows, so I'll have to start from scratch. Thats the fun part. The way that I look at it is if it breaks, it has to be fixed. If it has to be fixed, why cut corners, go all out. What does'nt kill it only makes it stronger. Its the money thing thats hard to do.

#64 ·
vanbells said:
I want a nitrous kit for mine. I guess to scared I'll use it too much. I talked to an uncle. He said if I do, I can get free refills. Does anyone spray on the RSX SS? :rolleyes:
LMAO your gonna need the spray for RSX-SS I ve seen civic EX beat the rsx auto. GET THE SPRAY DO IT !

#73 · (Edited)
I am serious. I want NOS to beat SRT-4's on stock internals.

Seriously, I was gonna go turbo, but I just got done paying my college stuff after I graduate this year. So all my savings is basically empty so right NOS. is the best option for me.

#74 ·
Which NOS to get huh....:laughing:

My suggestion would be to read up man. I'm not gonna clown, because nobody was born knowing what nitrous was or how it worked.

Just read and read and get your knowlege up so you know what you're doing. Even reading about how nitrous works is a good idea too...

Lesson 1: Dont call nitrous NOS... NOS is a company that sells nitrous kits and nitrous accesories.

New Name: Nitrous:thumbsup:

There are several nitrous kits out for our cars.

The three most popular for our cars is:

-NX
-NOS
-Zex

Remember: Read up! You dont wanna blow your shit so make damn sure you know exaclty what you're doing before you squeeze. Its not a toy and it will fuck your engine up if you dont use it right.

#75 ·
I read some stuff about it, and I was watching HP this one episode on "Power Block" about NOS. But they didnt really get into details. From what I ve been reading from other members our cars can handle 50 shots on stock internals.

I guess I need to buy a book about Nitrous =)

#76 ·
Naw man you dont... save your money and just read the threads we have here. Thats whats so great about clubrsx, if I have a question, or I'm wondering something about my car, chances are it's been covered and talked about on this forum.

Get al the answers you need right here.

We have several members here with a very good knowlege of nitrous systems.

I'm on stock internals and I'm squeezing 80. Nothing has happened so far, but I'd suggest at least looking into beefing up your bottom end.

One thing I'd suggest is new spark plugs. I blew the SHIT out 2 of my stock ngk plugs.

My suggestion would be to get the Denso Iridium IK24 plugs (what I have now). They cost a grip, but they get the job done.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.